Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Henry's home - Magic RP

Go down 
+2
Cherry
zashonfire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:36 am

First topic message reminder :

the large mass of gails turned invisable as they rode threw the street a few broke off into an alley way headed somewhere precise where as the rest just seemed to wonder. The gails seemed to be following a sent and moving fast for a certain home.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Jeremy would normally be very pissed off at how Mia was speaking like he was a little kid which he was but frickin hated being treated as suck. But he didn't really hear Mia his ears heard almost nothing and his vision was blurry he drank more coffee but that made it even worse. Jeremy kinda of heard Gath talking to him but she was far off which should be impossible cause she was in his head. HE looked at the coffee which was now bristling with eletricity. Jeremy reached into his pocket to grab something he knew what was happening to him he needed his medacine. HE couldn't hold on to his mind and his normal conscienceness left. But Jeremy still moved like a wild animal and lunged at wolf lighting surrounding his hands.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Wolfs instincts would usually tell him to impale the boy, but he restrained himself. A ball of slush formed in his hand and hurled it towards the kids face. Harsh, yes. Appropriate, maybe. People started rushing out of the store.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Mia sighed and pulled both boys into the shadows, making them pop out on opposite sides of the room. She watched as more people ran for the exit when two people just randomly disappeared then reappeared. "Okay, what in heaven's sake is going on?" she asked, getting fed up with the interruptions, but just letting it go.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Jeremy was blasted with cold slush and as he popped out at the other side of the room he snapped back awake. Looking at the place he had been before his random attack he saw his bottle of meds he had lost in the skirmish. " GIVE ME THOSE!" HE shot up and raced towards them tripping as he got there he grabbed the bottle while still on the floor and popped two into his mouth dry. He laid there a few minutes starring at the cieling of the coffee shop as the meds took affec and he breathed quickly then sat up too look at the two." Wellllllllll ahhhhhhhh yeah." Jeremy's cheeks turned a rosey red." I ah have a well a..." He stuttered then decided he might as well come out with it." Here let me explain what's up from the begining. " Jeremy looked at everyone then started" When I was majorly little my dad had a expedtion for dinosaur bones I tagged along and long story short got my leg torn up. Dad..... Henry." He amended." HEaled up my leg with magic and a dino bone and cause bones make blood I black out sometimes and go all wild." He looked at them and bit on his lip hard. He hated being pitied by nayone in anyway his problems were his and his alone he didn't need pity or help he had meds for his bone problem he hadn't been able to safe his own mom.......... Or stop his Dad from leaving. Jeremy got bitter tears biting at his eyes as his mind shifted to his parents. He looked at the locket that had been in his hand it was cracked now right down Henry's face. Jeremy dropped the f bomb and let out a string of other curses ending in himself cussing himself out and walking out of starbucks.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:43 am

"What a violent child.." Mizu said, her eyes reduced to slits. She began to flex her arm and fingers, beginning to feel a little sore.
"Whelp! Let's go get him then!"
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:10 am

Wolf calmed himself then, "Okay, I see I'm intruding on your...buisness." He brushed himself off. "I belive that for today thers been enough fighting. So, I'll be leaving you all to your matters." He then started to head towards the door. "And good luck, and just so you know, I belive you should get out of here. Mortals will be here soon." Then he walked passed Mia and the others.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:41 am

Aaron watched as Wolf left the coffee shop. "He's right, we need to get out of here. Any ideas on where?" he asked, before remembering Mizu's request for a donut. He walked over behind the counter, grabbing a donut and left some money on the counter. He handed the donut to Mizu, waiting for a new plan of actiion.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:09 am

Mia nodded. "He's right. Those mortal police will be here, so we should move. No time to dwell in the past." she said, the wheels in her head spinning round and round as she thought up an idea. "Okay, I have an idea that just might work. Mizu, if you could use your water power to clean out as much of the physical evidence with your water, that would be great. Aaron, I'm going to need you to-" she was cut off as, although they were extremely far away, you could hear police sirens. "Ok, Aaron I need you to move all these tables in the middle of the room over to that wall. Try your hardest not to leave finger prints or anything that they can trace you with. Jeremy, I need you to find the main breaker for this place's electricity and blow it out." Mia said. She herself also began to hastily move tables, being careful to make sure she pulled her sleeves over her hands so not to leave fingerprints.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:36 am

Aaron imediately started pushing tables to the middle after hearing the sirens. Because he had black gloves on, he didn't need to worry about prints. What the heck is she planning to do? he asked himself, still pushing tavles towards the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Jeremy had walked out of the starbucks and heard the siren's also he had cussed and turned back in hearing Mia give orders he had started to yell." Your not the boss of me!" But hadn't she soundedlike she had a plan and jeremy listened in when his order was given he blinked. " How the fu-" But Gath spoke to him quickly. Don't worry you don't need to find any circues just an eletric socket. Jeremy nooded and started to walk over to the far wall. "How'd u know that?" Jeremy couldn't speak in his mind to Gath he had to say this verbally but he said it quietly only to himself. Gath replied I am one with your element even more proficent than you. Jeremy moved a chair and looked at the eltricla socket and as enhancer magic flowed threw his body he ripped it off easily and it was flung straight inot the other wall like legit threw the wall into it. Jeremy stuck his finger in his mouth getting it wet so the current would jump to it. He stuck his finger in the socket and the eletric jumped to it but was stopped instantly as Jeremy gave it a reverse negative flow to fight the positive and with in seconds the lights went out in the starbucks.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Wolf was going to rush out the front, but the police were too close. He backed away from the door, then the power went out. His leg hit a stray chair, and he tripped backwards towards the others again.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:02 am

Mia took a deep breath in, then exhaled slowly. She knew what she was about to do next would drain almost all here energy, but she was going to do it anyway.

She held out her left hand, and suddenly the darkness itself began to move. It shifted and twisted and slowly formed around all the magicians. It pulled them into the sea of black, right as the police smashed into the building.

The group appeared out of a patch of shadows located nearly half a city away from where they had been previously. Mia felt light-headed and slumped down into a sitting position, trying to regain herself.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:31 am

"Well that was very powerful of you, much more than I thought you could handle," said Dylan as he came out of the shadows across for them. "You okay?" he holds out his hand so that he could help Mia up.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:36 am

Mizu sighed and pressed her head up against the side of a building. The water snake slithered from her arm and wrapped comfortingly around her. She had no idea what had just taken place, as it went all too fast. She didn't seem to notice Dylan as she was too busy...moping.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:21 am

Aaron noticed Wolf fall back inwards towards them, but then everything went black. He fell down to the ground, but quickly got back up after noticing they were in a different place. He looked around, and noticed Mia slumped on the ground. He walked over to her, and noticed Dylan. "Who are you?" he asked curiously. He guessed that it was possible the guy could use magic, saying as he knew a bit about it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:50 am

Jeremy just stood there as the darkness took over and even as they seemed to be somewhere else Jeremy didn't move till his feet felt planned firmly on the ground. He wasn't too surprised at the change stranger things had happened today." Hey Dylan."Jeremy said as he noticed him. " Making a move on her already?" He had always made fun of Dylan cause he was too nice so Jeremy always had to add an evil side to everything he did and he also was Henry's little pet like teachers pet to the extreme. " Did day send his Errand Boy to check up on me?" HE moved over to behind Mia just to whatch him carefully because from what Jeremy had gathered his dad had, had a fight with mostly everyone here.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:38 am

Wolf coughed, then looked up. He had no idea what happened, all he could remember was tipping backwards and darkness. He saw a man who's name was apperently Dylan. He dusted himself off. "That the first time I've teleported in a while." Then he scanned his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Mia was seeing double and her vision was blurry. She stuck her hand out, looking for the other stranger's hand. She hadn't heard a word anyone had said because she was focusing on regaining her senses and not going unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:52 pm

She stood up, seeming to all of a sudden snap back into reality. She poured some water on the ground and watched as it slightly bounced about. There was something coming, but tood far away to make out.
"I'm going to scout around." she said, her body dissolving into water."I'll try to bring back something to eat too if you're still hungry." And then she slithered away, searhing for the source of the disturbance.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:36 pm

"Here, let me help," he grabs Mia's hand and pulls her up then turns to look at Jeremy. "I don't take orders for you father, and I am much more than an errand boy, plus your just lucky that I have orders from Axineld not to attack you spoiled brat." He goes back to Mia to make sure she's okay, "Well if everyone is okay then you all can follow me." you see his shadow run off in the direction that Mizu had "slithered" off to. "I have food and rooms ready for all of you," he starts to lead the group out into the streets.

Ooc: So is the pairing for this going to be Dylan and Mia, or Aaron and Mia? Cause I want to make sure before I get ahead of myself.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:06 am

Aaron watched Dylan walk away, skeptical about following him. He had said that Jeremy was lucky that he didn't attack him. It could have been a joke, but Aaron wasn't sure. He stood next to Mia, just to make sure she didn't fall down after getting back up.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:15 am

Jeremy put a hand on Mia's shoulder letting his enhancer magic flow into her and give her stamia back not to mention let her see Dylan. Jeremy despised Dylan a lot and glared at him while they walked. HE was gaurdingly hovering over Mia's shoulder he didn't know why he just moved to guard her after all she had saved his but now he had to be there to help if Dylan did anything....... Questionable.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:42 am

Mia steadied out her limbs and thanked the people who had stood by to help her. She paced herself steadily as she made her way twoards the place where Mizu had gone off too, following the stranger who had helped her up. She kept pacing herself, regaining her energy just in case she had to pull another spontaneous plan like that again.

(Ooc: Yeah, though you probably knew that XD)
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:53 am

Mizu stopped at the sound of the others. She turned into a liquid form of her body and stood there.
"I left because I thought I heard something.. I didn't want you to follow since Mia seems to be having some hardships with standing..But I guess that since you're all here, you should check this out.." she pointed to the other group of Gails that were sniffing around. They seemed to be reinforcements for the ones defeated.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:02 am

Wolf was slightly wary about Dylan after he heard he was assosiated with Henry. But he had no idea where he was and if they were even still in New York, so he followed close behind. He kept his hand on his quarter. He was also slightly worried that Jeremy was pushing this guy to fr, and that his restraint wouldn't be enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Henry's home - Magic RP
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next