Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Eater Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Ripple
SereneLittleRose
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Renee lay in bed. She had just woken and it was fairly early. She sat up in her bed and glanced out of the window. The walla of Renee's room were a pale blue colour and there was a wooden desk in one corner. Her bedsheets and pillows we're checkered with blue and white. She sighed and got out of bed, wondering if Arika was awake yet. Knowing her partner though, she'd have to go and wake her. Renee quickly got changed out of her checkered pyjamas, into the dress she normally wore. She slipped her shoes on, deciding to leave her hair down for today, then went to wake Arika.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:30 am

Hijiro walked over and showed the weapon his nametag." Name's Hijiro Tusku wanna be my weapon?" Hijiro cut right to it.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:37 am

"hold on there, you seem a little too eager to me, let's see how you can handle me. i am a sword type. i have dual katanas connected by a chain. that chain has a secret, if you can figure out how to properly use me then i'll consider being partners with you." Zero said pointing to the training area with some dummies and an instructor for supervision.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:40 am

" Done lets head over." Hijiro was confident in his skills he had taken kedo in most of his life and had been a natural.He had been hoping for a sword type. The chain part seemed kinda tricky but it seemed like he could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:42 am

"OK, first off. you need to catch me when i change." Zero said, Begin to glow. his arms shattered into swords and his body unraveled into a chain.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:43 am

Mae poked the blob of green..stuff on her tray."What...is this?"She questioned, half to herself, feeling as if she were going to barf.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:47 am

Hijiro hand hit the chain he pulled down and the swords came up he grabbed them and haled the two in each hand the right seemed to be slightly longer than the left but they were overall the same." You look like a finely sharped blade." Hijiro commented.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:48 am

"Ummm..." Eiji started, amused and disgusted at the blob of green stuff. "Maybe it's a gellotin or something?" he suggested, looking at his own blob on his tray.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:50 am

"i.. think its sushi..?" Arika chimed in, her brow raised and a look of sheer disgust on her face
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:50 am

"hey don't get pervy on me. just see what i can do." zero said with a metallic voice.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:52 am

Mae poked at it again, watching as it wiggled as if it were alive. Suddenly she saw a face, but that must've been her imagination."I think Ill pass." She stated, pushing the tray over to Eiji.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:55 am

" It's not ." Hijiro gave up. Weapons were way too sensitive about there weapon forms. " Is it okay to grab the hilt of the sword or is that too personal?" Hijiro asked sarcasticly and swung at the dummy slicing it in half. " I think I get the chain, can I try something with the chain?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:56 am

Deciding to try a small bite, Eiji lifted a small piece to his mouth and ate it, almost instantly gagging in disgust. "I think I'll pass too." he said, moving his tray aside.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:57 am

"go for it" zero said. "just don't swing me around pointlessly." zero said.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:58 am

"Eerrr... Screw it im starving." Arika loaded more of teh slop onto her plate, scarfing it down as she sat at a table
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:59 am

Mae let out a slight giggle."Hey Arika, how does it taste?" She would try it, but only if Eiji's reaction to the fowl tastecwasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:02 am

Eiji looked in shock as Arika ate the glob of food. "How..?" he asked, not being able to stand the taste of it. "How can you just eat it like that?" he finished.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:04 am

" Okay." Hijiro grabbed the chain alittle down from the right sword and twirled the chain above his head . He threw it towards one of the dummies and stabbed right threw pulling to the right the sword slung back." Nice long range capability I see." Hijiro liked that long range from a normally short range weapon.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:05 am

"Like I said, I'm starving. And it tastes like seaweed gelatin" She added with a glint of humor in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:12 am

"you noticed. my chain can extend to the range of 50 feet. it can come in really handy. i'm not just two swords stuck together, i'm what is refered to as a dual chainsword. there is one trick i want to show you. throw one of the swords at a dummy." zero said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:13 am

Hijiro launched it." What you explode or something?" Hijiro was hoping for something big.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:16 am

Mae still refused to touch it, not even with Arika's stubborness."So, what's your name? yiu never told me."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:19 am

"Oh! Sorry" Arika apologized. "I'm scythe meister Arika Orinaru"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:20 am

"no, that's dumb." zero said. right as the sword was about to hit the dummy it turned into a hand and grabbed the dummy. zero retracted his chain. and brought the dummy back. the rest of him quickly changed back to human. when the dummy reached him he sliced it into bits with a blade that was his forearm. " i can control the extension and retraction of my chain and have full control over the transformation of my forearms." zero said, changing his hand back and sticking it out. "my name is zero, zero blade. nice to meet you, i would gladly be your weapon."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:24 am

"I'm Mae." She replied,"And you?" She questioned, turning to Eiji."You are my partener after all."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:26 am

"Yup!" Eiji said. "I'm Eiji Kato, and I'm a meister also!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater Roleplay
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next