Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paying a Visit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

Paying a Visit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Sherri had headed straight home after school. The mansion was nice and all, but she was bored. So, she decided to head outside. She sat on the steps to the front door, looking out onto the peacefull-ish landscape. The quiver of the bushes indicated that something was there. She watched as a rat scurried out of the tall grass. She shrieked but soon realized what it was and calmed down. Suddenly a cat leaped out of the grass and swiped at the rat.
"Stupid Rat." The words flashed through her mind. Did a cat just speak? But then she began to remember, the weird zodiac people. At once she got up and murmered "Shi."
Ding-dong! The doorbell rang through the great estate. She had questions and wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:10 am

Hikari's eyes fluttered a little, but she still shook it off and soldiered on, not willing to just give up and pass out.

"Please just ask your questions." she said, her voice almost completely gone.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Cherry wrote:
Suddenly Sherri burst out."WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THESE ANIMALS?" She had been waiting too long for the two hot heads to cool down and exploded.(My fav word XD)
Sherri seemed different all of a sudden. Shi's harsh words had really gotten to her.
"I had already asked the question! What am I, invisible?" She put a hand on her forehead and leaned back on the chair.
"Just tell me what's going on..please?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Shi waved his hand in the air. "Okay okay, i'll explain. But first, you must promise something. Whatever you learn in this house, will not be spoken of to people outside of the Sohma family." His eyes were cold as ice. "It is of the utmost importance"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:15 am

Sherri nodded,"Cross my heart."Bla bla bla.
(New Record:Shortest post ever XD)
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:07 am

Hikari yawned a little and waited for Shi to start. She wasn't very good at starting these serious convorsations, but she could certainly contribute to them.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:21 am

"Alright then. You've heard of the chinese zodiac correct? And the tale of the cat?" He prompted, not quite knowing where to start but deciding this was as good a place as any.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:39 am

"Yeah. God invited The animals to some sort of feast and the rat lied to the cat about the date...or something like that." She thought for a moment, placing a finger on her chin.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:08 am

"Well, at least we dont have to explain everything...... Just the majority." Hikari said, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:49 am

Shi nodded. "Yes this'll save us time." He thought for a moment. Well, best to let it all out. "There are 13 certain members of the Sohma family that are possessed by the vengeful spirits of the chinese zodiac. When any of those 13 are hugged by someone of the opposite gender or are feeling weak, they transform into the animal their zodiac represents. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:16 am

"That's it? That's the entire reason behind this whole act? Why you tried to erase my memory?" she then turned and put a finger on her cheek."Booooring!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:41 am

"As Booooooooooring as it is, we do have to keep it a secret. What would we do if this spread all around? We'd end up as lab animals, figuratively and literally! And trust me, I've been there and I do NOT want to go back." Hikari added.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:16 am

"People are disgusted by us normally, weirded out and avoid us. Thus, we kept it a secret. After all, if you had this secret would you just walk into school and announce 'Hey everyone, my whole family can transform into animals from the zodiac!'" Shi retorted. His gaze became a bit shadowed. "Anyway, that's only part of the curse. It goes much deeper" He murmured. (Dun dun duuun XD)
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:02 am

"Oh! I didn't know you were so secretive Shi-chan~" she said in a childish voice, hugging him, suddenly deciding to break the tension.
"Oops.." she said, suddenly remembering the curse. She hadn't been paying much attention to the whole background of the thing, but happened to hear a few parts of the whole lecture. Including the part about embracing.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:10 am

Shi glared at Sherri after a loud pop resonated in the room. 'Well this is brilliant. Nice going Sherri' he glowered, fins flapping idly. 'And what's all this 'Shi-chan' nonsense!?' He would've been blushing had seahorses been able to blush. Anyway, being a Seahorse, he couldn't voice his opinions aloud.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:40 am

Sherri squated down with her knees held together. She poked at the flailing seahorse. She then thought for a moment about the word 'sea' and realized that he probably needed water or something. So she ran into the bathroom with Shi in her hands and placed him into the basin after filling it with water.
"Is that better?" she asked, although not sure as to whether or not he could answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paying a Visit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2