Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lauren Dayshade ran, thought not necessarily for her life. This wasn't the first time she had been caught on military premises, and certainly wouldn't be the last. But no matter how many times she sneaked in, they never seemed to catch her.
Lauren's black hair and long grey-black coat flowed out behind her as she dashed through the corridors of the Eastern Command headquarters. She dodged past a few military personnel, before getting cornered between two groups on either side of the corridor. Clapping her hands together, she created her own exit -a plain looking door- using alchemy.
She dashed through it, knowing that they would still try to chase her, but she didn't care. It all seemed like a game to her now. Clapping her hands again, she returned the wall to normal and made a break for the open city.
Lauren hadn't found anything useful in this latest break in, so she would be back fairly soon anyway to snoop around in someone else's office....

Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:56 am

Lorelei noticed Lauren suddenly grow depressed, and she decided that she wanted to help her. "Maybe if I could just remember something about.... well, anything really, I could be more helpful...." she muttered to herself, a little more loudly than she would have hoped.

(Ooc: I just had a somewhat cool idea. I know I'm really pushing my luck, but what if Lorelei remembers about a cloaking device she had dropped outside the city..... :3)
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:01 am

(No cloaking device. Sorry Foxeh. Though she can learn to stealthily follow people if she wants XD)

"Maybe if you come along and meet some of these military peeps, they'll know more about you. I mean. They know everyone... apparently." Lauren thought back to how the random guard had known her name then muttered to herself, "Then again.. i'm sure you didn't break into east headquarters every other day.
Aaaanyway. I feel like another hot chocolate! Anyone wanna join me?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:08 am

"Don't mind if i do!" Shizu grinned, pulling a seat from another table and plopping down in it. "But i agree. Some of the military are real pricks" she leaned back in her hair, closing her eyes and playing with the ends of her hair, flapping a piece around animatedly as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:14 am

(Ooc: In hindsight I really wasn't to big on the idea either -.-)

"Well, as long as you don't mind me joining you. I'll just take a seat for now." Lorelei said, hoping that maybe some rest would help her mind focus.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:17 am

Lauren grinned and ordered three hot chocolates from a nearby waiter. She sat down at the table, flicking an odd bit of hair from her face. She resumed her half swinging position from earlier, glancing up at the sky again.
"How can the sky be so clear and yet the contents of the day itself be so bad?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:03 am

"That...That's a good question" Shizu said simply, falling silent as she gave the question some serious pondering. "Perhaps...perhaps you have to make the day better yourself? Maybe the sky being so clear is telling you that you need to make the best of things" She said after a few minutes. She turned her head and spotted a perfectly tidy table that a waitress had just cleaned. She flinched a bit and muttered 'excuse me', walking to the table and picking up a napkin. She crumpled it up and threw it on one of the benches. Satisfied, she sat back down at her's,Lauren's, and Lorelei's table.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:15 am

Lauren nodded at what Shizu said, "Maybe you guys are the sun coming out from behind the clouds. Metaphorically of course."
She then blinked as Shizu threw the napkin onto the other table, "O..kay... What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:24 am

"Err...Well...It's..just something i do..There's a whole long story behind it and i don't think you wanna hear it" she gave a little embarrassed laugh.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:38 am

She shrugged, "Fair enough... Anyone bored of this cafe now?" she asked randomly. In truth she just wanted to keep moving in case Adam found her again.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Lorelei shook herself out of her thoughts once more. "Sure, I guess so. I have no clue where I should go or anything, though." she said, glancing once more around the unfamiliar city.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:49 pm

"Well come with me then!!" grinned Lauren, standing up and downing the rest of her second hot chocolate. Adam might at least be slightly more tolerable if she had a friend to talk to. "I can show you around the city. I'm also planning to go to Central pretty soon.. so you might find something that jogs your memory!"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:00 am

"Mind if i tag along? I really don't have a clue where I am! I've never been to East City before" Shizu said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:03 am

"Sure!!" she smiled, before pausing, her mouth twisting into a thoughtful frown.
"Wait.. aren't you military personnel? Surely you have a post or job or something... that you have been assigned to already....?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:10 am

Lorelei was really confused by the whole conversation, as she had no clue what exactly what they were talking about. She sat quietly, trying to absorb knowladge from their discussion.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:14 am

"Well even so. You might be more useful than that Adam guy." she sighed.
Lauren then drew her attention back to the mysterious girl. "What about you Lorelei? You gonna come along? I'm sure we could do with the company."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:30 am

Shizu slumped. "They never gave me my job" she said in a gloomy tone. "I'm going to go back to Central soon because i think this whole thing was just a mistake. There is another Alchemist with a name similar to mine" she began babbling to herself some more until she realized that she was going on and on. She then clapped her hand over her mouth and commenced to shut up.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:27 am

"Uhm..... well, I have nowhere else to go......... so I'll come along too if you want me to." She said, feeling a tad less uncomfortable in her new surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:31 am

"Hey there Lauren how did you enjoy your lunch!?" Adam walks up with the most annoying face you can think of with a smile. "Where you heading next?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:37 am

"None of your business." she replied, the words dripping from her mouth like venom. Lauren hadn't expected Adam to just pop up like that. She crossed her arms, ignoring him and continuing to face Lorelei and Shizu.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Adam stops walking, "Okay see you later then!" he turns around and walks away.

((He is so chill))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:13 pm

"Umm... Okay bye....." Lorelei said as she watched this... person walk away. "Um, who was that guy? Is he this 'Adam' person?" Lorelei asked, trying not to sound rude.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:10 pm

"Yes." she replied, her voice showing no emotion. "The guy in charge in the Eastern Headquarters has paid him to tail me and stop me from sneaking into the military building again."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:56 pm

"Oh, ok. I see now." Lorelei said, watching his back disappear. "Well, I guess we should definitely avoid him then..." She mused, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:59 am

"What a-" The rest of Shizu's words were cut off as a smal child zoomed by, knocking over tables and chairs. "Erm.. That was random..?" She started giggling and then broke into full out laughter.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:06 am

Lauren blinked, stood next to Shizu as the kid zoomed past. "I guess that was a bit random."
Thankyou kid. She laughed to herself, glancing down at the silver chain now hanging out of her pocket. She quickly tucked it away, hoping that Shizu hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next