Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Need of an Alchemy Teacher

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Juliet walked down to the control room where Chronos usually was one day looking for him. She had a few questions for him concerning her Alchemy studies. "If I have to deal with another teacher I swear......" Juliet grumbled. She looked down at her burnt hand, which had been dowsed in scalding hot water the day she had been awakened and granted immortality. It was still in pretty bad shape and needed to stay bandaged. She started to wonder if this would affect her studies......

"Hey, Mr. Chronos?" Juliet called as she pushed open the doorway to the control room with her good hand.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:24 pm

"Haha, well alright then," Chronos chuckled, "Do you have any other questions?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 pm

"Yeah, how long have YOU been at this?" Juliet asked. She had a feeling she knew the answer already but she wanted to confirm it for herself.

Ooc: I gave my reason for asking that question so don't you give me a hard time, sir. XD
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:41 pm

"To be honest," Chronos said, "I don't know. The humani have been around for a long time. But I can't remember when exactly time started to unravel. And I also can't remember when I started recruiting humani to fix them." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:59 pm

"That's understandable. It must get hard to remember every single little detail of your past." Juliet commented. She had stopped fidgeting now and her hands were folded neatly on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Chronos sighed, "You have no idea." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:12 am

"So what's it like to have a new team of total strangers to help you out with saving time and all that sort of buisness?" Juliet asked him. She had always wondered what he had thought about the whole situation with everybody and the stuff and the things......
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:19 am

"It's always the same," Chronos said, "I always feel hopeful that this one will last a long time. Not many teams lasted that long, usually there was one or two people that stayed a long time. And recently thats been Derek." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:16 am

Juliet flinched when she heard Derek's name, but she made no comment for a few moments. ".... It must get really lonely then, when everyone leaves you. I know you're a god and all, but it can't exactly feel good when everyone just up and leaves you, even if they have good reasons....." Juliet remarked sadly, looking at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:20 am

"Well no one simply up and leave," he said, "They usually slowly begin to lose interest in what they do and want to live a normal life, it's natural. And on a side note, I am no god. You humani simply began to call me and the other elders that. But believe me, we are no gods." he commented.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Juliet blinked and gave some thought to what Chronos had said. She had always just assumed he was a god because everyone had referred to him as one. " Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stereotype you or offend you or anything....." she apologized. "Aww, crap. The last thing I need is for him to be mad at me....." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:32 pm

"Don't worry about it. I just want you to know that I am not a God." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:19 pm

"I will remember that from now on!" she smiled. It was a rare sight to see Juliet genuinely smile, with any smirkiness or general attitude lying underneath. She couldn't think of anything else to ask Chronos except for one last question. "I've been doing so much chatting, is there anything you wanted to ask me? I mean, I figure you probably know a lot about me already, but still, if there's anything you want to know feel free to ask!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:26 pm

"Hm... I'll start with a simple one," he said looking at Juliet, "Why do you refuse to admit you love Derek?" he asked plainly.

OoC: You can't hide anything from him XD
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Juliet whipped her head around and just stared at Chronos. "What..... How........ Why do you think that?!" she snapped defensively. Even in the presence of an important elder such as Chronos, there were times when her tenacious and abrasive attitude would surface.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 pm

"Haha, Juliet we have already established that I have been around for a long time," he said, "I know love when I see it." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:57 pm

Juliet, defeated and blushing three different shades of red, wasn't sure what to say. She couldn't tell him her real reasons for pushing everyone away like she did, why she liked her solitude. It took her a minute before she worked up the nerve to speak.

"I don't know...." she answered very, very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:26 am

"I am not usually the one to give advice," Chronos said, "But I suggest you do something soon, before nothing can be done."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:41 am

Juliet looked at him quietly for a second, then looked at her hands which were folded on her lap. She stayed very quiet and thought about things for awhile, then turned her attention back to Chronos. "Was that all you wanted to ask, or...." she asked quietly still.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:56 am

"Thats all I have to ask," he said, "Do you have any more questions for me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:04 am

"Well..... Can you tell me who exactly it is we're going to see?" Juliet asked him curiously. She had been wondering since they had left the mansion, but she had pushed it into the back of her mind up until that point.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:06 am

Chronos let out a sigh, "An old friend..." was all he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:09 am

"Oh...." Was all Juliet could offer in response. She wondered who this "old friend" was or what kind of person they may be. She pulled out her phone to check the time quickly, then replaced it in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:18 am

"Yup," Chronos said. As they waited for a minute he held over a bag of Cheetos, "Cheeto?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:24 am

"Sure!" Juliet grinned and accepted the offer of Cheetos.

After driving for awhile longer the bus finally reached Juliet and Chronos's stop. Juliet got up and stretched out after the long ride, then got of the bus and waited for Chronos's next instruction.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:36 am

"Now we must go towards the river," he said as he made his way towards the river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Need of an Alchemy Teacher
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next