Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Pandora Academy

Go down 
+2
SereneLittleRose
Axineld
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ryan got off the train and onto the station that was being filled by other kids his age. He needed to talk to somebody, he was alone in his room for the train ride and was human contact deprived. Even though he should have been excited about finally starting at Pandora Academy, he had dreamt about the day for so long it felt like nothing once it had finally arrived. So now he was looking for people to become friends with, he would need some if these were the people he would be living with for the next 5 years of his life.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:32 am

"I'm very excited to see the professors we'll have. Aren't you? I can't wait for my first class of course." She nodded again a few times. "Yes. So about blowing yourself up, I'm not sure that's a good idea. You just got here."
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:12 am

"Thats why I'm learning NOT too," he replied thinking about their future proffesers as well.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:45 pm

"Huh, where did they go?" Ryan wondered out loud, he had lost sight of Pryn and Jay. "Huh, oh well I guess I should get moving." Ryan looked around and saw a lot of the older kids heading off of the platform, "Well I guess I should follow them." he said. Ryan started to follow the crowd, but then all of the sudden the small floating orb exploded in a bright white light. Ryan stopped walking once he could see again. "What was that?" he said, he looked around and all the other kids around his age looked like they saw it too, but the older kids acted as if nothing happened. "Oh well," he thought and kept walking. All of the sudden Ryan couldn't walk any further, "What the heck is this?" he said. He placed his hands up and they wouldn't go any further either, "Is this a spell or something?" Ryan looked and saw that the older students were walking right through. "Why can they go through?" Ryan thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:16 pm

All of a sudden, before Pyrin could answer her question, the floating orb exploded into a bright light and Jay found herself stuck to the place where she was stood. She couldn't move another step. She looked around and noticed that the other students her age seemed to be experiencing the same effects.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:44 am

Jason caught a glimpse of the orb when it exploded. By the time both his feet were on the ground he had been unable to move for some reason. He tried but he couldn't seem to control his own body.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:26 am

Layla tried to shift her body. She struggled in vain. She could feel panic rising as she realized she was unable to move, despite some people around her moving. What IS this? What's happening here!? She thought frantically and she tried to move her feet, or hands, or anything for that matter. The explosion hadn't caught her completely attention, but being frozen in place did. Is this some kind of movement seal? I don't understand!
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Pyrin lifted her foot to take another step. She then realized that both of her feet were planted in the ground. With a jerk she tried to pick up her feet. They felt as if they were made of lead. What was this? Some kind of sick joke from one of the upper-classmen? Who did they think they were!? The more Pyrin began to contemplate this, the more ticked off she got. Eventually, she just roared like a tiger: "WHO THE *blocked because this is harmful for the children* DID THIS KIND OF *nothin to see here folks XD*!?!?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:30 pm

"I didn't think you had such a dirty mouth Pyrin." laughed Jay, her feet still stuck to the ground. She wondered what type of magic this was. It had to be sealing magic... or something similar anyhow.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Jasons eyes widened at the screaming he heard just ahead of him. Luckily she didn't seem to be able to move either. He kept struggling to move his legs at least, "Oh come on........" he complained to himself.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Layla laughed nervously. "Er.. Haha. Jason can you not move either?" She asked hoping he would hear her. "I don't think this is part of the.. Schedule.." She tried to keep calm, but the panic in her voice was a dead giveaway.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:48 pm

"Yeah," he said. He noticed her shaky voice, "I'm sure its nothing...." He tried to calm her down with his voice the best he could. He didn't seem to be panicking as much as a few others were.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:27 am

"Okay this is definetly a seal..." Ryan said, looking more annoyed than worried, "If only I could move my arms, I could make that seal my dad taught me..." All of the sudden a ring of fire surrounded all of students, "Hm... now this is really getting annoying... and really hot." Ryan said, the ring of fire formed right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:45 am

"I'm fine! Very fine! Even though I can't move I'm fine indeed!" She said trying to convince herself in a shake voice. "Haha this isn't so ba- Ohhh.. Fire? Are we going to be torched alive? I hope you were only kidding about blowing yourself up Jason! We just got here!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:47 am

Jay blinked and wondered what the heck was going on. She decided to stay silent though, and not swear as Pyrin had done.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:21 pm

"Yes! And if I was, which I'm not, I wouldn't blow you up too," He defended. "I don't think this is fire though..." He tried thinking of what this could even be. Definetly not fire....but what? A seal? Something else?
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:37 am

"Nope, its real fire!" came a shout from above the students. The headmaster was standing on large golden bird, "And that is a real seal you were trapped with." the bird then vanished and the headmaster landed on the train platform, he then swiped his staff releasing the seal on all the students. "Know you guys can follow me to the main building and you can get introduced to the school." he started leaving the platform.

Ryan looked over at Jason, "Did he really just do that to us?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 am

Jay blinked again. She was left speechless for a few seconds. Was the headmaster always like this? Or was this just a one off? She couldn't help but chuckle though as she walked over to Pyrin and then followed the headmaster.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:07 am

Pyrin's eyes were almost literally ablaze. She had a death glare on her face scary enough to make a serial killer run away screeching in terror. She stormed after the Headmaster, cursing under he breath in fury, not quite cooled down yet.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:18 am

Pyrin sounds a lot like the word pyro. Guess she's aptlyr named.Thought Jay, watching as the firey tempered girl stormed off towards the headmaster. She couldn't help but wish she knew something about water spells right now though.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:05 am

Jason rubbed his head, "Not really......" Is all he could really manage. He debated for a second to follow him, but started along.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:16 am

Layla shook her head, rubbing her eyes for a moment. "So it WAS a seal." She huffed and put her hands on her waist with a smile. "I can't believe I got that right! Haha!" She glanced over at Jason. "I-I mean... Of course I knew that... I am here to be a great magic user after all..." She nodded vigorously. "Yes, let's follow our headmaster, hopefully there'll be no more of his seals..." She quickly trotted after Jason, trying to catch up with his longer stride.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Nah, it was definetly fire." Ryan said joining in on their conversation. "Sorry, but I couldnt help but overhear. I was right next to it and I could feel the heat so I am guessing it was real fire. Oh I am Ryan by the way." The Headmaster was just a little bit ahead of everyone. He was leading them to the top of a very long staircase. They were still inside a tunnel so nobody could see where they were going.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:46 pm

He stopped and turned to her and waited for her catch up. that really must've freaked her out. He grinned slightly at how many things she was trying to say at once. "Hello Ryan." He greeted with obviously fake formality. "I'm Jason," He greeted back.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Pyrin trotted a bit faster as a building came into view. She had cooled down by now and was curious as to how the building was set up.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Jay followed behind Pyrin. "You know. I really cant wait to begin classes!" she grinned, her bright blue eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Pandora Academy
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next