Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Need of an Alchemy Teacher

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Juliet walked down to the control room where Chronos usually was one day looking for him. She had a few questions for him concerning her Alchemy studies. "If I have to deal with another teacher I swear......" Juliet grumbled. She looked down at her burnt hand, which had been dowsed in scalding hot water the day she had been awakened and granted immortality. It was still in pretty bad shape and needed to stay bandaged. She started to wonder if this would affect her studies......

"Hey, Mr. Chronos?" Juliet called as she pushed open the doorway to the control room with her good hand.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:49 am

"Alright." Juliet agreed as she followed him to the river.

Ooc: sorry >.<
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:53 am

Chronos made his way to the river. When they got there, there was a single man with a straw hat sitting on a ledge over the river. He has a fishing rod who's line was just sitting in the water. When they got there Chronos did nothing and just stared at the man for a moment.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:01 am

"Is that him....?" Juliet asked, although her voice faded into silence as she noticed how quiet Chronos himself was being. She waited patiently and silently, unsure of what to expect from the man.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:39 pm

"You haven't been up here in awhile... what do you need?" the man asked.

"I have someone who wants to get some help with alchemy," Chronos said, "And you the best I know."

The man looked back at Chronos, "Hm... Well it's been awhile," he said, "But I can probably teach her a few tricks."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Juliet was a bit confused by Chronos and the man's convorsation, but she stayed relatively quiet until they were done. "Who are you, exactly?" she asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:40 pm

"The old man didn't tell you huh?" he chuckled, "My name is Christopher, I used to be a Warrior of Chronos." he said.

"I will leave you two for now," Chronos said as he turned to leave.

"Here," Chris said patting the ground next to him, "Come take a seat." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Juliet blinked. "A warrior of Chronos? Well, in that case I guess he must have quit pretty recently for him to still be around." she thought to herself. She walked over and took a seat in the place he had specified.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:49 pm

"So... whats your name and what problems are you having with Alchemy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:55 pm

"My name's Juliet, and my main problem with alchemy right now is just sorta..... doing it." Juliet sighed, looking at her hands. "Ive taught myself all the basics, but..... "
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:05 pm

"Well what have you tried doing with alchemy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:51 pm

"I've mostly tried changing substances into other substances, like dirt into steel or rock into iron." Juliet explained. She sighed, then continiued. "I dont know why, but i cant seem to get all the way through the change and I end up with an inferior product."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:58 pm

"Well that could be something as simple as losing the energy required to losing focus partial way through." Chris said, "But also, transmutation is a complex and difficult process to master. I suggest starting with something even more basic, like changing states. For example, turning water," he said as he held his hand out over the water. He released his aura revealing it to be a light brown color. The scent it released was coconut, and the water below them turned into ice. "Into ice." he said.

Last edited by Axineld on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Juliet was shocked when she smelled this guy's aura. It was just like pond scum's. She blinked, then turned to him. "I'm sorry, but you wouldnt happen to know a Derek Blarot, would you?" she asked, wincing as she said his name.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:24 pm

"Haha! Derek's still alive huh?" Chris said, "Yes I do know him, I was a warrior the same time as him." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Juliet blinked once more and almost fell of her seat. "Are you serious? Then wait..... How are you still.... immortal is the word? Beacause I thought when warriors left, Chronos gave them their mortality back....." she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Chris let a deep sigh, "I... did not leave willingly... I was on a mission with Derek and another one of our teammates and... I didn't get back to the portal in time before it closed and I got trapped in the past. The year was the early 1000's, and I lived all throughout the eras to this day." he said, "When I finally found Chronos, I had two requests, one, let me keep my immortality, I had lived 1000 years, I would like to see how long I could keep going... And two... not tell any of the warriors that knew me that I am still alive." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Juliet listened quietly to Chris's story, and when he finished she sat in silence for another moment. "I assume you want me to keep your predicament a secret, too. That's cool, you dont need to worry." she said. "Now, when changing states.... how much energy should I put in?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:14 pm

"Depends on how much of the substance you want to change," Chris said, "The more energy you put it, the larger the change, its up to you." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:01 pm

"Oh so its not exact..." Juliet mused. She whipped out her phone and started to take down notes on her notepad app. "Sorry, Im taking notes so i can study later."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:14 pm

"It's fine, but don't forget that doing is the best memorizing technique," he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:09 am

"Okay, then..." Juliet murmured, putting her phone away. "In that case..." she continiued, putting out her hand and focusing on the ice Chris had made. She tried, failed, and then tried again to turn it back into water. She got down a little closer to it, and this time she successfully turned it back into a liquid. "Hey, I did it!" she exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:19 am

"Good job," Chris said, "Now get away from the water, your scaring the fish."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:22 am

"Oops, I- Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" Juliet growled at Chris as she got ip and dusted herself off. She stuck her tounge out at the fish.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:29 am

"Well all I have to say is that you should keep practicing," he said, "Long enough till you master changing the state of a substance. Then work on changing substances," he said as he turned the grass behind them into wood, "And then move on to manipulating DNA." he said as he made the wood that was now behind them grow into a wooden brick, which he laid back on.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:57 pm

"Manipulating DNA....." Juliet thought to herself quietly. "Hey, how would I use DNA manipulation in a fight?" she asked Chris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Need of an Alchemy Teacher
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3