Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fruits Basket RP - Signup

Go down 
+5
SereneLittleRose
Tenshineko
Cherry
zashonfire
Ripple
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

Fruits Basket RP - Signup Empty
PostSubject: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:20 am

Heres the real Fruits Basket Synopsis to give you a bit of understanding:

When high school student Tohru Honda's mother died in a car accident, Tohru begins living in a tent and supporting herself. That is, until she finds a home in the least likely of places, inhabited by her classmate Yuki Sohma and his cousins Shigure and Kyo. The Sohmas however, live with a curse. Thirteen members of the family are possessed by spirits of the Chinese zodiac and turn into their zodiac animal when hugged by the opposite gender, are weak, or when under stress. When Tohru discovers the Sohmas' secret, she promises not to tell and is allowed to keep living with them. The Sohma's curse, however, is deeper and darker than Tohru realized, but her presence soon becomes a large, positive influence on those possessed by the zodiac. She sets out to break the curse, and on the way, meets and discovers each of the Sohma's vengeful zodiac spirits. Each has a different personality, just like the animals in the Chinese Zodiac. Tohru's existence changes the Sohma clan's lives forever...

So what we're rping is that the curse is back (Because eventually it was broken(hehe Jay; Spoilers!)) And we're the new generation of the Sohmas. Oh and you can rp normal people too because we need our transformations :3 I'd recommend rping at least one normal person per zodiac because that way it evens out. So theres thirteen Zodiacs including the cat. (Hurhurhur I steal the dragon)

Zodiacs
Cat
Dragon
Rat
Horse
Tiger
Boar
Rabbit
Rooster
Ox
Sheep/Ram
Dog
Snake
Monkey

I should probably do a proper summary but i cba and hey i explained myself sooo XD

Bio:

Name:
Zodiac(Only if you're a member of the zodiac):
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Characters:

Zash's
Spoiler:

Cherry's
Spoiler:

Mine
Spoiler:

Neko's
Spoiler:

Jay's
Spoiler:

Fox's
Spoiler:

Pika's
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ripple on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:26 am

Name: Kisa Sohma
Gender: female ( omg zash playing a female worlds over!!!!!!!!!)
Zodiac(Only if you're a member of the zodiac): tiger
Appearance: a blonde skinny girl with deep blue eyes. normally always wears her school uniform. Wears hair out long.
Personality: shy and quiet.( My complete opposite)
History: always the quiet one she had straight a's and just skated on with her smarts hoping everyone would label her a nerd and avoid her.
Other:

Last edited by zashonfire on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:28 am

Zash you dun have to be the exact char. And your last name kinda has to be Sohma if you have the zodiac curse because only the Sohma family has it
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:31 am

oh srry and the char's are alike? I didn't know I just made her how I felt like
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:33 am

Name: Shihosu Sohma Nickname is Shi or Hosu (Bahha Shihosu means seahorse XDD)
Zodiac(Only if you're a member of the zodiac): Dragon. His transformation is a Seahorse like Hatori's X3
Appearance: A tall and thin boy with pale skin and deep golden eyes which harbor a sad gleam due to his tragic past (Hatori much? XD) Shi usually wears black and whites because he likes to keep inconspicuous
Personality: Socially awkward XD Not good around people and prefers to keep to himself. Shi can certainly bring up a good debate though and is quite smart.
History: Shi was forced to watch his own parents and siblings death. D8
Other: Ah for the heck of it, he can erase memories like Hatori can X3

Sooo much like Hatori //shot
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:34 am

yea. In the beginning, Kisa wont even talk because shes been bullied so badly. She speaks really quietly and shes kinda shyish so yeah their pretty much alike xD And shes an only child with just a mom i believe. Cant really remember. Anyway shes approved :3
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:34 am

Name:Yumiko
Zodiac(Only if you're a member of the zodiac):Horse
Appearance:Pure lazyness~
https://2img.net/h/i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu319/KawaiiXCookiesXinc/1250230ftygxciskl.jpg?t=1278365718
Personality:Yumiko (or Yumi for short), is a somewhat serious, and reserved girl. She is on the other hand, kind and friendly. She is always working hard to show all that she is not useless.
History:Um..
Other:

Name:Sherri Vixon
Appearance:~
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VIJn0Y6JdkY/TfMEV8g6KKI/AAAAAAAABnw/eo5x8XwRi_E/s1600/cute_anime_girl_wallpaper_1.jpg
Personality:A bubbly, and excitable brunette. She is always talking loudly and always strives to be number one. Defeat is not an option for her! She can sometimes have a bit of a temper if she doesn't get what she wants.
History:Sheri has been adored by ma y. She has alsi dated many, but those relationships don't seem to last.
Other:

Last edited by Cherry on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:36 am

Name: Zack Hejiro
Appearance: black hair and deep peircing brown eyes he has multiply face peircings.
Personality: Tough guy always wanted top start a fight but softy on the inside
History: never having a good family he was a jerk and acted out.( dad a drunkard. Mom had him at 16 herself and is long gone)
Other:
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:40 am

Name: Krya Teralu (Kree-yuh Teer-ah-loo)
Zodiac(Only if you're a member of the zodiac): Nooone
Appearance: An extremely short girl, Krya only stands five feet tall, just barely. She has shoulder length auburn hair with olive green eyes
Personality: Bright and bouncy. Loves to tease people.
History: Normal life XD
Other:
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:42 am

Both of yours are approved. Let me make a few edits and adjust the top portion and i'll make the rp topic
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:50 am

Bio:

Name: Tenshi Sohma
Zodiac(Only if you're a member of the zodiac): The Cat
Appearance: Human form:
Spoiler:

Normal Outfit:https://2img.net/h/i996.photobucket.com/albums/af89/Angel_Of_Death_075/271594.jpg

Animal form:
Spoiler:

True Form:Fruits Basket RP - Signup Anime136

Personality: Short Tempered( is much like kyo Sohma) Kind at times, not very social.
History:
Other: Likes to Draw scary pictures, sings, plays guitar, and listens to songs Like Nickle Back, and Evenecense.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:56 am

Dude, can I bagsy the Snake for when I actually read this manga?
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Sure thing :3 Oh and Neko those pictures stretched the screen >> Would you mind if i got rid of them and just put the links? Its more convenient that way
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:59 pm

you know you can edit everyones posts rippleh XD
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Yeah but i feel rude editing posts without asking XD
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Nyeh, I do it on a daily basis XD
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Name: Arashi
Zodiac(Only if you're a member of the zodiac): Snake
Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8700000/cute-anime-girls-random-role-playing-8770080-300-300.jpg
Usually wears a grey tank top with a black and white checkered blouse over the top, and jeans.
Personality: Fairly shy and untrusting at first, but cheerful and outgoing once you get to know her.
History: I'll probably make this up as I go along k? XD
Other: Wears alot of checkered clothing. Good at drawing and photography.

LOl hope thats okay like.. idk what else to say atm.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Name: Hikari Sohma
Zodiac: The Rat (:3)
Appearance: She is 5'5" and has medium length grey hair. She has green eyes and looks very mischevious. She looks like this:
https://media.photobucket.com/image/grey%20haired%20anime%20girls/high_on_shugar/Anime%2520Girls/girl1-2.jpg
only moreso mischevious. XD (Sorry, I serched some pictures and i found that one, it matches the picture of her that I have in my head perfectly XD)
Personality: She is as mischevious as she looks, maybe even more at times. But, she is also very level-headed, smart, and very creative. She can often figure out problems no one else can, and she is very proud of being so smart. She doesn't gloat about it though, unless she's just teasing. She is also athletic, but she's not really that into sports (like Konata form Lucky Star, but Hikari really isnt an otaku or anything like that XD)
History: Just a normal, carefree life. What more could you ask for?
Other: When sne is in rat form, she looks just like Yuki from the anime when he is in rat form, just a bit smaller and grey.

Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Both look great X3 approved! Now rp with me >:C
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Name:Asuka Sohma
Zodiac(Only if you're a member of the zodiac):Teh Bunny!!!
Appearance: Asuka has a blondish hair color, with emerald green eyes and a pale skin color. She's on the short side and likes to wear a blue T-shirt and a Red Vest over it when she isn't in school, along with jeans and sandals. As a Rabbit, she is similar to momiji's transformation, but has her green eyes instead of brown eyes.
Personality:Asuka is very over dramatic and hyper, usually bouncing off the walls with energy at all times. If something sad or depressing does happen though, she'll be very upset over it.
History:I'm going to make it up as I go.
Other:Do NOT give her or let her get anything caffeinated. Ever. Under any circumstances.

Name: Haru Hajime
Zodiac(Only if you're a member of the zodiac):Nope. Derp.
Appearance: Haru has tan skin, with black long-ish hair. When he's not in school, he wears a variety of no sleve T-shirts and shorts.
Personality: Haru is optimistic and kind, but is slightly shy on the outside. He doesn't like being himself in front of others, instead trying to act like someone he isn't. If you get to know him, he can be a really nice person.
History: Haru just lived a normal life, without much problem. So far, that is.
Other:

Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:07 pm

SO MANY GIRL ZODIACS XDD Anyhow approved :3
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:27 am

Name: Tobi Tsunai
Zodiac(Only if you're a member of the zodiac):
Appearance:Fruits Basket RP - Signup 466324
Personality: Kind of like Hastuharu, has a Black and White personality, caring for his friends, and is loyal.
History: Grew up in foster homes due to his parents abusing him.
Other: Plays guitar, like to watch the sunrise and sunset.

Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:52 am

Aaaapprooooved XD
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:05 am

Name: Kuroro Shoma
Zodiac: Dog (water)
Appearance: Tall and skinny, he has dark grey hair and piercing blue eyes. He wears a white t-shirt and blue jeans unless he's cooking, where he wears a chef's outfit, apart from the hat.
Personality: He is kind and quiet, though he has a bad habit of getting into people's business
History: He isn't afraid of interacting with girls outside of the shoma family, not to mention he's the hardest to keep the secret, as he's changed in front of normal people hundreds of times throughout his life, whether he learned his lesson or not is hard to tell as he has also grown quiet and distant as well.
Other: Even though he has a kind disposition, he's only exception is Shihosu, who he has a tendency to yell at whenever the mentioning of erasing memories comes up.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy cat

Jazzy cat

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:31 am

Name: Miho Shoma
Zodiac(Only if you're a member of the zodiac): Boar
Appearance: Unlike many members of her family, Miho is kind of short and chubby. Her favorite things to wear, which depends on her mood for the day, varies from sweaters, to long sleeved shirts topped with flannel, or jeans, and a favorite striped hat.
Personality: Depends on the day, she can wake up happy, ecstatic, or mad enough to punch a baby in the face.
History: She dropped out of school, pursuing her love of art and animals on her own. Stuff, stuff, and more stuff!
Other: Nope.
Back to top Go down
http://silenceoftheheart.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP - Signup   Fruits Basket RP - Signup Empty

Back to top Go down

Fruits Basket RP - Signup
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next