Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fear Element Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Fear Element Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shenmi Kyofu padded into the area that the Kurayami Kingdom used to train the next generation, how to use the elements. She sat down in her in-between form. She flapped her dragon-like wings a few times, before cleaning her left paw, as she waited for her only class member, Ryu to appear. Her eyes were closed as she washed her paw, but the rest of her senses were still completely alert.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:56 am

Ryu hissed. She tried to calm herself down enough to perform the move fantastically so she could be done with it. Gritting her teeth, she let go of all emotion, choosing a stronger fear this time. She focused on it harder then ever,first focusing on a few of the cats, looking at every detail, down to the individual hairs on their pelts, or scales. She let out the billowy cloud, colored a definite red, darker then her last attempt. She didn't listen to a single thing that was going on around her, she was simply two focus's
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:00 am

Shenmi flicked her tail, then opened her own mouth to fire a brilliantly red pulsating light to counter Ryu's attempt. The shrieking noise that could be heard from Shenmi's attack seemed to fill the training area.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:04 am

(stupid spell check messed up my post)
Ryu growled, leaping back with a hiss. "What a fowl move i was trying to practice you old hag!" she exploded. Realizing what she said she looked to her paws, hanging her head.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:08 am

XDD

The teacher's eyes flashed with an emotion even she didnt know, but she ignored the remarks. "A real fear attack must have the shrieking noise, and be able to stand up to someone else's attack. And i'd rather not be engulfed in my own fears repeatedly, no matter how good I am at controlling them." she hissed, explaining her actions.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Ryu held backa violent hiss, knowing it would only make things worse. "I'm sorry teacher" she murmured, falling back upon formal ways. "Could we learn something different now?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:12 pm

"Like what?" she challenged, her blunt tone seemingly uninterested in her students attempt to alter the lesson. However her amber eyes narrowed as she said the words.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:13 pm

"Never mind. If you wish to hate me then i will leave" Ryu meowed, wings unfolding from her black tabby fur. "i suppose we can pick up on the lessons whenevre i get an attitude adjustment " the heir meowed quietly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:19 pm

"I dont wish to hate you. But as I said, your attacks need to be correct before we can move on. If you wish to leave, I will not stop you, but I expect you back here tomorrow."
Shenmi flicked her tail and waited to see Ryu's decision.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Ryu faltered. She didn't want to stop but her teacher seemed so angry. Well she had a right to be. Ryu dipped her head "Okay.." she practically whispered. "But if you don't want me to use my attack on you then what do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 pm

"You may still use it on me, but not freely. I will defend myself, dodge it, try everything to avoid it. By doing this, you will also refine your aim and judgement."
Shenmi's amber eyes still seemed to keep a hint of her former anger, but over all, ,they returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:37 pm

"Yes teacher" she meowed, tail curling around her paws as she sat. Readying her skills she looked even closer at every detail. Every gruesome detail. She let out the gaseous attack, a strong red hue vibrating from it. a tiny squeal was no where near as threatening sounding as the shriek Shenmi's had let out but it was a noise at least.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Shenmi grinned but took off and dodged the beam, landing a few seconds later once it has dispersed. "You now have the screech, Ryu. The more powerful the shrieking noise, the more you have control over your own fears aswell as the element itself. I wouldnt expect you to get much more than a small screech for a while yet though."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Ryu dipped her head. "i'll try my best" she murmured. "Again?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Shenmi nodded, "But now you have the screech, we will try it whilst flying in our in-between forms."
She changed her form.., unless she was already in the in-between form, which i think she was... idk.. but oh well, and took off. She hovered in the air, her amber belly, and the amber undersides of her black wings stood out againsed her black pelt.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:45 pm

With a nod Ryu took off. She couldn't close her eyes now and had to imagine them instead. she focused then realized she was sinking from the air. Flapping her wings and clearing her head she listened for the steady rhythm if the flapping of her wings then began again. Letting the attack out of her mouth she whipped around towards her teacher and thew the beam towards her.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Shenmi retaliated with a deliberately weak beam of fear, just enough to stop Ryu's from reaching her. The shrieking sound from it though, was as loud as ever. "Come on Ryu! Give it everything you've got!"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Ryu smirked "Is that a challenge?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:16 pm

"Only if you interpret it that way." she replied, her amber eyes glinting. The mostly black dragoncat pulled off a few short aerial manouvres before diving at Ryu, before she got very far though, she veered off again, dodging any of the incoming attacks...
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Ryu sped up her attack this time, flying around so that Shenmi was in her view. She sent the fear cloud towards the teacher, zipping around from behind and shooting another one from there too.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Shenmi had predicted this move. many students had tried to outwit her by surrounding her with the billowing clouds of the fear element that they had yet to master. She flapped her wings and climbed upwards, letting both attacks collide into each other.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Ryu didnt stop to growl or roar in frustration, just continued to zip along behind her teacher, shooting a wave of fear towards her every so often. She was in all truth waiting. Waiting for an opening. (orz the rules of the assassin? XD look what SoulEater has taught me)
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:36 pm

Shenmi managed to pull off a few extremly complicated aerial manouvres to dodge most of Ryu's attacks. And even when a small portion of the red clouds managed to find her fur/scales, they didnt seem to affect her.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:01 pm

As her fear teacher did a strange maneuver Ryu shot upwards towards Shenmi's back. She let out a cloud of the fear element once more, taking ample time to make this one stronger. As she let is loose she head butted the fear element teacher in the back, her small horns digging into the scales/fur
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:06 pm

[XD i couldnt remember which form they were both in, so im guessing it was dragon form]

Shenmi hissed at her student and twisted her head around using her long neck, to bite Ryu's neck. "Youre not supposed to be trying to cause physical harm, Ryu."
Even though the teacher was partially engulfed with the now fading redness of the fear element, she seemed to still have a grip on reality.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Ryu shrugged "i got a little caught up in it i guess" she fluttered backwards, her wings flapping. "This is impossible"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear Element Class   Fear Element Class - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fear Element Class
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next