Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Pandora Academy

Go down 
+2
SereneLittleRose
Axineld
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Welcome to Pandora Academy Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Ryan got off the train and onto the station that was being filled by other kids his age. He needed to talk to somebody, he was alone in his room for the train ride and was human contact deprived. Even though he should have been excited about finally starting at Pandora Academy, he had dreamt about the day for so long it felt like nothing once it had finally arrived. So now he was looking for people to become friends with, he would need some if these were the people he would be living with for the next 5 years of his life.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Jay hopped off of the train and stretched her arms. She grinned as she watched the many new students rush around the train station. Jay was wearing a black and white plaid dress with a thin black cardigan over the top. On her feet, she wore blue pumps like these: link

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Pyrin blinked slowly. She yawned. She then proceeded to lean against the wall of the train station, watching the students walk by. The buckles on her boots clinked together as she plodded along.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:33 pm

"Hm," Ryan looked around, "This place is so crowded its impossible to pick anyone out..." he said. "Maybe I should get some higher ground." Ryan then runs up the wall and places his foot on it then jumps striaght up. (Parkour dude!) "Hm, now lets see who is a good choice." he thought to himself in midair.

((I will end my post with him in midair XD))
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Jay flicked a strand of her long hair out of her face as she wondered which of these many students she would end up sharing a room with.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Pyrin blinked and trotted forward. She tapped on Jay's shoulder. "Er...Excuse me?" she coughed then spoke up. "Do you happen to know where we should be going?" she gave a little laugh
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:21 pm

"Hmm... Hello?" she smiled, turning to see who was speaking to her.
"No actually..." she replied, scratching the back of her head awkwardly before laughing slightly, "Maybe we could find out together?"
Jay would prefer to have some company rather than wandering around on her own.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:04 am

Jason was one of last to get of the train. He hopped of and looked around. He was thrilled to be part of Pandora acedemy, he had been looking forward to it since he got on the train. He yawned though, the ride had been tedious. He walked into a pointless direction, as it seemed everyone else was.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Layla rubbed an eye and yawned lightly. She blinked a few times as she walked and bumbed into a random stranger. "Oops!" She said and backed up a few steps. He was a fairly tall boy with shaggy dark hair. She wrinkled her nose in annoyance. "Sorry about that!" She said while smoothing her sweater dress. "I guess I'm a bit tired and confused at where to go."
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Ryan was in mid air trying to pick someone out. "Hm, they look good," he said looking at Pryin and Jay. He then lands on the ground barely dodging someones head. He then started walking over to them, not noticing the small glowing orb over the entire crowd.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:39 pm

"Oop." He said as he got bumped into her and backed up a few inches. "Oh, thats alright," he laughed a little, usually it took longer for that to happen. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure," he looked aaround, "Everyone is." he finished
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Layla placed her hand on her chin and tipped her head to one side. "Hmm. Do you know where we're supposed to go? I'm Layla by the way." She seemed to be staring at the ceiling instead of making making eye contact. She looked back at him. "What name do you go by?"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 pm

"Jason, and....no." He looked around also, still no one seemed to be going anywhere in particular.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:58 pm

"Well then! You should come with me. As I, Layla, am wonderful at... Finding locations!" She said and put her hands on her hips. "It can't be that far off." She nodded at her own words as if agreeing with herself.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:04 pm

He laughed again, "Okay." He agreed. "Lead the way," He stepped to the side.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Layla nodded and smiled. "Very nice." She strutted through the crowds with a fair amount of confidence. "Ohhh.. I wonder who else we'll meet." She rambled on about gathering people together to follow her and nodded a few times while motioning to Jason as they walked. "So Jason, how would you like to be my mini- I mean.. Friend?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:15 pm

"Alright! Let's find somewhere to go. I'd prefer to not be in this huge crowd of people" she laughed. "I don't do crowds" with another chuckle she turned and placed her hand on her forehead to shade her eyes. "Perhaps that way? It seems the older kids are going there and i'm sure they know where their going" she was pointing North-East because Ripple just picked a random direction Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:18 pm

"Alright! That seems logical! I'm Jay by the way." she smiled as she began to pick her way through the slowly dispersing crowds.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:23 pm

"Um..." He said trying to here the first part, but dropped it. "Sure?" He replied now ignoring the previous comment.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:28 pm

"Nice to meet you" the red haired girl flashed a set of white teeth. "I'm Pyrin" she continued forward to the area she had pointed earlier
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:32 pm

"You too," she smiled, her blue eyes as bright as her namesake's feathers. "So what classes are you taking?" she asked, dodging around a group of second year boys.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Layla flashed him a sweet smile. "Lovely!" She found herself trailing behind two girls. "So what are you doing here at the Academy?"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:53 pm

He sighed, "Trying to learn how not to blow myself up." He decided.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:27 am

She looked at him quizzically. "Blow your self up? That's not a very exciting way to look at it. Morbid, but not very exciting." She said and made a slight left turn around a group of giggling girls. "I'm here to learn how to summon things. And maybe learn how to set things on fire." She winked at Jason.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:13 am

He smiled, he also navigated around and through the crowd following her. Ne even noticed the other girls that she seemed to be following, but he didn't mention anything of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pandora Academy   Welcome to Pandora Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Pandora Academy
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next