Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lauren Dayshade ran, thought not necessarily for her life. This wasn't the first time she had been caught on military premises, and certainly wouldn't be the last. But no matter how many times she sneaked in, they never seemed to catch her.
Lauren's black hair and long grey-black coat flowed out behind her as she dashed through the corridors of the Eastern Command headquarters. She dodged past a few military personnel, before getting cornered between two groups on either side of the corridor. Clapping her hands together, she created her own exit -a plain looking door- using alchemy.
She dashed through it, knowing that they would still try to chase her, but she didn't care. It all seemed like a game to her now. Clapping her hands again, she returned the wall to normal and made a break for the open city.
Lauren hadn't found anything useful in this latest break in, so she would be back fairly soon anyway to snoop around in someone else's office....

Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:26 am

"Getting some lunch," Adam said with a strait face. They walk out of the building and he lets go of her arm, "Have fun," he said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:43 am

Lauren stood and stretched her arms as if she had just been doing some really back breaking exercise. She glanced up at the fairly clear sky. It was a beautiful day.
I can tell he's gonna get annoying, she thought as she calmly walked off, deciding to absentmindedly wander through the city for a while.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:42 pm

"Hm... I can let her walk for a bit. I need to make call anyway." Adam turns around and walks back into the building and heads towards the phone room.

Ooc: Just try and get back in the building, just try XD
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Ooc// She was serious about getting lunch, so maybe afterwards XDD

Lauren stopped near a cafe, glancing through the window to see how busy it was before deciding to go in and buy herself some lunch and a hot chocolate. She sat at a small table outside the cafe and dug into her meal.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:37 am

Liutenant Cloud had been roaming around. She had decided to patrol this section of the base and happened to notice Adam making a phone call. She didn't bother him though, since it was her lunch-break.
"Alchemy user.." she mumbled childishly under her breath.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:43 am

Adam was busy on the phone, "Yea sis I just got a new job." he pauses as his sister responded, "This one is mobile so I will be traveling for awhile, make sure to take care of the house." He pauses again, "Yes I know you can handle it!" he then hangs up the phone and notices Cloud. "Heya Liutenant, hows it going?"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:46 am

Cloud tried to ignore him. She despised all alchemy. It was the haunting memory of her childhood that led her to make this decision.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:53 am

"Aw come on, I know you noticed me." he walks over, "You know you still haven't responded to my offer to make you a personalized weapon."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:58 am

"Ugh! What do you want you low-life?" she nearly shouted, clutching her fists. "I don't need any weapon made by the magic that killed my father." She managed to compose her self afterwards, brushin down a hair that had been sticking upwards.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:05 am

"Hm, you think I use Alchemy to make weapons? Well I don't do that, I use Alchemy to change my weapons form, and on weapons for State Alchemists. So you wouldn't have to worry." he indicates everyone standing around, "And you can ask basically anyone, my weapons are some of the best that you will use."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:33 am

"Humph," she grunted stubbornly."I bet your weapons are as cheap as the smile on your face."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:35 am

"Hm," he shrugged, "well then suit yourself." He starts to walk off, "but like I said, ask anyone."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:44 am

Cloud simply turned around and walked away in the direction of a food stand for a snack. She didn't have to deal with him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Lorelei Sugawara opened her eyes and found herself somewhere right on the border of East City, although she didn't know it at the time. Her mind was a complete blank. She couldnt even be sure that Lorelei Sugawara was her name. It just echoed around in her mind, and it was the only thing there so she would assume for the time being that it was. Looking a tad forlorn, she made her way into the city, hoping to maybe find an answer or two.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Lauren swung on her chair. Her meal was finished and she had just drank the last of her hot chocolate. She stared at the sky. It was a fairly nice day even though almost everything that had happened in it seemed to have gone downhill.
The four legs of the chair reunited with the ground again before she stood up. She ran her hands through her hair, brushing part of her fringe out of her eyes. Lauren noticed Lorelei looking a bit lost as she wandered through the city and watched her curiously for a few seconds.

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Lorelei stopped and looked around, trying to see if any of the places around her looked familiar to her, but sadly they didn't. She happened to notice a girl who was watching her, and she returned the curious stare.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Lauren blinked then crossed her arms. She walked over to Lorelei. "Are you new to the city?" she asked, "You look kinda lost."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:41 pm

"Honestly, I have no clue." Lorelei said. "I'm just sorta..... here." she said for lack of a better description. She tried to see if she could recognize this person in any way whatsoever, but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:43 pm

"O-kay...." replied Lauren, who was now slightly confused. "Well.... this is East City. And i'm Lauren. Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Shizu whistled a little tune as she walked along the fringes of East City, wandering wthout any real business to do. She happened upon the cafe(?) and began chatting with Lauren and Lorelei. "What brings you to East City? Then again you could ask me the same thing.. I'm not from here you see. Here on a mission! Well i haven't been assigned yet..." she clapped her hand over her mouth "I'm so sorry! I'm prone to babbling" she laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:48 pm

"Well, I think my name is Lorelei Sugawara, but I'm not completely sure. It's the only name I can think of, so I assume it's mine." she said, still trying to remember if it really was her name or not.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:51 pm

"Pleased to meet you, I guess." replied Lauren before blinking at Shizu, noting her military uniform. "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Lorelei just blinked. For a second, she thought she remembered something. Just a speck of a portion of someone's voice saying something to her. "Something about a..... mission?" she thought. She only had the memory for maybe a second or two, then it was gone. She just brushed it off as her mind playing tricks with her.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:44 am

"OH! Ehehe.. Sorry! I'm Shizukesa Akarin. Please call me Shizu" She gave a slight curtsy and then looked around. One thought crossed her mind and one thought only. 'Awkward Silence! x.x'
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:47 am

"Well you seem like much more interesting people than that Adam jerk anyhow." she sighed.
"Oh that reminds me. I should probably be moving right now if i'm gonna get away from him...
Ahh forget it.."
Lauren suddenly became rather depressed, "He'll only find me again when I sneak into the library in Central anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next