Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!

Go down 
+2
SereneLittleRose
Axineld
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! Empty
PostSubject: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Okay, so Tower Prep is a show about Tower Prep High School, a high school for kids with "special" skills. This one post was going to be realy long so all of the information is included within spoiler tags. I will hopefully give everyone the information needed to understand this role-play.

What is Tower Prep?
Spoiler:
What is the show Tower Prep about?
Spoiler:
What is known about Tower Prep
Spoiler:
Abilities of the Students: Guide and Glossary
Spoiler:
and now, after an hour of work, the character template!

The template for your character
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Apperance(don't include the outfit, the school has a uniform, sorry!):[/b]
[b]Years attending Tower Prep(Say 0 if they are going to be new):[/b]
[b]History(There life before attending Tower Prep):[/b]
[b]Ability:[/b]
[b]Goal at Tower(Escape, train, etc.):[/b]
[b]Ability Coach(What teacher helps the student with their ability? Ex: Mine will be Physics, Ian Archers was Coach. This is optional):[/b]
[b]Hobbies:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Personal Belongings(Two items they were given from home):[/b]
At the moment, I am only allowing for one person per ability, so no two people can have the same ability.

This link is the wiki page of the show, it has an image of the cast and they are wearing the uniform, so check it out if you want to know what the uniform looks like. Just scroll down a bit to see the picture.
Tower_Prep Wiki

Last edited by Axineld on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:49 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Name: Daniel Coldman
Apperance: He is tall, short brown buzz cut hair. Freckles are not uncommon on his face but not extremely present. No other distinguishing features
Years attending Tower Prep: 3
History: He didn't really do much when he was a kid. He discovered his ability when he was about 8 years old and used it as a simple party trick. He was watching a movie at home, he heard a strange buzzing from the surround sound and decided to take a nap. The next thing he knew, he had woke up in his bed at Tower Prep. On his first night, he tried to escape, but didn't get too far, because his roomates stopped him. He now trains his ability to become fully effecient with it. One day he accidently ran through a wall and found an abondonded storage room big enough to hold at least 50 people. He then discovered the entrance and only shows it to his close friends.
Ability: Quantum Tunneling
Goal at Tower: Train his ability
Ability Coach: Physics
Hobbies: Reading, solving physics equations (He developed that from spending time with physics)
Dislikes: Extremely loud music, bullies, and air-heads.
Personal Belongings: A photo of him and his family in Seatlle for his birthday. A small necklace that has a small glass rose, its from his grandmother.

Last edited by Axineld on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:31 am

Name: Katie Hawkeye
Apperance: Katie is young and energetic. She is fairly short and has long blonde hair and green eyes.
Years attending Tower Prep: New Student
History: Katie learned about her powers a little while back, when she accidentally transformed herself into a Raven after she couldn't concentrate on some homework she had been assigned. She kept it secret for a year or so before hearing the buzzing noise and falling asleep on the sofa. She woke up in the school and the story continues from there really XD
Ability: Polymorphing
Goal at Tower: She isn't too sure of her main goals at the moment as she is new to the school, but she seems to be obsessed with finding out more about it.
Ability Coach: None..?
Hobbies: Drawing, Photography
Dislikes: Spicy food, People calling her short XD
Belongings from Home: A Digital Camera and summat which i'll add later when i think of it XD

I may add to the dislikes at some point XD

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:35 am

Looks cool, just include a description and weakness of the ability and you are all set
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:38 am

kk :3

Polymorphing:
The ability to change oneself into something else. Voices are mimicked fairly accurately but it takes practice to get everything perfect.
Weakness: Limited to one animal form and takes a lot of practice to be able to change quickly without much thought.

I don't think I missed anything :3
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:40 am

Nope your good!
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:06 am

Name: Aishī Shisen (Eye-she She-sen) Nickname is Ai (Ah-ee) or Ishi (ee-she)
Apperance(don't include the outfit, the school has a uniform, sorry!): Hair and eyes like dis http://images2.fanpop.com/image/polls/426000/426203_1271947369871_full.jpg Wears dis: http://www.pinkice.com/data/product_image/1/3290Untitled-1.jpg
Years attending Tower Prep(Say 0 if they are going to be new): 2 years
History(There life before attending Tower Prep):An intelligent young girl with a bright future, Ishi discovered her ability at age 13. Struggling to keep the ability under wraps, the buzzing invaded her mind one night and to stop the annoying noise she went to bed early. Waking up in the morning, she found herself in the school, alone and quite terrified.
Ability: Sound Manipulation - The ability to use music for different purposes. For example, a soft sweet tune to put someone to sleep or a bright happy tune to cheer someone up. Can be used to inflict physical damage as well, by bending the sound waves and using those.
Jagged, Sharp, Loud tune: Used to disarm a foe
Soft and Tender: Used to put someone to sleep or in a sense of security
Bouncy and Lively: To cheer someone up and remind them of happier times
Cold and Desolate: Makes to foe dwell on the negatives and the worst things in their lives, disarming them in a different way from the loud noise
Will add more xD
Weakness: If not properly trained, the effects only last while the music is still being played. Once trained, the affects of the tunes can last long after the performer of them is gone.
Goal at Tower(Escape, train, etc.): Her ultimate goal is to recover what she can no longer remember. This makes her often flighty and jumpy, although a quite sneaky character.
Ability Coach(What teacher helps the student with their ability? Ex: Mine will be Physics, Ian Archers was Coach. This is optional): Well wouldn't the music teacher? XDD
Hobbies: Singing(Duh), Gardening, watching plays and shiz
Dislikes: Anything that has no form of bread in it. (Bread a holic XDD) Puppies, Rainbows xDDD
Personal Belongings(Two items they were given from home): A dull old feather of a blue-jay, seemingly of no significance (heh no significance? I think not. USE YOUR BRAINS ISHI)
Derp. Yea thats it. Why do i feel as if i've forgotten something...
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:09 am

Looks cool! Approved!!!
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:57 am

Name:Yumiko Chi
Apperance(don't include the outfit, the school has a uniform, sorry!):http://api.ning.com/files/zZHBQHzpe-ZyhB7qfkqNKLWRZWdQWcYNrD62gTPbfioMA1NMikNhBqD4voyzLOYw58K5vruDV*S3Zt5bw5Hd1UrVoehiCjpG/animegirl_007111.jpg
Just for the looks scince I couldn't bother with a description.
Years attending Tower Prep(Say 0 if they are going to be new):0
History(There life before attending Tower Prep):Yumiko was lonely, living on her own at the age of seventeen. She managed to make a living off o the money she earned from doing jobs but that was just about it.
She was orphaned at the age of ten. Her mother was killed by her boyfriend who soon commited suicide. Before moving to the streets, she had lived with her aunt who had treated her poorly. She did all of the chores in the house from sweeping to cleaning the bathrooms. She was abused, brutally pummeled if she got a bad grade in school or did something wrong.
Eventually she dropped out of achool at 16 years of age. It was too much for her. The six years of living with her aunt had been hell for her. One day she had snapped, and that was when her powers came forth. She adapted.
She stole the electricity from the house one night on accident. Her aunt began to curse and fuss. It was then that she fled, sneaking out of the back window and never returing.
When she was hAlf-way through her seventeenth year, it was then that the prep took her in, without warning.

Ability:Adaptation-My own ability if that is okay.
The ability to drain energy.
Weakness: Untrained may lose control when attempting to posess power.
Goal at Tower(Escape, train, etc.):Find out what this academy is.
Ability Coach(What teacher helps the student with their ability? Ex: Mine will be Physics, Ian Archers was Coach. This is optional):Probably physics 0:
Hobbies:Drawing landscapes and portraits, figuring out puzzles.
Dislikes:Rain,Getting hurt, her aunt.
Personal Belongings(Two items they were given from home):Nothing other then her old stuffed teddy bear.

Last edited by Cherry on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:05 am

If the ability involves taking another students ability and using it, then I have to say no on the ability. But if it just involves taking electrical energy from stuff and taking physical energy from anybody than it will work
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:10 am

Hm....it was the first one. But how about I just change it to the second option?
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:26 pm

As long as you change the ability in the bio to the second choice thats fine. Once you do that you are all good!
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Okay I saw the edit, looks good, approved!
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:29 am

Name:Leon Daniels
Apperance(don't include the outfit, the school has a uniform, sorry!):He has Red hair and hazel eyes, and is also pale.
Years attending Tower Prep(Say 0 if they are going to be new):1
History(There life before attending Tower Prep):Leon lived in an orphanage, because his mother died in the childbirth process and his father was abusive. He was always the one being bullied about everything and everything. As he was falling asleep one night, he heard the strange buzzing noises. He woke up at the tower, and tried to look for ways to get out of it.
Ability:Preflex
Goal at Tower(Escape, train, etc.):To train his power and then escape.
Ability Coach(What teacher helps the student with their ability? Ex: Mine will be Physics, Ian Archers was Coach. This is optional):I honestly don't know...
Hobbies:Cooking and excersising.
Dislikes:The tower and being bored.
Personal Belongings(Two items they were given from home):Nothing.

Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:40 am

Looks cool, approved! And if you don't mind, Daniel and Leon will be roomates, cause I want my character to have at least one guy friend.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:01 am

Kk! That's fine.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Name: Erulaeriel[Air-oo-lye-ree-ell], though most peeps call her Eru. [Surname; Harper]
Appearance: Ginger hair and blue eyes. She also tends to wear a necklace that has a pendant shaped like a feather on it.
Years attending Tower Prep: 1
History: Eru used to do well in school... But then she started sensing random emotions that weren't her own. She didn't know this and became a nervous wreak because of it. Her grades slipped until the day she heard the buzzing sound and became a student in the school.
Ability: Empathy - Sensing another's emotions.
Goal at Tower: To learn everything about her ability.
Ability Coach: Idk. None in particular.
Hobbies: Singing, Playing multiple instruments.
Dislikes: Conflict/Fighting.
Personal Belongings: Her violin and a set of paints that was given to her as a birthday present.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Looks good, but we need fox to post her character before i can approve your second.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:13 pm

kk i just thought id get it posted rather than waiting.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:03 am

Name: Solaris Lairson
Apperance(don't include the outfit, the school has a uniform, sorry!): She has long, raven-black hair (down to her waist) which she usually wears up in a ponytail and very pale blue eyes
Years attending Tower Prep(Say 0 if they are going to be new): 0
History(There life before attending Tower Prep): Solaris has had a bad attitude and a dark disposition since she was a child when she lost all her friends and they began to shun her because of her strange powers. Even her parents ignored her and treated her like trash. They always compared her to her "normal" siblings. As a result, she became a hateful individual who feels neglected and betrayed on the inside, and she trusts no one because she refuses to let history repeat itself, nut secretly, deeep in her heart her greatest desire is to find someone she can truely trust. Altough, she firmly believes it will never happen and would have to be very well convinced otherwise.
Ability: Photon Generation (baisically she can create and control light.)
Goal at Tower(Escape, train, etc.): To train and then escape so that she can move on with her life. She also wants to find somebody or some people who she can trust and maybe even escape with them if possible.
Ability Coach(What teacher helps the student with their ability? Ex: Mine will be Physics, Ian Archers was Coach. This is optional): None to speak of. She doesnt trust them enough.
Hobbies: Art and Drawing, some athletic and some non-athletic sports.
Dislikes: Socializing too much, people who put her or others down.
Personal Belongings(Two items they were given from home): none.

Last edited by foxfirealchemist on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:11 am

Okay looks good, I just want to make some joke comments.
1: 'Photo' Generation XD so she can make photos? XD Just make it 'Photon' Generation and I will add it and its weakness to the list of abilities.
2: (You dont need to change this) What exactly are non-athletic sports? Isnt that kind of a contradiction?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:16 am

What about chess? Chess is a non-athletic sport (according to all the adults in my house XD) lolz
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:23 am

Okay, now you are good, and Desert your second character is also approved.

Now EVERYONE CAN MAKE A SECOND CHARACTER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:24 am

Name: Kevin Piles
Apperance: Black hair and contrasting blue eyes.
Years attending Tower Prep: 3
History He was very popular at his school, everyone liked/envied him. He was the star track runner (And his power is speed ironic huh XD). Once he came to tower, him and Daniel were both freshmen. After a year of being friends they were able to get a room switch approved, so he lives with Daniel and Leon as their third roomate. He is also on the buffer team with them.
Ability: Super Speed
Goal at Tower To meet new people
Ability Coach: None, Coach is his actual coach for buffer.
Hobbies: Racing People, Buffer, and people (Mainly girls XD)
Dislikes: Losing, school work
Personal Belongings: None
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!   Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tower Prep RP Sign-Up!!
Page 1 of 1