Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Need of an Alchemy Teacher

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

In Need of an Alchemy Teacher Empty
PostSubject: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Juliet walked down to the control room where Chronos usually was one day looking for him. She had a few questions for him concerning her Alchemy studies. "If I have to deal with another teacher I swear......" Juliet grumbled. She looked down at her burnt hand, which had been dowsed in scalding hot water the day she had been awakened and granted immortality. It was still in pretty bad shape and needed to stay bandaged. She started to wonder if this would affect her studies......

"Hey, Mr. Chronos?" Juliet called as she pushed open the doorway to the control room with her good hand.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:57 pm

'Hm? Oh hello Juliet come in," Chronos said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Juliet nodded and stepped into the room. "Um, I just came to ask about my teacher or Tudor or whatever." she started. "Who is he? Or she?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 pm

"Are your studies not going well?" he asked, "From what I've heard from Derek and the others you seem to be learning well on your own. Do you want a teacher?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:12 pm

"Well , not a full-time teacher, to be honest. I don't think I can handle any more of those, I can barely handle my professors at Yale." she sighed. "But if there was, say, someone I could get a few pointers from....."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:20 pm

"Huh... There is someone," he said. He then stood up, "Follow me, we're going to go on a trip."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:23 pm

"Uhhhh...... Okay?" Juliet said as she followed him like he had asked. "I wonder where in the world we're going......." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:34 pm

Chronos led the way to the front of the manor, he noticed Derek sitting on the second floor reading a book, "Derek! Juliet and I are going on a trip. We won't be back until late tonight. You know what to do incase the thread unravels." he said.

"Um... okay..." Derek said, it was rare for Chronos to leave the manor.

"Come on," Chronos said, "We have quite a trip."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Juliet just glared at Derek in the hall reading his book. She was pretty eager to get past him, so she followed Chronos away as quickly as possible. Once the were past him, she let out a small sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Once they were out of the manor Chronos put on a coat, "We need to get to the city, and get a ride." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:44 pm

"I can just-" Juliet began, but then snapped her mouth shut. She was so used to going everywhere by motorcycle that she was about to suggest she take them, but then she thought about what a 19-year old girl and a god would look like riding a motorcycle on the freeway and started to laugh. "L-let's just get going......" she snorted in between gales of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:51 pm

"We just need to go find a bus," he said as he started walking towards the front gate, "And get something to eat, cause I could really use some everyday food." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:09 pm

"What kind of everyday food?" Juliet asked Chronos as they walked to town.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:19 pm

"Cheetos, hot dogs, Mountain Dew. The basics for a long trip," he said. As they entered the town, "And believe me, it really is going to be a long one." he commented.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:29 pm

"I believe you. Usually when someone says it over and over again, they really mean it." Juliet commented as she stretched her arms out. She sucked in some fresh air and rubbed her wounded hand gingerly out of a little habit of hers.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:34 pm

-Time skip-

Chronos walked out of a store and had a bag or two in his hand, "Okay, now we have the supplies, and all we need is to find a bus that's going where we are."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:40 pm

"And where would that be, exactly?" Juliet asked as she pulled out her phone and pulled up the buss schedule for the day. She scrolled through until she found their area, then waited for Chronos to reply.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:46 pm

"Buckton State Forest, in upper New York," he said, "It's about a six hour drive." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:53 pm

"Buckerton..... Buckerton...... Aha! It's leaving in five minutes from the station up the block." Juliet announced, then slid the phone back into her pocket. "We'd better hurry, the next one doesnt leave until late tonight!" she exclaimed, picking up the pace.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:57 pm

"Yes we must," Chronos said, he then followed her to the bus. When they got on he took a seat and gestured for her to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Juliet plopped down on in the bus seat next to Chronos and waited for their departure. They had made it to the stop with about two or three minutes to spare, and Juliet swore that we're the longest in her life. Finally, the doors to the bus swung shut and it slowly started to roll away.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Once the bus started moving Chronos remained silent and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:04 pm

"Hey, exactly how long has Derek worked for you, anyway? I know he's 200 years old, but like at when did he start this whole time buisness?" Juliet asked. She turned to look at him and waited for his reply, although she started to squirm in her seat a tiny bit. Just talking about that guy made Juliet antsy.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:08 pm

"Hm... I recruited Derek in 1831, when he was twenty years old," he said. He noticed her squirm, "What is your problem with Derek exactly? he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Juliet blinked. "My problem? I...... can't really define it." she responded quickly, shifting around in her seat a little more. Juliet was absolutely a terrible liar. "He read rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it's his hair."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of an Alchemy Teacher   In Need of an Alchemy Teacher Empty

Back to top Go down

In Need of an Alchemy Teacher
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next