Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Shizu stood silently and watched Ren. For some reason, the other arrancar seemed shocked, not that Shizu particularly cared. She wondered what sort of things she would be doing, now that she was one of Ulquiorra's fracciones. Her bright blue eyes flicked from Ren to the room they were both currently stood in. Shizu taking in every little detail of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Grimmjow turned around and grabbed the shard, stopping it. He then slammed the shard into the ground and fired a bala at Ren.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Ren made the smaller Aura Shards circle around her as if it was a sheild. When the Bala hit most of the shards were destroied.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Grimmjow used sonido to get behind Ren. He pressed his hand against her back, "Cero." a large cero erupted from his hand and engulfed half of the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Ren quickly used the Aura shards she had left. Not that it would help any; a giant could of dust erupted from the blast of the Cero. The young Arrancar was lost in the dust cloud, "Heh, now that is a true Cero, Grimmjow. The one that I use won't do any good at all." she said panting, hiding her SP from the Espada as best as she could. She closed her eyes and started to sense the Aura around her. She could see all of the dust particles and Shizu in the distance sitting on the ledge they were just on a few moments ago. Now she was scaning around for her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Grimmjow narrowed his eyes in the direction the voice came from.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Shizu watched the battle silently. To any onlookers, it would seem as though she wasn't interested in it in the slightest, but she was busy taking in and analyzing the varied abilities of her new friend and the sixth espada.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Ren unsheathed her Zanpaku-to. "Harden, Tenshineko." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:44 am

Grimmjow raised one his eyebrows, "Releasing your zanpakutou already? Tch, and I thought this would have been fun."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:34 am

Ren's body began to change to her true form of her Zanpaku-to. "Where is the fun if your not fighting at full strength?" she chuckled launching herself at Grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:36 am

"It's no fun that you're already going at me at full strength."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:07 pm

"Your stronger than me. So that's fair!" Ren said using her Cero. This time she kept her hand closed like she was about to Karate chop wood and used her Cero creating a single strong Cero.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:04 am

Grimmjow used sonido to dodge the cero and get behind Ren. "Still too slow," he said as he hit her in the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:24 am

Ren glanced back and rised her blue crystal-like wing to stop Grimmjows hit. "Did you forget Grimmjow? My Tenshineko can creat Wings made of Aura. And I also gain a new found speed." she said also using sonido to get behind the 6th Espada and slashed at his back.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:26 am

Grimmjow stopped the claws with his bare hand, "So?" is all he said as he grabbed her claws and punched her in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:41 am

Ren felt Grimmjows fist hit her in the gut and sent her flying across the sand. Her struggled to get to her feet when she was half way she caughed a bit. Man that hurt. she thought. "As expected from the 6th Espada." she grined but she would not back down. With a single flap of her wings she took to the air. She swung one of the wings and sent some Aura Shards at Grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:43 am

Grimmjow used sonido to dodge the aura shards, "For someone who got faster you're still slow," he said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:52 am

"Well what do you expect I'm still a Fraccione. Your an Espada!" she shouted. She tucked her wings in and be gan to dive-bomb at the Blue-haired Espada.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:59 am

Grimmjow stood there and watched ren decend on him.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:05 am

Ren quickly used Sonido once again to get behind Grimmjow. This time she used her wing to try to slash Grimmjow's back.

(Remember the wings are made of alot of Aura Shards.)
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:06 am

Grimmjow drew out his sword and slashed the wing in half.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:16 am

Ren's face showed nothing but shock. He was able to react this quickly?! she thought as the falling half-wing shattered. She used Sonido to get away from Grimmjow. This isn't good. she thought in panic.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:33 am

Grimmjow gave the arrancar a twisted smile. "Did I scare you?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:32 am

Ren smile trying to cover the fact that she was now afraid of the 6th Espada, "No, you merly suprised me." she said as her wing started to go back to it's origanal form.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:15 am

Grimmjow smirked, "Oh? That so?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:58 am

Ren growld and swung her wings outward sending Aura Shards flying toward Grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Anime Based Rps :: Bleach RP-
Jump to: