Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lovely Day to Visit a Country

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

A Lovely Day to Visit a Country Empty
PostSubject: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:39 am

America strode out one morning, not really sure of what he wanted to do. "Dude, I could do something, or I could go pester the other countries and throw an epic party of worldwide proportions. Or I could just pester them." he thought aloud. "Well, I guess I'll just go see who's hangin around." he shrugged and walked on over to where the other countries were.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:44 am

With a loud burst of "KESSESESESEEE!" Prussia burst forth from some unsuspecting bushes. "America? Has your day brightened now that you have seen the awesome me?" He grinned as the pale yellow bird, Gilbird, fluttered about his head. In all honesty, he forgot the bird was there half the time. "Everything around here is completely un-awesome," he sighed dejectedly, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:59 am

Italy ran though and tripped over America's foot becuase he heard something shaking in the bush he walked past, except he didnt see America or Prussia standing where he ran. "Ow! That hurt!" he wimperd on the ground as he then noticed what he tripped over. After a while he sat up "Oh, hi guys! I just heard something in the bush so i thought I could catch it and now you know why i'm here!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:05 am

"Hey dudes!" America grinned, totally oblivious to Prussia's antics. Except for one statement. "Yeah, it does pretty much suck around here, man! There's nothing to do! We should totally do something or go somewhere and do stuff! Cool stuff! Anyone up for a hamburger?" America babbled, now eating a hamburger which appeared out of nowhere. "What do you guys do for fun?" he asked in between bites of hamburger.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:09 am

"Drink beer." Prussia summarized his favorite hobby. "Anyways, we should totally pull some pranks on the others! I can just imagine West's face. Kesesesee...~" The country...ex-country, began chuckling evilly. In regards to Italy, he sort of kicked him. But it wasn't because he got startled. Oooh no. Definitely not. Prussia is faaar to awesome for that!
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:17 am

"Ow!" Italy yelled as he laid on the ground in pain once again. After a bit he stood up and wondered why Prussia kicked him while he started screaming. "Please don't kick me again! That really hurts!" And he went on crying about it like the whimpy person he is.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:23 am

"Pranking the other countries sounds like a totally radical idea! I'm in!" America grinned happily, his hamburger now completely devoured. "Who do you think we should start with, guys? Maybe Greece or Lithuania?"

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:26 am

With a now maniacal grin, Prussia began thinking over his options. "Well we definitely don't want to prank Russia, Belarus, or Sweden. They'll murder us. Buuut we could prank Finland or some other wimp" By this point in time, Prussia's ego was growing larger and larger. After all, it had been his fabulous idea. I AM AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:33 am

At this point, Italy finally stoped crying. At times like this, he would want Germany,but, he wasn't around. He was kind of bored too, but he wasn't sure about the pranking idea, and at times like this, he was probably the wimp.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:38 am

"Dude, let's totally prank Finland! C'mon Italy, you aren't gonna pansy out on us now, are you?" America said, grabing Italy's arm in an attempt to drag him along with them on this new pranking game. America really wasn't going to give Italy much say in the matter.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:42 am

Prussia assisted America in his efforts to drag Italy down the path. "Finland it is, Kesesesese!" Prussia chortled and snickered as he tramped up the dusty dirt road. "Any ideas? I'm thinking water balloons. Extremely awesome!" His grin grew even larger, if such a feat was possible.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:49 am

Italy just followed along. From the looks of it now, there was no walking away from it and if he tried, Prussia would most likely kick him again. "Ok!" Italy said as he tried to make the most of this as he followed the two up the dirt road. Most likely he wouldn't take a huge part in any prank anyway, considering he would probably screw the whole thing up anyway. Everyone knows: Italy can't do much other than make pasta and sleep.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:12 am

"Yeah, but lets fill 'em with something more awesome than water! Like ink or soda or hamburgers.........." America suggested in response to Prussia's idea. "Or we could fill 'em with itching powder! That way, if there are any other wimpy countries around they can feel the itchy burn, too!" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:16 am

"I like the way you think, flabster." Prussia snickered inwardly at his cleverness in making up that nickname. Oh Prussia, you're the most awesome country that ever existed. With a contented sigh he added to America's plan. "There's only a few things the macaroni lover can do. So, we'd better use them or else he's useless. He could be a decoy.. Orrrr he could make us some pasta. Which we could half eat, half throw at people!" Again, he laughed at the pure fun of a prank.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:32 am

Italy already had some pasta saved and all he was doing was, once again being useless, and sitting down eating it. "Well if you want pasta, I already made some!" He said as he happily continued eating the thing he loved most, Well, thats one thing he's good at!
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:45 am

"Alright! Let me go get some water balloons and iching powder from my house! Although, I'll probably need to go to the store for itching powder. Won't take me too long!" America called over his shoulder as he ran off. A surprisingly short time later, America returned with itching powder and balloons. And five hamburgers, not including the one he was polishing off as her ran up. "Mmf. I'm bawrk. Awnd I bwrought sowme foowrd that's not pawrsta!" America exclaimed with a mouth full of hamburger.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:52 am

"...Great" Prussia grimaced at the not-so appealing food. "Anyway, let's get this show on the road!" Prussia bounced up and down before quickly stopping because that was totally un-awesome. "Let's chuck some balloons and noodles." And with that, the group reached Finland's place. "C'mon! I can see the little twerp. Better keep noodle boy back there or he'll ruin all the fun. Not awesome at ALL." So the ex-nation stalked off, creepy grin in place.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:07 am

Italy was just sitting in the back,humming while eating the rest of his pasta. He got bored pretty quick so he just starting chasing things again as if no one was watching.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:14 am

America grabbed some iching powder-filled balloons and some noodles snuck around to a place where he was sure Finland couldn't see him. He made some freakish hand-signal-things to try and silently communicate to Prussia...... wherever he was.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:22 am

As the next hand signal America used was the one that made a hawk when playing shadow puppets, Prussia was the epitome of confusion. "The He** you want me to do!? Fly!?" The ex-nation hissed. Gilbird simply pyo-ed. Prussia sent over a letter to America, via bird. It read; Yo, America. Stop with the dorky hand signals. Let's go around and hurl the balloons and noodles, kay? Reminding you to stop being such a.. beautifully flabby country, The Awesome Prussia. And with that, the crimson eyed country crept around Finland's house. He promptly climbed a tree and positioned himself in front of an open window.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:36 am

Italy stopped chasing things and looked towards Finland's house. He saw America still trying to make hands signals to Prussia, and Prussia was sitting on a tree peeking through the window getting ready to throw. Maybe I can try this! Italy thought to himself as he grabbed a balloon and crept up a differrent tree. The minuet he got to the top, the branch snapped, and Italy was on the ground, stuck under the branch, somehow. Italy tried calling to them, but he didn't expect an answer, America and Prussia were too busy.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:24 pm

"Oh shi-" America started to say. He peaked into Finland's house quietly to see if Italy had startled him. Seeing as Finland appeared to not even have heard the noise, he tiptoed around to Italy to lift the branch off of him to quiet him down, then tiptoed back to his own position and grabbed an itching powder balloon.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:27 pm

With a handful of pasta and an evil smirk, Prussia nodded to America and began the onslaught as Finland walked past his window.

Finland had been walking about the house for he was rather bored. However, the thing he least expected was to be pelted with handfuls of noodles. "EEEEEH!?" He squeaked and leaped back, trying to pick off the Italian food. Of course, this was getting him no where because he was simply being hit by more noodles. So, he dashed to the other window, where America was holding the itching powder balloons.

At this point in time, Prussia was laughing so hard he'd nearly fallen out of the tree. In fact, he was dangling from the branch by his legs currently. He pulled himself up and continued to chortle and giggle.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:17 am

Italy dashed over to the tree he tried to climb the second the branch on top of him was lifted. It was back to square one with him, therefore, he had nothing else to do. He looked in the window to see Finland picking the noodles off himself as Prussia sat near the window laughing so hard he was about to fall off. Italy laughed a little too, it was kind of funny to see someone get it other then him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:43 pm

"LIKE, BOMBS AWAY BROOO!!!!" America yelled as he mercilessly chucked itching-powder balloons at the tiny nation, who halted his panicked running in confusion. This successfully made it almost too easy for America to hit him. "DANCE LITHUANIAN MAN, DANCE LIKE YOU YOU HAVE ITCHING POWDER IN YOUR PANTS!!! WHICH YOU DO!!!!" he practically screamed in joy and laughter. Lithuanina shouted some inaudible things in a panic as he jumped around; trying in vain to rid himself of the itchy burn of the powder. It almost looked as though he was a possessed man doing the chicken dance. America could not get up off his back he was laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day to Visit a Country   A Lovely Day to Visit a Country Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lovely Day to Visit a Country
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Anime Based Rps-
Jump to: