Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mia walked along the streets she had called home since she was four, since she had been abandoned there. With her was her little sister Iruu. They were just out to take a walk and enjoy the scenery.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:11 pm

As they were talking, huge grey clouds were covering the sky. Not storm clouds, just the ugly grey kind that sap up all the warmth and sunlight. "Ugh." Mia said. She wished they would just go away, as she had been enjoying the sunlight. In all honesty, Mia could clear them if she wanted to, but she just wasn't sure...
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Lauren shook away her thoughts and Hæwen gave her a look of concern.
"I'm from the UK. Born in Hereford, Live in Cardiff."
She smiled at them both, "What about you?"
Lauren ignored the clouds that seemed to be covering the area.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:14 pm

"Me and Mia-chan live in New Yowk City! In an alley on main stweet!" She sounded much to happy for what she was saying. "And i guess Iwis lives with us now too" she giggled. A bright flash of light lit up the jade earrings, Iris taking form at Iruu's feet. "I suppose" she gave a shrug and then a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Wow... they live even worse than me... then again.. you cant really call my home 'bad'.
She chuckled to herself then brought her attention back to her new friends.
"Is that even safe?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:39 pm

"It's fine, I just use the shadows to..." Mia stopped, unsure if she was ready to say that she also had the ability to use magic. "What I ment to say was, we hide in the shadows and I also have taken martial arts in the past," which wasn't a lie. Mia had been trained in martial arts before.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:43 pm

"Do you have magic too?" she asked, catching on to Mia's slip up as she sat down on the grass. [cant remember if she already sat down or not lol]
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Mia facepalmed herself again. "Yes...." she muttered.
She also sat down, giving up on holding things back for awhile and just relaxing in what tiny amount of sun was left.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Lauren looked down at the grass and whispered "blóstma..."
Almost immediately, three small daisies grew in the place she had been looking at. Lauren smiled at them and looked up at Mia from where she was sat.
"You don't need to worry, Mia, Iruu. You can trust me."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:55 pm

"Mia-chan is just a wowwy wawt" Iruu teased, squeezing Iris to her chest so hard it looked as if she was a balloon that would pop at any second. "If you live all the way in the UK what awe you doing hewe?" she asked after a moment
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Lauren blinked, "I-im...well... i'm doing research in all honesty...."
She didn't want to reveal anything about the institute. Her and her father were the only ones who knew... and she didn't want anyone to accidentally give anything away. At the moment, she could work under the government's nose.. but for how long?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:00 am

Mia was now fed up with the ugly clouds sitting in the sky. She couldn't understand exactly why, but she was. "You guys may want to shade your eyes." she warned, then thrust her right hand into the air.

All at once, the sun's light intensified immensely and the clouds vanished instantly, as if the light had driven them far away. The whole day seemed to brighten and become twice as enjoyable as it previously had been. Mia turned her face upwards twoards the sun, smiled, and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:02 am

Iruu smiled cheerfully. "Weseawch? Cool! But you'll have to twavel a bit more befowe finding anything intewesting hewe!" Iris chuckled at her magicians statement.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:48 am

Lauren laughed, "I guess so."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:27 pm

"So, does this research require you to travel away from home a lot?" Mia asked. She assumed it would be difficult to be away from your home for a long period of time. She sat up to hear the answer, still enjoying the sun that she had brought out.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:33 pm

"Sometimes... but I already have alot of the information I need thanks to my dad." She grinned as she thought back to her home in Cardiff. It was certainly a cool home.. even if it was build beneath Cardiff Bay.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Iruu settled down with Iris, eyes closed. She listened to the soothing drone of the water and the voices of the two girls as she lolled lazily in the warm sun. Iris did likewise, back pressed against Iruu's stomach. Iruu mumbled something incoherent and lightly stroked the kittens fur.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Well, it's nmust be nice not to have to leave home too often!" Mia laughed, enjoying the friendly conversation. "How old are you, anyway?" Mia asked, being the curious person that she was. She also worried for the welfare of others.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:05 pm

"Fourteen." she smiled, also enjoying the friendly conversation from her grassy seat. "What about you two?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:17 pm

"Well, I'm seventeen and Iruu is four." Mia said, smiling. "I turned seventeen several months ago, but sometimes it's hard to tell sometimes because I only celebrated my real birthday about three of four times. I'm positive of when it is, I'm just not always positive of the exact date. Iruu however......" Mia glanced sadly at her little sister, then returned her gaze to Lauren. "I just found her on the street one day, without papers of even a birth certificate. Just her first name." Mia said, recalling that day four years ago. "We celebrate the day when I found her as her birthday, because it's the day we both found a true family." Mia smiled, but was talking silently so her sister didn't have to hear. "Iruu believes I am her biological sister, and we look close enough and we are close enough to be biological sisters. I myself believe that she is my biological sister and I treat her as such." Mia said quietly as she continued to smile softly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Lauren couldn't help but smile. "You two do seem to be very close. I don't think anyone would notice, even if you weren't biological sisters."
The magician looked up at the sky. "It must be rough living on the streets though, surely?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:29 pm

"It gets difficult, yes." Mia agreed. "But, whenever we feel down and feel stressed and under pressure, I can always bring the sun back out of the clouds and give us a reason to look up again!" Mia smiled and pointed to the sky. " Just like I just did." she said, laughing happily a little bit.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Lauren turned her attention back to the grass and the other plantlife that lived around the pond. "What element do you control... since your a magician and all..." she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:50 pm

"Well, my element is a little odd. You probably don't see it every day of your life" she laughed. "I control opposing forces, Yin and Yang. It's baisicly like controlling light and darkness." she said. "I don't know how, but somehow I can control it." she said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:55 pm

"Interesting...." she replied, thinking back to her hidden home and wondering if she had any information on the yin and yang elements....
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:58 pm

"And what about you? I mean, your element is nature, right? Or am I mistaken?" Mia asked. "What is it like to be able to control nature?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next