Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP Empty
PostSubject: The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP   The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:48 am

The realm of Jamriel has always been peaceful, there have been some wars throughout history but only minor ones. All the nations trade and people live out their lives without trouble, but then the elementals started popping up. The elementals are creatures made from basic elements and are held together by a crystal held in their center. They cause terror on people by killing, and destroying towns. Nobody can destroy an elemental except for the elementalists, people who have mastered the art of crystal use and are given a license to kill elementals. They use the crystals of fallen elementals as a means to fight, the crystals do a variety of things that vary from crystal to crystal. Once an elemental is destroyed, the crystal is left behind. Anybody can pick up this crystal, but extensive knowledge of elementals is required to unlock its powers. Most elementalists are arrogant and harsh due to their abilities and titles, but there are exceptions. There are six elements, and each has a weakness and strength to another element, the chain is as follows:
The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP Elemen10

If somebody wishes to become an elementalist, they usually need the help of a current elementalist to get them started and to teach them how to fight. You can either be an elementalist or an elementalists apprentice in the rp.

Here is the character bio:
Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Dreams:[/b]
[b]Favorite Element:[/b]

An elementals appearance depends on the shape of its stone, and a stones ability also varies on it shape, below is a chart that provides all currently known information:
Spoiler:

Current Characters:
Mine:
Spoiler:
Fox's:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Axineld on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP   The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:23 am

name: Estper Darkfields
Appearance: [img]http://api.ning.com/files/2BsdX1QjEqvBiRvXgsLXz5IrieN5RRiU-KNNKFvy-KGAg4FiVZBJOSc-f2X0BTvNbO3si9A77TM5bOHD2NyzvtPdAOyvCyIR/AnimeGuy18.jpg[/ img]
history: after he killed his own master in a training session he has swore onto a higher life and wants to be the one to slay the final elemental when they are finally at the end of their race in his master's memory.
dreams: To kill the last elemental in his master's memory and secretely he wishes to bring him back some how.
fave element: Like all my chars FIRE

can I join the preview rp when this is approved?
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP   The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:04 am

Looks good, and I am not surprised about the element. Wait for one more person to make a character and u can rp with them, cause mine and foxes is still closed to others. Oh, and when I saw the pic I was like "Epic..." And I am working on more stone abilities and shapes, so hopefully I will have some for fire by tomorrow night.

Last edited by Axineld on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP   The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:05 am

thanks okay I can wait
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP   The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Okay i just want to say that I added one more stone, all the abilities of the current three stones, and the appearance of the other two elementals for these stones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP   The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP Empty

Back to top Go down

The Elementalist's RP Sign-UP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: