Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Eater Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Ripple
SereneLittleRose
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Renee lay in bed. She had just woken and it was fairly early. She sat up in her bed and glanced out of the window. The walla of Renee's room were a pale blue colour and there was a wooden desk in one corner. Her bedsheets and pillows we're checkered with blue and white. She sighed and got out of bed, wondering if Arika was awake yet. Knowing her partner though, she'd have to go and wake her. Renee quickly got changed out of her checkered pyjamas, into the dress she normally wore. She slipped her shoes on, deciding to leave her hair down for today, then went to wake Arika.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:00 am

Eiji walked up to the machine, wondering how it read soul wavelengths. He stood by the machine, and noticed the teacher looking through it. He took a blue paper with the number 4 on it, and walked to the bench with the same number on it.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:03 am

"I got five!" Arika yelled, fist pumping. "What did you get Renee?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:03 am

Hijiro walked to the machine he sighed. Please don't give me a lame weapon! He tried to use the machine but it was jammed it seemed he kicked it and it spewed out a seven. He looked at the booth with a weapon already in it." Lucky me." He walked over thinking this guy would be a good weapon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:05 am

"A number five," she grinned, looking at the card. "Looks like we were meant to be partners anyhow."
Renee couldnt help but feel awesome about that.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:07 am

Mae held up the number three and sat down. She looked to Eiji, the meister sitting in the next seat, and spoke in a normal voice."Hi, I'm Mae."
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:09 am

"WINNING~" Arika yelled, giving her partner a high five. "I'm hyped up now!" she grinned from ear to ear
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:12 am

Renee laughed and high fived Arika back. "I think we should go and sit where they told us to.. We'll probably be starting all sorts of awesome lessons later!"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:13 am

Eiji saw the person sitting next to him. "Hi Mae. I'm Eiji." he replied to her, smiling. He noticed she was a weapon by the color of her card. "So, how are you?" he asked, trying to start up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:16 am

"I'm okay I guess, and you?" She was relieved to see that Eiji seemed to be friendly. Her muscles relaxed and she let out a little sigh.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:20 am

"Pretty good." Eiji said, noticing her relax a little. He smiled, and asked her "So, do you have a meister yet?" He wondered if she didn't, then maybe they could be partners.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:22 am

Arika nodded in agreement, going over to the five bench and taking a seat with her weapon. "I just can't wait to go on a mission. These guys look mighty powerful" she noted the smart and strong looking people around the area, determined to beat them all.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:24 am

"No, are you one?" She replied the same way, looking around the area once
She noticed that some of the weapons seemed to have meisters already.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:25 am

"That they do..."
Renee smiled awkwardly as she sat down next to Arika. She couldnt help wondering how powerful some of these weapons annd meisters actually were..
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:27 am

"Hah we're gonna beat them all! into dust!" she added a fierce look on her face. "Arika Orinaru and Renee Ravencroft dont mess around!" She gave a sharp little grin, pulling a 'go team' pose. "WE'RE GONNA SHOW THESE GUYS JUST WHO WE ARE!" she yelled, not really caring about the strange looks she was getting
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:30 am

"Yeah I am." he replied, still smiling. He saw Mae look around, and looked around himself, also noticing that weapons and meisters were already pairing together. He also noticed the girl in row 5 who was yelling. "Umm, do you want to pair up?" he asked Mae.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:34 am

Renee looked like she's just died and been reborn, her face was so red with embarassment. She tried to get Arika to be quiet. "Not so loud.. Please? Arika?"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:41 am

Mae had been focusingbon loud mothed Arika, but focused again after hearing ge question."Me?" She was excited, she had finally found a miester!"Of course, I would love to!"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:47 am

"Whatever, their all just jealous they cant be as awesome as me" she stood up straight again with a shrug of her shoulders. Arika looked around. "Well lets roll! I wanna eat!" she grinned widely
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:49 am

Eiji laughed, smiling with her response. He had just found a weapon! "Great!" he replied. He was so excited about it he almost yelled. Luckily, he didn't. "So, maybe we should go to lunch." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:52 am

Renee sighed in relief as she too stood up. "Yes, lets. Maybe we can make some nre friends while we're at it?"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:00 am

"Sure, I'm starving!" She said, patting her belly."I wonder what they'll have today? I feel like some curry!" She spoke in a loud voice, a fiery look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:08 am

"Sounds good!" Arika nodded, tramping off towards the cafeteria
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:12 am

Eiji Laughed. "Yeah, some curry would be great! And maybe some sandwiches! I love sandwiches." He said, standing next to Mae. He started to walk towards the caffeteria.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:13 am

Renee followed Arika into the cafeteria. It was fairly big. She walked over and took a look at what was there.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:27 am

Zerro STOOD (what gave you guys the impresion that there would be chairs?) infront of booth number seven. he looked around for someone wearing a blue nametag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater Roleplay
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next