Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random RP of EPICNESS!

Go down 
+2
Ripple
FoxFireAlchemist
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Random RP of EPICNESS! Empty
PostSubject: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:19 am

I am Fox. Who is myself. Ergo, I am me! XD
FEAR ME MORTALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:21 am

Yo'z. I Ish Zepher dah Shiny Rayquaza (8DDD) I be Foxy's pokemon. Where did this language come from orz Now i'm laughing really hard because i typoed from as fro and no little red squiggly popped up xD
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:52 am

I am Wolf.....I play myself...... in the story i am Fox's child hood friend.....that is all.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:03 am

I ish also childhood friend but Fox brought me back too life after I died and it was a failed tramsution and now I am Pride the humonclus but I am also Zash. and now I seek vengence on fox for bringing me back into this horrible exstincent.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:08 am

(THIS... is where IT BEGINS!!! XD)

Fox stared in horrer at her two friends. One lay on the ground, dead. The other was stained with his blood.
"Zash...." Fox stuterred. "You... YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILLED WOLF! WHY?!?!" She cried, enraged and distraught. What had started as teasing between friends now was a full-scale murder.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:14 am

" We are both strong willed Fox we were always at the edge of murder." Zash snarled" I just went over this time."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:20 am

Zepher flew high above the trio's heads, keeping a protective watch over Fox. A slight grin snaking its way across the shiny Rayquaza's face, a beam of icy blue light flew down from the clouds towards Zash.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:34 am

Wolf could see the fight that seemed to be breaking out below. He was not happy with Zash but he didn't want anyore death.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:39 am

Fox, red in the face and boiling over with fury cried out, "WE DON'T MURDER OUR FRIENDS! WE'VE BEEN FRIEND FOR AGES, WHY WOULD YOU KILL HIM?!?!?!" She felt the urge to avenge her friend, and was horrified by it.
She shook her head and slowly approached her friends corpse. "I wonder if he can se us...." she said, glancing into his dead eyes. "WAIT!" Fox was struck with an idea. "Maybe if I.... Yes... YES!" she mumbled. "Y-yes, I CAN do this!" she cried.
"ZEPHER!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:43 am

Grey head snapping up, Zepher rocketed down from the sky, coiling up in a lose spiral above Wolf. He knew the procedure.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:47 am

Zash rolled out of the way as the blue light of ice beam came into view. He was unamused at the pokemon's feeble attack as it came down Zash lunged at it doing a flying kick much like might guy's dyanmic enterence.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:02 am

"Look out Zepher!" she warned, then she grabbed her friends body and caried it to an ope spot on the concrete. She closed her eyes and focused. All at once, a huge transmutation circle appeared, with Fox and Wolf's corpse in the dead center. Fox opened her eyes, and everything went white.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:06 am

The Rayquaza spiraled into the air, flying back down to protectively curl around the transmutation circle. Zepher let out a roar, a faint icy glow threatening another blast.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:11 am

Zash landed where the pokemon had been moments ago. " I dislike your cheat attacks." Zash said coldly at the guairden of the circle. Zash grabbed the katana from his fight with wolf moments ago and rushed Zepher.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:15 am

Fox opened her eyes, slowly, and realized she was just outside the gate. Next to her lied Wolf's body, which ment he was unable to cross over completely.
"He should be just inside...."
She stepped twoards the gate, and it slowly but menacingly creaked open.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:16 am

Zepher merely roared, using stone edge to make large spiking stones stick out of the ground, many of them surrounding the circle. "No one may come past until the ceremony is complete" His deep voice boomed, his grip on the circle tightening somewhat
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:18 am

" And who I ask is stopping me?" Zash shouted as he jumped getting major air to be at least 7 feet above Zepher he stabbed downwards hoping to pierce this monster's head.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:20 am

"Zepher, Guardian of Fox." The shiny Rayquaza answered, whipping his tail around to smack Zash in the stomach. (Kinda like a whip if you get my drift)
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:28 am

As she stepped inside the gate, Fox sensed conflict outisde. "Better hurry" she thought. she stepped inside, Wolf's lifeless body slung over her shoulders. Inside, she saw a human sitting alone. "Wolf." she called, The figure turned. "I have your body. You are coming with me. She turned a walked back to the exit, knowing that if he didn't follow, that was the end.

Last edited by foxfirealchemist on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:43 am

Zash rolled head over heels and was flung over the whip tail he straighted out and now fell like an arrow . He slashed at Zephers tail as he fell straight towards the pokemon's head. Wolf? Zash clenched his teeth as his thoughts moved to him. You killed him and you enjoyed it! Zash couldn't let Wolf ruin him now he had killed him and he had to live with it but he couldn't help himself from heisentaining just a little at hacking at the Zapher's tail.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:55 pm

A pale blue egg is randomly somewhere near Fox and Zepher.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:04 pm

I am a shiny Suicune! My name is Shiro. I shall dominate the world!! And I'm an orphen.
Fear me!!!
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:38 am

Zepher shot up, grasping Zash between his jaws, no longer taking his crap. An orange hue glowed around his grey mouth, a fire blast escaping his jaws, in which was Zash.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:58 am

Fox heard the menacing creek as the doors of the gate slowly shut. Unable to contain herself any longer, whirled around.
Behind her, to her relief and over joyment, was wolf's soul. She walked over and set his body down in front of him. After that, everything went white again. And Fox felt pain. Lots of pain.
She awoke in the middle of her transmutation circle. Wolf was waking up, and she tried to call his name, but no words came out. "oh, the toll." She looked down at her body and realized she was lying in a pool of her own blood, and was horrified to realize that she was missing her left arm and she could only see from her right eye.
She had paid the toll to pass through the gate: her right arm, her left eye, and worst of all, her vocal chords. She was mute.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:12 am

Dropping Zash, Zepher flew down to Fox. "Oh my." he murmured,curling his tail around her limp body. "The price was paid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random RP of EPICNESS!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next