Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Unexpected Companions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Two Unexpected Companions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a very quiet morning for the girl curled up under a tree in the woods surrounding the infamous Lake Verity. An old guy and another kid who looked like his assistant or something had come around earlier, but whatever. It had been hard, getting away from her parents at exactly the right moment, but.....

Now that didn't matter. Gwen was finally off on her own, ready to follow her own path and not her parents. She got up on her feet and walked over to the bank of the lake and looked around. It was all so beautiful, and no maids or people were there to screw it up for her. Gwen closed her eyes and took a deep, satisfied breath. When she she opened her eyes, however....

She wasn't alone.

Gwen locked eyes with a strange figure that appeared to be made of water. It hovered a few feet in front of Gwen, over the lake. It appeared to have two tails with hand-like tips and four...... ponytails, two on either side of its head? It appeared to be some sort of pokemon....?

Gwen stared unflinchingly at the figure, who mirrored the action, for what seemed like an eternity. The figure almost appeared to be inviting her to play a game... But when she blinked, the figure vanished instantly. "Wha-.......wha-....?" Gwen stuttered.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:48 am

"Pictures? What do you need those for?" Gwen asked.

Ooc: Sorry for short post >.<
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:51 am

"The professor collects photos of pokemon to see if he can tell if there are any indicators of an upcoming evolution." Chris said as he put the camera away.

OoC: I see you small post and raise you an action...
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:29 pm

"Oh, that's interesting!" Gwen grinned. One of the Bidoofs was glaring at her, and it was really freaking her out. "Okay, I'm not sure why, but that little guy just does not seem to like me AT ALL." Gwen commented uneasily, but she didn't move or do anything. She didn't want the Bidoofs to think she was a predator or something.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:48 pm

"Oh that guy?" Chris asked looking at the Bidoof, "Nah he's just trying to act tough, probably wants to expand his territory."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:31 pm

"Oh okay, I was afraid he was mad at me...." Gwen sighed. As soon as she relaxed, the Bidoof growled at her and his glare just got colder. "Um, I don't know Chris... He really looks like he wants a fight...." she commented nervously.

"Pip! Piplup Pip!" Piplup suddenly stuck in, looking as if he was ready for a fight.

"Piplup? You mean you'll help me?" Gwen asked him. He nodded back with a grin on his beak.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:32 am

"Piplup just loves a fight," Chris said, "Tort, you willing to fight?" he asked his Turtwig.

"Turt!(Yup!)" Tort said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Gwen nervously looked overto Chris. " So... How should I start...?" she asked him with a nervous laugh. Piplup just face-finned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Unexpected Companions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3