Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Unexpected Companions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a very quiet morning for the girl curled up under a tree in the woods surrounding the infamous Lake Verity. An old guy and another kid who looked like his assistant or something had come around earlier, but whatever. It had been hard, getting away from her parents at exactly the right moment, but.....

Now that didn't matter. Gwen was finally off on her own, ready to follow her own path and not her parents. She got up on her feet and walked over to the bank of the lake and looked around. It was all so beautiful, and no maids or people were there to screw it up for her. Gwen closed her eyes and took a deep, satisfied breath. When she she opened her eyes, however....

She wasn't alone.

Gwen locked eyes with a strange figure that appeared to be made of water. It hovered a few feet in front of Gwen, over the lake. It appeared to have two tails with hand-like tips and four...... ponytails, two on either side of its head? It appeared to be some sort of pokemon....?

Gwen stared unflinchingly at the figure, who mirrored the action, for what seemed like an eternity. The figure almost appeared to be inviting her to play a game... But when she blinked, the figure vanished instantly. "Wha-.......wha-....?" Gwen stuttered.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:52 pm

"Hm..." Chris said, "Well I just need to stop by my house then we can head out to Sandgem which is where the professor should be."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:18 pm

"Alright!" Gwen grinned. She slowed down to let him take the lead again.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Chris led the two of them up to a small two floor house, "Well here we are." Chris said, he opened the gate and started walking towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:42 pm

"Wow, what a pretty cotta- house!" Gwen grinned and laughed as she looked around. She was desparetly trying not to offend her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:23 am

"Thanks," Chris said as he reached the door, "my mom is very proud of it." he paused as he started to open the door, "What's with all the noise?" he muttered to himself. He then opened the door and saw the three starter pokemon of the Sinnoh region, Chimchar, Piplup, and Turtwig, running around his living room. "Um... mom!... Why are the professors pokemon in the house!?" he yelled calmly, confused on the situation he just walked into.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:32 am

"OMG, theyre all so cute!" Gwen squealed as she watched them all run around.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:40 am

"Well I'm glad you like them," Chris said, "Because I was hoping the professor would give one to you." he then led the two of them inside, "But I have no idea why they are in my house..." he said scratching his head.

"That's because pokemon can't spend all their time in pokeballs," Professor Rowan said as he walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:50 am

Gwen saw the old dude walk into the room and imediatly recognized him as the esteemed
Professor Rowan. She had never personally met him but she had heard her parents talk bad about him before. Probably because of his pokemon research. She immediately straightened up in his presence, but she didn't know why. Maybe it was because he naturally demanded respect. This couldn't be the man her mother and father had been talking about!
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:52 pm

"Professor what are you doing here?" Chris asked.

"I stopped by your house because I need something delivered and don't have the time do so myself." the professor sat down on the couch, "It needs to be taken to the Global Trading Center in Jubilife City. You can take who ever of the three here as your partner for the trip." he said.

"All right," Chris said, "And this needs to be done immediately?" he asked.

"Yes," the professor said shortly.

"Alright," Chris said, "Gwen sorry but this obviously needs to be done. Come on Turtwig, I'll take you with me this time." he said. Turtwig then stopped running with the other pokemon and walked over to Chris.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:27 pm

"That's okay, I understand if it's important." Gwen grinned. "I just wish there was some way I could help you with this. I mean you helped me when I was lost...." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:02 pm

"Well hang on a sec," he said, "Professor, Gwen was wanting to start her own pokemon journey. Would you be willing to give her one of the other pokemon?" he asked.

"Well you know I can't just give on of these three away to anyone." the professor said.

"Yea I know," Chris said, "They usually go to assistants like me, but is there anyway around that?" he asked

"Hm..." Professor Rowan thought, "How about this. Gwen is it? Why don't you chose one of the other two pokemon here and join Chris to Jubilife City. When you get back and he says your worthy then you can take the pokemon you chose on your own journey." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:17 pm

"Really?! Do you mean it?!?" Gwen exclaimed happily. She looked at the other two pokemon who were left: Piplup and Chimchar. She thought very hard, but ahe had known since she had entered the room who she wanted as her partner. "I'd like it if Piplup would come along along with me!" she exclaimed, "I mean, if that's alright."

The little pokemon waddle up to her cautiously, as if unsure about what to do.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:29 am

"Don't worry Piplup," Chris said, "She won't bite. So Professor, what do you need me to deliver?" he asked.

"Just this parcel," the professor said, handing over a box wrapped in brown paper. "The delivery location is on the box, once it is sent you should recieve a parcel in return, I would like that back." he said.

"Alright no problem," Chris said, "Come on Gwen lets go." he said as he turned to leave.

"Good luck you too." Rowan said.

"Thanks!" Chris said as he waved.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:21 am

"Okay!" Gwen griinned as she followed Chris out. Piplup walked beside Gwen, feeling a little more secure around her with someone who was familiar there.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Chris closed the door to his house, "Well then lets go," Chris said, "YOur first ever pokemon adventure."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:31 pm

"I know, I'm so excited! This is the first time I've ever been this close to a pokemon before!" Gwen smiled happily, looking down at Piplup. Piplup cocked it's head slightly at first, then smiled back at Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:47 am

"Well get used to it," Chris said, "If I approve you after this journey then you and Piplup will be spending a lot of time together."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:54 am

"Wow, really?" Gwen asked excitedly. She then turned her attention to the parcel theyy were supposed to deliver. "You know, I wonder what is in that package that the Professor gave you, anyways." she mused as the walked twoards Route 1.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:02 am

"Eh..." Chris said looking at the package, "I never really question what I deliver or pick up. Mainly because I get to see what the Professor gets in return."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:16 am

"Well, that is a plus!" Gwen laughed. She thought about how absolutely amazing it must be to be able to study pokemon up close with a brilliant gentleman such as Professor Rowan. "So, are you his assistant? Like, do you study pokemon with him?" Gwen asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:20 pm

"On occasion," Chris said, "I mainly collect the stuff and carry it from place to place." He looked down at the pokeball that contained Turtwig, "But the professor mainly studies the evolution of pokemon. So my job is also to train the pokemon he has so that they can evolve."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:58 pm

"Well that's cool!" Gwen exclaimed. "So, do you guys only research Pokemon that evolve, or do you research Unevolving Pokemon too?" she asked inquizzitively.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:07 pm

"Mainly evolving ones," Chris said, "The professors core focus is evolution so he doesn't study them." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:22 pm

"Interesting." Gwen mused as they walked along. Suddenly, some bushes started to rustle and out popped two enraged-looking Bidoof. "Uh-oh, that's not good." Gwen commented. Piplup suddenly jumped out from where he had been walking beside Gwen and puffed out it's chest, taunting the Bidoof slightly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:51 pm

"Not really," Chris said, he pulled out his pokeball and tossed it towards the Bidoof's. "Come on out Turtwig," he said as Turtwig came out of the pokeball. "Turtwig!" he shouted as he came out the ball. "Don't attack yet Turtwig, need a photo first," Chris said as he pulled out a small camera. He then snapped one photo of each of the Bidoof's, "There we go... these should be good for the data base." he said as he looked at the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Unexpected Companions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next