Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random RP of EPICNESS!

Go down 
+2
Ripple
FoxFireAlchemist
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:19 am

First topic message reminder :

I am Fox. Who is myself. Ergo, I am me! XD
FEAR ME MORTALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:20 am

Zash burning from Zepher's blast fell from his mouth but he wasn't done he ran and was ready to attack the pokemon again when he saw fox he stopped and laughed." Your an idiot Fox truely and uterly an imbocell aren't you?" He sheathed the sword and threw his head back laughing.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:28 am

Fox only grimaced. She twisted her head and saw wolf, but she couldn't tell if he was moving. Then she lifted her head to Zepher. "Heh heh, looks like it's a good thing we can communicate with telepathy. I guess you'll have to be my voice until I can get to the Dias and fix my self. We need to worry about wolf first, though." She ignored Zash's taunts and cruel remarks, as she wouldn't fight a friend and a fight would get them nowhere.
"Please ask wolf if he's ok. Or alive." she asked Zepher, putting her remaining arm over her empty socket to stop the bleeding. She looked for something to tie her stump arm with.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:35 am

Zepher dipped his head "As you wish" He nosed a piece of cloth that happened to be lying around to Fox. "Wolf? How are you doing?" Zepher slithered over to the other body that littered the ground, always keeping one eye on Zash
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:53 am

The egg waits patiently XD
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:02 pm

"Zepher?" Wolf said as he randomly heard his voice.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Zash blinked. " No! No!" Zash unsheathed his sword and flew at Wolf lunging to stab threw him and send him back to where ever death brought him. " Why the heck did you come back!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:23 pm

A light blue egg with white speckles is near by waiting to hach.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Fox finished tying her arm off, then wrapped her empty eye up too, to prevent herself from bleeding out. She was thrilled to see that Wolf was ok and almost stood up, but threw herself to the ground as Zash nearly sliced her ear off.
"NO WAY YOU'RE KILLING HIM AGAIN!" she tought to herself. She threw shuriken to pin his feet in place.

Last edited by foxfirealchemist on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Zepher simply gave a flick of his broad tail, attempting to send Zash flying. "Yes it is I. Fox has resurrected you and has paid the price. Do not make it in vain" The Rayquaza warned, his claws gripping slightly tighter on Wolf's body

Last edited by Ripple on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:42 pm

An epicly pale blue egg just happens to be somewhere waiting to hatch. Her RPer keeps posting this, afraid that everyone will forget about her. D:
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Zash jump hurtaling over the tail and was now right on top of them he stabbed down at wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Just then Zepher blew out a burst of icy cold something xD, Freezing Zashers to the spot. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Wolf rolled as he saw Zash coming at him, the only weapon he could find right there was a smallish rock.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Fox transmuted a longsword right by Wolf's hand, even though things were really starting to take a toll on her body. She twitched once in pain, but got ahold of herself. "There's still too much that I havent done for me to die here." She thought to herself, grinning slightly at the thought of her lifelong dream that had still not been accomplished.

Last edited by foxfirealchemist on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:16 pm

The pale blue egg seems to shiver from its random place in reality. D'you know how weird it is actually rping an egg? XDDD
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Zash kept pressing forward dodging the ice beam as it hit and froze the ground. He pounded down on wolf with tree quick bursts of slashes." Come on wolf let me send you right back to the Gate." Zash hissed as he slashed not even the slightest worry or hesiataion.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:09 pm

"Zashonfire." Zepher droned, using the human's full name. "Is this truly what you wish to become? Something bound by hatred? Please, take a moment to calm yourself and think of the consequences. I do not wish to hurt you." The Rayquaza's voice was gentle and wise but also carried a hint of warning.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Wolf had somehow managed to dodge all of his swipes and and swung a heavy strike at Zash, "How about you try it for yourself."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Fox wished she could help Zepher talk sense into her friends, but she was mute. "Why are we always so impulsive all the time?" she thought to herself, sitting and waiting anxiously to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:52 pm

the egg of awesomeness continues to await a certain characters appearance..
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Zash swung down keeping wolf in a lower poistion to himself." Stay out of this filthy creature this isn't your matter!" He screamed at Zepher.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:23 am

The light blue egg with white specks wiggle a bit. Ooc: It's no fun to be an egg. Someone find me!!!
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:41 am

"It seems you've chosen your path. Very well." Zepher shot into the air. Coming from above he shot a myriad of attacks, mostly including Fire blast. As he neared the ground he whipped his tail around, hoping to catch Zash in the stomach and drag him away from Wolf.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 am

Zash instead of backing away like the smart thing leaped over wolf getting his heeled burned in the process he landed behind so he stabbed at wolf while yelling up at Zepher." Let him fight like a man mono e mono ganging up is for the weak."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:15 am

Me could only watch. "I have the sickest feeling in the pit of my stomach... like someone is going to die again....." she was mortified at this thought,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random RP of EPICNESS!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next