Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mia walked along the streets she had called home since she was four, since she had been abandoned there. With her was her little sister Iruu. They were just out to take a walk and enjoy the scenery.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Lauren laughed, "I guess I should have given it a feeling for if you picked it up."
With a flick of her finger, the bird took off again, spiraling around in the sky.
Lauren's bird landed on Mia's shoulder, this time Lauren made sure to be ready for if anyone tried to pick it up. There were no flaws to the illusion this time and the bird could almost have been real.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Mia looked at the bird on her shoulder and smiled. "Why hello there!" she laughed. Then she had an idea. She put her hands on the ground and closed her eyes again and conjured up some bird seed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Lauren laughed and with a swift hand movement, the bird fluttered over and began to nibble at the seeds Mia had conjured. It's head movements were just like that of a real bird as it ate, also ruffling its wings every so often.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Iruu watched with interest, her wolf trotting up and sniffing at the bird seed. Of course, it didnt make any noise as it walked for Iruu forgot about this part, making it seem like a ghost wolf.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Mia laughed, enjoying herself as she watched the other two work on their illusions. She sighed contentedly as she watched her sister learn more about her power.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:41 pm

The bird finished 'eating' the seeds and fluttered over to the wolf's feet. It pecked at its silent paws as if trying to remind Iruu to give them a sound.
Lauren meanwhile, whilst controlling the bird, was mulling over some of the thoughts in her head.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:00 pm

"OH!" Iruu gasped suddenly. She let out a giggle. "Iris do you know what noise a Wolf's paws make?" Uhm...Kinda like a pah pat pah pat? The four year old giggled again, making the wolf's paws make a small patter as they hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Lauren laughed at Iruu's sudden realization and then the correction of the noise. "That's better!" she grinned, her bird fluttering off again.
Suddenly there was a rustle in the bushes nearby and Lauren's bird disappeared as she swiftly turned to see what it was. A few seeds seemed to materialize back where the bird had 'eaten' them.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Mia heard the rustle and immediately snapped out if her relaxed state. Staying low to the ground, she rolled over onto her stomach and tried to look under the bottoms of the bushes to see if there was anyone hiding behind them.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:42 pm

The silver wolf shimmered then disappeared as Iruu's attention went to the crackling noises in the bushes. Iris made a quick morph and stood by her magicians feet with a look as menacing as a kitten could give
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Haewen immediately flew over to Lauren and fluffed up her feathers, aiming to protect her friend. [Idk what to make happen... i just wanted some action XD soo.. yea..]
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:25 pm

(Ok, imma wing it here. NOBODY LAUGH LOL owait i just did XDD)
Suddenly, A few larde men popped out of the bushes. "DARN IT! It's one of the city thug groups! We gotta get out of here!" Mia hissed.

"Now that hurt, little kid." One of them said. "Where have I seen you around before?....." He said, analyzing her face.

(If somebody else wants to rp a gang member, be my guest cause i cant do 'em all XD)
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Iruu jumped in front of Mia. "Keep away you creep! Just let us go and steal some old ladies purse or something!" Iris leaped in front of the four year old with a low growl of "Yeah!" "Iris!" Iruu called, the cat dipping its head in understanding. With a gleam of bright light the earrings appeared on Iruu's ears.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Lauren got to her feet and looked at Haewen. "Wiþstyllan, Hæwen"
The bird glanced at Lauren as if confused, but then nodded and stood down. Her feathers lay flat against her skin again and she let Lauren and the others take care of the thugs.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:38 am

"Eyh boss, I think I remeber this kid. She's that freak from before, the one with the fancy lightshows." A lanky guy said to the dude whom had spoken first. "Oh yea, I remember you now! Hey, Houdini, why dontcha give us an encore?" The apperant "boss" said, and the rest of the group started laughing.

"Pathetic, all of you. You make me sick." Mia spat.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:40 am

Iruu's eyes flashed and the intensity of the gravity rose. She tried to hone in the increasing pressure on the thugs, but was having a bit of trouble.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:44 am

[I had the urge to make my character use alchemy then XDD
Probably cause both of those characters are called Lauren.]

Lauren glared at the gang members before glancing back at Hæwen. The azure bird took off and dissappeared into the sky.
"Wínbéamas," she whispered, with a flick of her wrist. A set of thick vines sprouted from the ground and attempted to trap the thugs to make it easier for Iruu to use her new powers.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:02 am

"Aww, now what's da wittle-" one of the gang members began to say, taunting Iruu, before the gravity got heavier. "Oi! I feel like lead, Bows! I can't move an inch!" he complained. The rest of the gang began to panic in agreement. Thens they all got ensnared with the vines. "Crap! What's going on wif all da freaakshows taday?!?" A different member cried out.

Mia stepped forward, grinning slightly. "Ha, what are you going to do now, punks?" she sneered. She held up her right hand and threatened to unleash her light needle attack, but she held off to give her little sister a chance to use her newfound power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5