Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paying a Visit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:08 am

Sherri had headed straight home after school. The mansion was nice and all, but she was bored. So, she decided to head outside. She sat on the steps to the front door, looking out onto the peacefull-ish landscape. The quiver of the bushes indicated that something was there. She watched as a rat scurried out of the tall grass. She shrieked but soon realized what it was and calmed down. Suddenly a cat leaped out of the grass and swiped at the rat.
"Stupid Rat." The words flashed through her mind. Did a cat just speak? But then she began to remember, the weird zodiac people. At once she got up and murmered "Shi."
Ding-dong! The doorbell rang through the great estate. She had questions and wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:56 am

Shihosu blinked as the door rang. No one moved. "Well i'll get it i suppose" he said in an agitated tone. He opened the wide door and stepped back a bit in shock. "Sherri!? What are you doing here!? And how do you know where i live..?" He asked, a bit creeped out XD
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:04 am

"I'm a stalker!JK JK XD
"That doesn't matter! What matters is that you've been keeping secrets from me! Now, tell me what you're up to or else I'll give you a woopin'!" She was absolutely fuming.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:24 pm

"Oh i'm sure you will" Shi crossed his arms, speaking in a sarcastic tone. "Anyway, I have enough manners to know it's rude to keep you standing in the door. Please come in" He stepped back and gestured to the room. "Hikari should be here somewhere" he mused.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:27 pm

"Hmph!" She stepped through the door, sitting in a nearby seat."You don't think I'm serious?" She crossed her legs. Surprisingly, she was dressed in a white top with blue skinny jeans instead of some lavish dress.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:17 am

Shi sat down on a couch across from Sherri. It was quite troublesome for Sherri to have remembered. Ah well, the mess must be sorted out. "Hikari!" He shouted up the staircase, having gotten up from his seat. He sat back down, satisfied that his shouting had reached her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:34 am

"QUIT YOUR GOSH-DARN YELLING, YOU'RE MAKING MY WHOLE GOSH-DARN HEAD THROB!" A very infuriated-looking Hikari screamed as she poked her sleep-foresaken head out the door of her room. Hikari was not the same lighthearted, sly, and humorous person she normally was when she was truly at the end of her rope. She almost became a different person, almost. Her was one of the scariest things in the history of all creation, and it was never a good thing to provoke.

And, as if things weren't bad enough, Hikari had been fairly sick the past couple of days. She was plagued with constant pain, including mind-blowing migraines, and she wasn't enjoying it.

"WHADDYA WANT, YOU'RE DRIVING ME UP A WALL!!!" Hikari yelled in a true rage, hurting herself in the process.
(Ooc: I'm not impling a "black Hikari" type-thing here, but if you wanna turn it into one or summin I'm down with that XD I mean, I'm not sure how closely were following the true FB plot here but...)
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:37 am

It's the devil. Sherri thought to herself, her eye twitching. She didn't know what to do other than wait for Shi to answer back.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:40 am

Shi shot up from his seat "WELL EXCUSE ME FOR THINKING YOU'D WANT TO KNOW IF SOMEONE FROM SCHOOL CAME HERE ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TRANSFORMATIONS!!" The dragon zodiac roared, eyes ablaze. He cared not whether he was shouting things questionable in the audience of a normal girl and continued his rampaging.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:55 am

"DON'T START THIS WITH ME NOW, SHIHOSU, THIS ISNT THE TIME AND IM IN NO MOOD TO BE FIGHTING OR SCREAMING LIKE THIS!" Hikari rampaged back, rushing furiously down the stairs while clutching her burning throat. She grabbed Shi's shirt collar in her fist and glared right into his eyes and all the way down into the very fabric of his being, her eyes literally turning red and sending out pulses of pure firey, passionate fury through whatever poor victim her eyes fell upon. "You had better watch what you are saying as well." she said through clenched teeth. You could almost see every blood vessel and vein in her head on the brink of exploding.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:58 am

Sherri sat there helplessly on the couch with a finger in the air. How long will they keep this up? Talk about sibling rivalry!
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:00 am

Shi let out hiss. "As if" He snarled, yanking out of his sister's grasp. "Get yourself together you old hag" He fumed, plopping on the couch again. "And sit the hell down!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:15 am

Hikari's eyes flashed opened wide. ".....Haaaaagggg?..." she growled, her voice sounding almost demonic and her eye twitching profusely. She promptly ran outside, and an almost demonic-sounding screech was heard along with a lot of loud noises and crashes. Hikari then staggered back in, her eyes back to their normal color and her skin a ghostly white. She stumbled a little, looking ready to collapse at any second. "Uhhhhh......." she groaned, her whole body feeling like it was going to fall apart. "Shiiiii..... Whaaattt haaPeened........" she said, her voice hoarse and ready to give out as well. "I feel like ten thousand trains hit me at once..." she said, leaning on the door frame for support.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:19 am

Suddenly Sherri burst out."WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THESE ANIMALS?" She had been waiting too long for the two hot heads to cool down and exploded.(My fav word XD)
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:28 am

(LOL)

Shi gritted his teeth. "SIT DOWN SHERRI. YOU A CAN'T JUST COME BARGING INTO MY HOUSE AND RAMPAGE!" He roared, standing up and then sitting down again. "Ff just sit down and ask the freaking questions" the zodiac muttered. He then informed Hikari to shut up and listen.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:30 am

"I just did!" she snapped back. Sherrilooked scary now, as if she had a change in heart all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:33 am

"Sh-, it happened again, didn't it? I'm really sorry about, well, whatever I did..." she said. She poked her head back out the door for a second. "Looks like I did a number to the courtyard again......." she said, still pretty incoherent. She struggled over to a seat and plopped down, tired and disorientated and hating herself all at one time.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:39 am

Shi growled. "What animals do you speak of then you dunce?" he snarled. His gaze flickered to Hikari. "Oi did you break that vase again!? Aunt is going to be livid" he sank in his chair in gloom, just thinking of all the ways their aunt could kill them for breaking that vase a fifth time.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:43 am

"DON'T CALL ME A DUNCE YOU PATHETIC SEAHORSE!" She fumed, threateningly getting out of her seat.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:49 am

"I managed to get everything BUT that vase, or every thing around it at least." she said, curling up into a little ball of pain and self-loathing. "I wonder why this keeps happening to me..... maybe I'm a demon......." she muttered quietly, obviously still hurting immensly in more ways than one. She brought herself back into reality, though. She grabbed a pill bottle off a nearby table, crammed some advil down her throat without any water, and sat up as strait as she possibly could. "That's enough child-like behavior for me." she said hoarsely, her signature grin returning to her face.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:52 am

Shi froze, stone still. He hardly even breathed. His eyes were wide open. "Pathetic...Seahorse..?" he was utterly shocked. "I AM NO SEAHORSE!" He leaped to his feet. "I AM THE DRAGON!" the Sohma's yells were angry but also desperate.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:58 am

"Yeah right, I was there that day when you were on the floor, gasping for air, waving around you puny little fins!" she smirked, catching the desperation in his voice.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:59 am

"DON'T INSULT MY BROTHER THAT WAY, YOU-" Hikari screamed, about to fly back into a rage. She held her breath though, and stayed in her seat. She didn't want that "thing" to emerge again.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:02 am

"Thrn tell him to answer my questions!" she shouted back, now directing her anger towards Hikari.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:03 am

Shi ground his teeth together. His fists were clenched. "You are nothing but a pathetic girl who latches onto other's weaknesses and exploits them" he said coldly. "And this is no way to go about getting answers." He turned and strode to a chair in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit Empty

Back to top Go down

Paying a Visit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next