Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Henry's home - Magic RP

Go down 
+2
Cherry
zashonfire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:36 am

First topic message reminder :

the large mass of gails turned invisable as they rode threw the street a few broke off into an alley way headed somewhere precise where as the rest just seemed to wonder. The gails seemed to be following a sent and moving fast for a certain home.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:55 am

Mia still held the young boy tightly and protectively. She had gained a sense of authority, but only because she wanted everyone to escape alive. "I have an idea. Quickly, because we don't have much time. With Yin and Yang, we can get safely to the streets below. Frome there, we can escape to just about anywhere in the city." Mia, still holding the boy, boarded Yin the black dragon and waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:00 am

"Ok then." Aaron agreed, hesitantly getting onto the black dragon. It wasn't that he didn't trust it, but he just wasn't comfortable with it. Getting around the city with an unconcious boy would be harder with the possibility of gails coming after them. "I don't think I got your names." he said to the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:03 am

"I'm uh, Mizu." Replied the blue-haired girl. She was also boarding Yang as the black one already had three people on it.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:04 am

Jeremy was still fainted and dragged onto a dragon.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:14 am

"My name is Mia." she replied. At that, the dragons beat their powerful wings and flew out of the building. They flew their passengers about a block and a half away from the building, staying close to the ground, then dropped their passengers off onto the sidewalk. Then Mia set down the boy with the immediate intention of picking him back up, rolled up her sleeves and held out her arms. The two dragons began to shrink and flatten as they wrapped themselves around her arms and became the tattoos on her arms. As they did she felt her powers returning to her. "Thank you." she whispered, then rolled her sleeves back down and picked up the boy. "This way." she said as she started down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:18 am

Aaron followed closely behind Mia, looking around to make sure there wern't any gails following them. "Nice to meet you Mia and Mizu. I'm Aaron." he said. He looked at the boy again, and felt a determination to help him get away from this.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:22 am

Mizu had mixed feelings. She was sad, angry, yet curious. She was curious from the start. Every since the gails had arrived, she wanted to know why. Why would they need to kill him and his mother? Unless there was someone else. But she would have to play detective later, as the boy was still unconciois.
"Likewise," she finally answered after the shor period of thought.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:29 am

"The feeling is mutual." Mia answered, a little more flat than she would have hoped. "I mean that honestly, sorry that sounded so.... Well.... Antisocial." Mia said for lack of a better word. She smiled briefly, embarrassed, then returned to her concern for the young child. "Here, let's rest in this Starbucks, the smell of the coffee will mask our individual scents." She said as she ducked into the building.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:31 am

As the smell of coffee entered Jeremy's nose he woke up but lacked the energy to do much else then shift his position he was really wiped but kept his eyes open lookig to where they were headed. His black jacket's zipper was broken showing his undead hollywood shirt which he had black jeans to go with the all black theme.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:36 am

Aaron followed Mia into the building, getting a strong blast of the aroma of coffee. He took a look at Jeremy, and started to wonder. What will people think when they see us with an unconcious kid? he thought, but then noticed the boy's eyes open. "Mia, I think he's awake!" he said, hoping he wouldn't get dropped by accident.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:47 am

A one in a million chance, Wolf had gone to that very Starbucks. Not after he bought a Dunkin Donuts coffee and snuck it in there. But he did buy some donuts. He noticed the the bell ring as they came in. He was suprised when he saw the magicians he recently fought the Gails with. Then he saw the boy. Wolf clenched his coffee. A steaming sound could be heard from inside the cup, the cap popped off and you could see that the coffee was frozen solid. People got out of their chairs and moved away from Wolf. A millions thoughts went through his head in an instant. In the face of Jeremy, he saw Henry. The first fight they ever had, all the way to the one that happened that day.

Last edited by wolfgang8 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:07 am

Mizu slowly entered the Starbuks. She noiced the face of wolf which seemed vaguely familiar. Though she couldn't quite put her finger on it.
"Hey you. Is there a problem?" she questioned , pulling up a chair and sitting on it backwards.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Jeremy didn't know how he knew to do it but he did he poured his enhancer magic into his body and felt light as a feather. He pulled himself out of Mia's arms and held in the air for a second then fell down to earth. HE looked at Aaron." Yeah HE is awake." He looked at wolf with his coffee frozen and people staring at him but that wasn't why Jeremy kept his gaze he raised his hand to the chain on his necklace and pulled out a locket he opened. " Your him right." He said opening the locket to reveal a picture of what looked like Jeremy and a younger Wolf but the Jeremy in the picture was Henry when he was Jeremy's age. Jeremy's father had given him this necklace that very day saying he hadn't needed it anymore.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Wolf sighed, brushed him self off, and threw away his coffee. It made a loud thump when it hit the bottom. He went back to his seat and, "Yes......yes that is me." He saw the picture and remembered back to that time. He stood up, and his already black eyes grew darker, gloomier, "And you are?" He did his best to stay pleasent with his voice.

Last edited by wolfgang8 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Mia knelt down, looking Jeremy kindly in the face. "Are you okay? Do you have any major injuries that need to be treated?" she asked calmly and kindly, trying not to startle the child too much or bombard him with questions so much that he overloaded again. Mia's main concern at the moment was only the child's welfare.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Aaron sighed as the boy walked away towards Wolf. Well, what should I call you? Bob? he thought to himself. He mentally scolded himself, reminding himself that the boy had just seen his mom killed. He pulled out some spare change from his pocket. "Do any of you want something?" he asked the two girls and Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Mizu shook her head."I don't need to drink. Though I am a little hungry..maybe a doughnut?" She hadn't really thought about it much, but it seemed as though she hadn't eaten in days. Her dainty, yet robust body twisted as he spun around in the chair. Clearly, the boy and stranger's problem wasn't her business, but she couldn't help but listen in on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:50 am

Jeremy looked at Mia for a second then answered voice filled with sarcasm." OH yeah I'm great my dad is missing, my mom just died in front of my eyes, some weird bear things almost killed me, and I was abuducted by three teenagers one of which carries around a taser there other has a metal arm and the last one can spawn dragons yeah best day of my life!' Jeremy turned to Wolf and answered his question." I'm Jeremy. Jeremy Coldman his son." HE pointed to Henry in the picture.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:59 am

When he said he was his son, Wolf just stopped. He looked over Jeremy. But all he could rummage was, "You...should be more respectful......" Frost grew on the carpet around him. Then he snapped out of it. He went back to his chair. "If you don't mind what exactly is happening?" The frost slowly melted.

Last edited by wolfgang8 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:34 am

Mia's face grew hard. She drew in a deep breath, bit her lip, and drew her left hand back while putting her right hand on his shoulder. Then, she brought her left hand down across his face.

"Listen to me." Mia demanded softly, like how one would snap a scared young child back into reality. "This situation isn't as bad as you make it out to be. For starters, at least the people who found you are people who understand you. We use magic too. We can protect you. I agree, this isn't a good situation. But the most important thing of all, the one thing you are missing in your line of view here, is that you made it out of that place with your life.
You. Are. Alive.
You are free to live on. DO NOT let your mother's death be in vain, do you hear me?!?"
Mia was now shaking fairly violently. She couldn't stand the fact that she had just slapped and lectured a small boy who had lost every thing.
"I-I know what it feels like, though. To lose your parents. It's the most horrifying thing in the world." she swallowed hard, then continued her story. "My parents... I don't even know them. I was only just turning four years old when they dumped me in some alley in this town. I lived without my parents, or even a family, for the longest of time when that was the time I needed them most. But, you can never give up. Their are others out there who need you...." Mia was almost emotionally spent now. She had both hands on the boys shoulders and her head was hung low. But she wanted to be there. To offer support to the boy. "I'm sorry...... I-I'm so sorry....." she muttered over and over quietly. Mia looked like SHE was the one who needed a hug now.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Aaron walked over to Mia and put his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, it's ok. Like you just said, things could have been a lot worse. We're all alive right now and we'll do the rest step-by-step." he said to her. He looked over to Jeremy and said "And I know you're confused right now, and probably upset and on edge, but she's right. You're still breathing and right now that's good enough."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Mizu hugged Mia(Jk jk XD)
The blue haired miss let out a humph. She didn't care how much pain the kid was in, he was plain rude! She looked towards Mizu who seemed to have spiraled down into despair and sighed. She continued to twirl herself around on the chair some more, acting rather childishly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Jeremy stepped away from the group and turned he didn't like being ganged up on even if they were trying to help." Yeah I got screwed and so did you may that's why were to gather now but I don't care I might as well go on if I'm living now already..." Jeremy stayed in his spot and debated what to do next then he stopped and realized where they were." Sorry I need a coffee brb." HE walked over to the counter pulled out a VERY large wad of cashed and bought a quick coffee he buzzed it with eletcicity unconsciencely and the coffee made him filled with energy like he might start jumping off the walls only times 2." What were we talking about?" HE asked as he returned to the group and tryied to focus.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Wolf wasn't planning on letting Henry's child being as cruel as Henry was. "Listen.." He got up from his char and the air in the room bacame much colder, "These people are trying to help you so I suggest you stop your sarcasm and show some respect!" That was the first time in a while that Wolf had been sincerely mad at someone besides Henry.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Mia stood up, pulling herself together. She refused to break down now, she was 17 and not a child. "Let's just try to figure out what we have to do next. Those Gails are most likely still out there somewhere." Mia's emotional state did a complete 180, from being torn up inside and on the brink of tears to a serious yet caring adult, ready to do whatever she had to to keep everyone safe. The kind of person who naturally demands respect."

"Thank you for that, Aaron." she said with a smile. Then she turned to Wolf. "I believe we met not too long ago, right? she said, recognizing the chill in the atmosphere. She was glad she had her jacket. Still very serious, she turned to the rest of the group. "Let's try and cut this boy some slack, okay? Give him some time to try and sort all his thoughts out. He did just lose his mother and his father is obviously not around." Mia had heard when Jeremy had said that his father was Henry, but she held no ill-will twoards the young boy. She wouldn't allow his father's actions to affect her view of him as a person. "This could just be his way of dealing with the situation. None of us are in his position at this point, so just let him be untill he is well again." she said calmly yet firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Henry's home - Magic RP
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next