Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Schoolyard Shenanigans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Schoolyard Shenanigans Empty
PostSubject: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:34 am

Chell wandered through the schoolyard one day, looking around the campus which she now called home. Jasper followed her right up at her heels, keeping a careful eye out for Chell. Chell glanced up into the cloudless sky, enjoying the breeze as she continiued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:43 am

Star was under a cherry Blossom tree drawing a picture from a show she used to watch. She looked over to her Poochyana, Kiba and saw that he was asleep enjoying the breeze. Star smiled her eyes looked gental, she rubbed Kiba's back.

Ooc: This is the pic:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:50 am

As they walked, a soft breeze blew directly into Jasper's face, And he caught the faint scent of another pokemon nearby. His head immediatly snapped up, alerted to the presence of a girl and a pokemon under a cherry blossom tree. He stiffened up and continiued to watch the pair. "What's wrong, Jas?" Chell said, noticing that Jasper had fallen behind.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:55 am

Kiba's ear twiched in his sleep slowly waking up he looked in the Direction of another girl and a Growleth. The small Pokemon began to growl. Star noticed this and looked in the same direction as Kiba. "Chell! Kiba stop growling." she scolded the Pokemon. "Chan!(Ok!)" he barked grinning.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:02 am

Chell tapped Jasper's head, which was her way of telling him to "cut it out" when she was too lazy to use words. "Heya Star! How's life?" Chell called as she waved and started walking in Star's direction.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:08 am

"Life is boring but good. How are your classes going?" Star asked. "Arf! (Hi Jasper!)" Kiba greeted the Growleth.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 am

"Slow. Not much to comment on really, but it's still awesome." she smiled. Jasper cocked his head a little bit and grinned and wagged his tail in response to Kiba's greeting.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:17 am

Kiba ran up to Jasper and poked hom with his paw and he ran in another direction. Star laughed, "I think Kiba wants to play with Jasper." she said as she went back to her Drawing.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:09 pm

"You know Baltmoro, you me and Arochora need to climbing sometime." Aaron was talking to his pokemon while walking throughout campus. Baltmoro was sitting on his head and Arochora was hanging on to his back.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:28 am

Jasper waited patiently for Chell's permission, then took off, streaking like a bullet in the same direction Kiba had taken off. "Sometimes I wonder why he doesnt just go and waits around for me to say yes." she said, watching him run off excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:27 am

I think it's kind of sweet. it show's that he's loyal to you." Star explained not taking her eyes off of her drawing. Kiba was still running around stopping when he saw Jasper runnig. The Poochyana started to run in another direction. "Chan arf! ( Catch me if you can Jasper!)" he barked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:01 am

Aaron picks Baltmoro off of his head and places him on the ground, "Go on you can play with them." Baltmoro replies with a "Corpish! (Thank you master!)" he then runs off to play with Kiba and Jasper. He then walks up to the two students, "Hey guys, hows it going?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:16 am

"All's well and good in my neck of the woods." Chell grinned, but then her face grew very dark, angry and serious. "I was told recently that there have been sightings of pokemon pinchers in my hometown again. After everything they did, I find it hard to believe that they were 'just passing through'" she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:24 am

Star stopped drawing her eyes containing a shocked expression. Putting her Sketch book away she tookout her laptop looking up for any News on the Pokemon Pouchers. "Where is your Hometown Chell?" she asked in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:22 am

"Yea I was wondering that too." Aaron walks up to his two classmates, "Sorry for interrupting, but I just couldn't resist."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:33 am

Chell huffed silently, then continiued.
"I was born and raised in the region called Oblivia, which was once known for it's beauty and serenity. Recently though, a group of criminal idiots called the Pokemon Pinchers threatened not only Oblivia's well-being, but the entirety of the world. The Pokemon Rangers managed to stop them, but not before they wiped a peaceful island near my home called Dolce Island clear off the map, dooming every living thing that lived on it. There is absolutely nothing left of that island now, except for the pokemon who were saved or that could swim/fly."

(Ooc: The huge explanation was for anyone who has never played Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs XD)
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Star blinked a couple times and looked up the Pokemon Pinchers. She looked for news Articals and found one that was reacent.
(Ooc: You can make something up about the artical I'm not sure on what to say about it.)
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:34 am

"You know I lived in that region for a bit. But I dont remember any Pokemon Pinchers. Let me see that article," Aaron leans over to take a look qt the article himself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:41 am

"That's the one I was reading earlier. One of my ranger friends sent it to me telling me about it." she said. Down at the bottom, there was an excerpt that read. "...and a local couple of "retired" pinchers who's daughter left home to study abroad claim that they "had nothing to do with this inccedent, and that they were talking to their daughter when it happened." This is still unconfirmed." Chell's face grew dark. "Those two....... idiots, thinking that they can use me as a cop-out..... I hate them." she muttered, a little more loudly than she would have wanted.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:22 am

Star stared at Chell, "Who or what are you talking about?" she asked. She looked at the computer screen, At least it wasn't THEM. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:27 am

((What is it with everyone in this RP and having a dark past!?))

"Yea what are you talking about? I can't even read the article, I forgot my glasses at my room." Aaron stopped attempting to read the computer screen.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:10 am

"One sec." Star said as she adjusted the font size so Aaron could see the font. The font was now at 72, "Is this better?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:23 am

[Not ALL my characters have dark pasts... Hikari for example XD]

"It's really nothing, guys......" Chell sighed as she watched their pokemon play elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:59 am

"Yup, thats better, now I can actually read it." Aaron starts to read the article.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:59 am

Star was still thinking about the Team Rocket Gang. "What do you guys know of Team Rocket?" she asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schoolyard Shenanigans   Schoolyard Shenanigans Empty

Back to top Go down

Schoolyard Shenanigans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next