Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxation and interesting devolepments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

Relaxation and interesting devolepments Empty
PostSubject: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Meteor walked along the pond. The soothing breeze making her Cobalt Band to sway in the wind. Meteor loved it here. So beauty. Meteor looked at the water and saw multiple water-types in the water. She had always loved the water. In fact she's not that bad off a swimmer either. She looked at the tree's that surrounded the pond and picked out the one with the most shade. Meteor layed her stuff down and spread the blanket out and sat down yawning.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Sandstorm walked behind Meteor. He loved to spend time like this if her. So beauty. Sandstorm looked at Meteor. She was looking at all the water-types in the water. Sandstorm himself didn't like the water. Being part Ground and Rock. He still loved the way Meteor looked at the water. Yes. It is beauty. He smiled as he layed next to Meteor and started to read one of his anime books.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Tobi made his way to the pond. The delcatty looked around, catching eye of the water's glistening surface. He had been out on a stroll and had wandered by the pond. He hadn't noticed the two pokemon, too busy fumbling around with different bits and bobs from his sack.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Izumi trailed her way through the small pond in serch of stock for her shop. She payed very close attention to each little hole in the ground, as they could hold exclusive items that had sunk into the ground. Her swap-shop hadn't been too busy so she had decided to go out in serch of some new stock. "It's strange. Whenever I come out to look for stock, I usually bump into a couple pokemon from the guild or something of that nature." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:13 am

Meteor looked around and saw a Delcatty. It seemed to be busy to notice her and Sandstorm. She nudged Sandstorm. Meteor isn't the most talkative pokemon around.

Sandstorm was enjoying his book when Meteor nudged him. He looked up at her. Yeah, What's wrong? Meteor pointed to the Delcatty that was walking around the pond. He got up and walked over to the Delcatty. Hello there. My name is Sandstorm and thats Meteor over there. He said pointing to Meteor. Would you like to come sit with us?
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:40 am

Tobi stopped for a moment and let out a sigh."Do you think coukd be a little less random? I mean, jeez!" He said, beginning his complaint."You shouldn't sneak up up a guy like me. Well of course, I wasn't scared, but my sharp reflexes could have lost you an eye!" He seemed to be proud yet annoyed at the same time. It really was confusing.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:06 am

Izumi heard the familiar sound of a certain delcatty she had met before. It sounded as if he was very close by as well. She sighed and shook her head, then continued to serch. She stepped up to the bank of the pond, digging around and hunting for exclusive objects.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:20 am

Meteor looked at the Delcatty. She was alittle agitated now. She just growled to herself and dropped it. She got up and started to walk the pond. She really liked it here. As she was looking at the water when she heard something. She looked up and saw that it was a Absol. Meteor is not the most talkative pokemon around but will talk if she has to. She walked up to the Absol. Uh....Hi. My name is Meteor. What is yours? She smiled alittle.

Sandstorm was surprised by the Delcatty's reaction. Um....I'm sorry. I was just curios. I mean, to make a new friend and all. Sorry I bothered you. Sandstorm walked back to the blanket and saw that Meteor was gone. But, from her scent, she seem to be fine. He layed back down and grapped his anime book to continue.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:27 am

Tobi began to dip his paw in the water with a grunt. Getting wet wasn't his favorite thing to do, but he thought that he miht aswell try. A shiver was sent down his spine and his paw quickly receeded.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:02 am

Izumi, who was also a pokemon of few words and was still getting used to other pokemon approaching her, nodded silently. "Nice to meet you, my name is Izumi." she responded. Noticing that the other pokemon seemed uncomfortable as well, Izumi found herself a tad surprised that there was another pokemon like her, as most of the pokemon she knew were always so open and talkative. "I...haven't really seen your face around the guild..... Are you knew to Grassviel?" she asked softly, seeing as she wasn't the world's greatest social butterfly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:28 pm

A little pichu with three spikes on its left ear hops out of the water and shakes her fur dry. She glances around and realizes there are two pokemon she's never met before.
[She recognizes Tobi and Izumi cause I said in her bio that she's lives in Grassveil.]
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:18 am

Meteor looked at the Absol. Y...Yes. I am new here. See that Larvitar over there. His name is Sandstorm and he's my partner. We are Team NightStorm. She said as she looked back to Sandstorm.

Sandstorm was reading his book when he felt eyes on him. He looked and saw a Pichu. He had only one Pichu in his life time. This one was officially a female, from it's scent. He sat back up and motioned for the Pichu to come sit with him.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:23 am

The pichu cheerily runs over to the Larvitar and sits down next to him. "Hello!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:09 am

"It's nice to meet you guys" Izumi said. She had drifted off into space while the conversation had gone on. " I'm sorry for my lack of talk, I dont often converse much." she said, somewhat embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:22 am

Meteor laughed alittle. Neither do I. Meteor said as she looked at the Absol named Izumi. If you don't mined.........What are you going? Meteor asked as she looked at the holes around Izumi.

Sandstorm looked at the Pichu. Yes, hello to you to. Sandstorm leaned on a tree. My name is Sandstorm. What is yours? Sandstorm asked as he reached for her notched ear.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:25 am

"Most pokemon just call me Notches." smiled the Pichu, flicking her ear. "Pleased to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Tobi shivered his way over to the group. He carried a pouch of berries, and other items. He looked at the pichu."What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Notches blinked at Tobi, "Nothing... Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation and interesting devolepments   Relaxation and interesting devolepments Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxation and interesting devolepments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: