Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Schoolyard Shenanigans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Schoolyard Shenanigans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Chell wandered through the schoolyard one day, looking around the campus which she now called home. Jasper followed her right up at her heels, keeping a careful eye out for Chell. Chell glanced up into the cloudless sky, enjoying the breeze as she continiued to walk.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:25 am

"Eh, they are just a bunch of jerks," Aaron pauses as he reads more of the article, "They make one hell of a meal though."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:32 am

Chell couldnt help but laugh at Aaron's comment. "Yeah, Team Rocket is baisically another bunch of scumbags that need to be dealt with." she said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Star blinked at Aaron's coment, "'heck of a meal'? What is that supposed to mean?! I agree with you on that Chell. They are nothing but cowards that steal pokemon from their Trainers just so they can make money. Just go get a job." Star said in an disgusted tone. "Snivy. (It's disgusting to thinbk about.)" Byakuya put in.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 am

"Yeah, it seems like the world is full of scumbags these days. The Pinchers, Team Rocket, Team Magma and Aqua, Team Galactic, Team Plasma.... Even that fruity Go-Rock Squad!" Chell growled. "I can't believe how many badies are popping up these days. It feels like there's no place that's safe!" she scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:31 pm

"Well I mean they make a good meal. My parents and I were kidnapped by Team Rocket once, we were held for about a week. But they treated us good, fed us more than most kidnappers." Aaron said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Where was I when that happened?! Must of been on a mission. star thought. "I haven't heard of Team Plasma. What's Go-Rock Squad?" she asked. Byakuya looked at his trainer with worry he knew that she was hidding something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schoolyard Shenanigans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2