Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random RP of EPICNESS!

Go down 
+2
Ripple
FoxFireAlchemist
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:19 am

First topic message reminder :

I am Fox. Who is myself. Ergo, I am me! XD
FEAR ME MORTALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:28 am

Zash walked into the healing room his vision blurred as he walked he was after all dead. HE saw Wolf and Zepher Fox? HE couldn't tell with the blinding blue light around her. But as his mind cleared he looked at Wolf." Wolf! Ready for round 2!?" Zash rushed forward his sword at the ready in his hand.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:28 am

Suddenly, the whole room became so bright there was no way ANYONE could see ANYTHING at all. A voice belonging to no one suddenly rang clear in the great halls of the ruins. "This is a most sacred place, as it is a channel of my power. Kudos to the one who knew such things, but could not say so. There will be no fights of any sort in this great relic, especially those of hatred. This place is an oracle in itself and shall not be defiled by any sort of impudence, lest you face my judgement and receive punishment at my hand. You all have been warned, take heed to my words. Woe to those who do not. The one who has come here for my approval did meet the requirements to gain it, therefore they will be graced for the time being. Remember my words, and hence I now begone. The light shone brighter and brighter through the hallowed halls of the Sinjoh Ruins.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:51 am

The mew watched and listened to everything from her seat on Zepher's head.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Zash's eyes flashed an anger so feirce you could see the flames of hatred in them. He hadn't slowed at all as he closed the gap to wolf and stabbed at his heart.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:14 pm

The white suicune watch from the shadows not wanting to get in the way. Master must not like that guy at all. she thought.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 pm

All of a sudden, the light died down and there stood Fox, alive and well, in fact, she looked more healthy than ever. She hopped of the Dias and rushed at Zash, hoping to knock him off course before he could kill Wolf again. She thought back to earlier that day when the two had begun fighting, looking for a reason as to why they had been fighting in the first place.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:26 pm

The blue mew with the epic floofy tail and purple eyes hopped off of Zepher's head and flew between fox, zash and wolf. She used her psychic powers to levitate them all in the air and stop them from attacking each other.
This fighting... She mewed into each of their minds. Its pointless.... nothing will come of it but hatred and bloodshed.....
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Zash's face as contorted in anger. He held his sword like a javelin and threw it at the new." You stupid creature I hate her that's all the reason I need she turned me into a monster!" Zash realized it himself as he floated there in the air he was alive yet dead he looked down at his hands the cold lifeless hands of the living Zash
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:44 pm

The mew's eyes flashed a pale blue before the sword stopped in mid-air. Her eyes returned to their normal purple colour as she turned her head to face zash.
Hatred is no reason to fight... Such things can be solved with words.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 pm

" Words are meaningless things that can be twisted and manpulated to the user's will I have no more need for them now that I am....." Zash was stumped. What am I? HE looked to Fox for her to supply the answer she knew all the humonculous names.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:52 am

Fox stared to the ground, deep in thought. Her eyes slowly changed from fury a determination to empty and depressed. An empty black air soon surrounded her entire being. "I... I.........." She stammered, obviously far away from the whole situation. Hearing Zash's question, she snapped back into reality. "I'm fairly sure I know who you are, since there's only one possible..... "role" that you could fill. To my knowlage." she said, her words still weighed down by a heavy black depression.

"Even so, it doesnt matter. You'll make a very weak homunculus if you are what I think you are." she spat, her words sharp as knives. She felt guilty the whole time she spoke, but she had to be sure....

Ooc: Fox is testing Zash and being sorta philosophical at the same time. This will come up back up later, but for now shes trying to prove that Zash is what she thinks he is. She's looking to see to what lengths he wil defend his pride... (*nudge**nudge* *wink**wink* Zash lulz) So yeah.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:48 am

" A WEAK homunculus !!!" Zash shouted in a fury. " Please if anyone is weak here that's you! You couldn't let someone like me die no you had to keep me and Wolf alive for your selfish gain and need and now you insult my strenght!" Zash's cruel words were filled with hatred he didn't ask to live now he was being forced he was now forced to continu living and he didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:29 pm

"That proves everything to me now." Fox thought to herself. "Zash, your super-harsh words tell me everything I need to know. The outburst you had just now tells me that there's only one thing you could be." Fox said, an extremely serious glare now staring Zash directly in the eye.

"You're the homunculus, Pride."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:12 pm

The mew blinked. Pride? she thought, wondering what this all meant. Her roleplayer however, unlike before, now fully knew about alchemy and homunculi XD
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:11 am

This RP can now be experianced I beatiful, remastered HD. see for yourself! Just go back to the Random RP section and scroll up aways. Go on. Do it. You know you want to. It's just a mouseclick away. You can do it. Seriously. Okay.......... You can go now. Anytime. Just stop reading, and go. Okay now.Go on then. Why are you still here? Go, it's free HD! It's calling you! Stop reading this, you're not getting anything out of it! Okay. Idea. If I stop talking, you'll go check it out. So imma stop. Right now. You go.

...................Nnoooow.

-Fox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random RP of EPICNESS!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5