Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fruits Basket RP - Signup

Go down 
+5
SereneLittleRose
Tenshineko
Cherry
zashonfire
Ripple
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

Fruits Basket RP - Signup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Heres the real Fruits Basket Synopsis to give you a bit of understanding:

When high school student Tohru Honda's mother died in a car accident, Tohru begins living in a tent and supporting herself. That is, until she finds a home in the least likely of places, inhabited by her classmate Yuki Sohma and his cousins Shigure and Kyo. The Sohmas however, live with a curse. Thirteen members of the family are possessed by spirits of the Chinese zodiac and turn into their zodiac animal when hugged by the opposite gender, are weak, or when under stress. When Tohru discovers the Sohmas' secret, she promises not to tell and is allowed to keep living with them. The Sohma's curse, however, is deeper and darker than Tohru realized, but her presence soon becomes a large, positive influence on those possessed by the zodiac. She sets out to break the curse, and on the way, meets and discovers each of the Sohma's vengeful zodiac spirits. Each has a different personality, just like the animals in the Chinese Zodiac. Tohru's existence changes the Sohma clan's lives forever...

So what we're rping is that the curse is back (Because eventually it was broken(hehe Jay; Spoilers!)) And we're the new generation of the Sohmas. Oh and you can rp normal people too because we need our transformations :3 I'd recommend rping at least one normal person per zodiac because that way it evens out. So theres thirteen Zodiacs including the cat. (Hurhurhur I steal the dragon)

Zodiacs
Cat
Dragon
Rat
Horse
Tiger
Boar
Rabbit
Rooster
Ox
Sheep/Ram
Dog
Snake
Monkey

I should probably do a proper summary but i cba and hey i explained myself sooo XD

Bio:

Name:
Zodiac(Only if you're a member of the zodiac):
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Characters:

Zash's
Spoiler:

Cherry's
Spoiler:

Mine
Spoiler:

Neko's
Spoiler:

Jay's
Spoiler:

Fox's
Spoiler:

Pika's
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ripple on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:03 am

Eheheh...heheh..heh... /shotsomanytimesforforgettingaboutthis

Both of you are extra approved for my lateness X'D
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Name: Emile Silver
Zodiac: none
Appearence: He has short brown hair and side-part bangs that he often has to brush out of his eyes, dark-colored almost-black eyes, and is tall and lanky (stands at at least 6'3"). He's a lot stronger than he looks, though.
Personality: He is a prankster and a troublemaker, but is also good hearted and kind. He just doesnt always show it. He is also very serious about school, but almost never shows it. He's very secretive, and can also be trusted with any secrets-big or small.
History: He is a transfer student who just started at the Sohma's school. He's an only child. One day, he was attacked by a vampire. He was able to recover and become human again, but with some lingering side effects. He can see in the darkness, he can heal from even the most fatal wounds in meer hours (and he is also harder to kill XD), he's stronger and faster than a normal human, and his eyes glow red when he's angry. He also remains afraid of morning sulight, but it has no effect on him. One of the things he wants most is to have someone or to look out for (mainly Hikari Sohma XD).
Other: Nothing that I can think of XD

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm

My long-overdue human character is finally done XD
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:18 am

Brilliant Very Happy

Aaaaproved :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fruits Basket RP - Signup
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2