Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Unexpected Companions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Two Unexpected Companions Empty
PostSubject: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:16 am

It was a very quiet morning for the girl curled up under a tree in the woods surrounding the infamous Lake Verity. An old guy and another kid who looked like his assistant or something had come around earlier, but whatever. It had been hard, getting away from her parents at exactly the right moment, but.....

Now that didn't matter. Gwen was finally off on her own, ready to follow her own path and not her parents. She got up on her feet and walked over to the bank of the lake and looked around. It was all so beautiful, and no maids or people were there to screw it up for her. Gwen closed her eyes and took a deep, satisfied breath. When she she opened her eyes, however....

She wasn't alone.

Gwen locked eyes with a strange figure that appeared to be made of water. It hovered a few feet in front of Gwen, over the lake. It appeared to have two tails with hand-like tips and four...... ponytails, two on either side of its head? It appeared to be some sort of pokemon....?

Gwen stared unflinchingly at the figure, who mirrored the action, for what seemed like an eternity. The figure almost appeared to be inviting her to play a game... But when she blinked, the figure vanished instantly. "Wha-.......wha-....?" Gwen stuttered.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:28 am

Christopher came back to the lake and was looking for the equipment he had forgotten, "Man I hope some pokemon didn't take it..." he said to himself. He was so engrossed in his searching that he didn't notice the girl standing by the lake edge.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:34 am

Gwen stood wide-eyed for one final second before she turned on her heels and ran like a madman on fire. "THE LAKE IS HAUNTEEEED!!!! SOMEONE GET A CAMERA! OR A MEDIUM! OR BOTH!!!!!" Gwen screamed excitedly as she ran to the exit of the lake front, only to plow into someone as she was running. "Gah!" she grunted as she flew backwards and onto her butt.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:47 am

"Wait huh," Chris said as he looked up and then suddenly some one ran right into him. "What the heck! Watch where your going!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:54 am

"Ouch... Sorry. Guess I got excited and a little carried away!" Gwen laughed. "My name is Gwen, it's nice to meet you!" she grinned, holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:05 am

Chris got off of the ground and shook Gwen's hand, "Nice to meet you Gwen, I'm Christopher, but you can call me Chris." he said, he then noticed something red on the ground, "Ah! There it is," he said, he then walked over to pick up the small contraption.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:12 am

"Hmm? Wazzat?" Gwen questioned, her intrest piquéd. She had lived a pretty sheltered life, so it was like she was taking her first steps in the world for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:20 am

"This?" Chris said holding it up, "Its just something the professor is working on." he said. He placed it in his pocket and looked up at Gwen, "Your not from around here are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:32 am

"Eh..... No. No, not really." Gwen shrugged. She wasn't really interested in talking about her old home just then. She wondered if anybody had even noticed her missing yet. "So, whaddabout you? You must be a common-ehr- a local around here! So, where did you come from? Mustuv been a town nearby!" Gwen asked, with sparkly eyes for some odd reason. She had to shake the habit of using high end vocabulary all the time.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:54 am

"Um yea," Chris said, "I'm from Twinleaf town off of Route 201." he then looked at his watch, "And I need to get back there." he said and turned to leave, "It was nice meeting you Gwen," he said, "Maybe I'll see you again sometime."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:45 pm

"Uh, wh-wh- where is that exactly?" Gwen called to the boy's receding back. She had never really been allowed out of her home in the Resort Area, so this was her first time seeing the outside world. "I honestly have no clue where I am, I just jumped out off a helicopter and now I'm in this....... place." Gwen shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:42 am

"It's in the south west of the Sinnoh region," he said. Chris then stopped and turned around, "Did you just say jumped out of a helicopter?" he asked coming back to where Gwen was standing.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:01 pm

"Yup. I guess you could call me a runaway!" Gwen laughed. "I wanted to go out on a adventure ith my own pokemon, but my parents won't even let me out of the house! So, on our way to out annual vacation, I jumped from our helicopter and now here I am! My parachute is over there." Gwen explained, pointing at a white heap of cloth under a group of trees near where Gwen had been laying earlier.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:06 pm

"Hm..." Chris said, "So it is... well what pokemon do you have?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:19 pm

"......That's exactly it! In addition to not letting me leave, my parents hate pokemon. They wont let even one in the house. They think pokemon are disgusting vermin or something. They wouldn't even let me play with the pokemon around my house. So, I came here to find a pokemon for myself!" Gwen grinned. She was the exact opposite of her parents. She loved pokemon and truely wanted to interact with them.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:22 pm

"What is with this girl?" Chris thought to himself, "Well you can come with me to Twinleaf, the professor has some pokemon he might be willing to give away." he said pointing towards the direction of the town.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Gwen stood dumbstruck. She couldn't believe her luck, nor how nice this stranger was to her. Was the whole world like this? Were people always this nice?

You mean..... You'd really do that for me? And you just met me?" Gwen asked quietly, then began to smile widely. She looked extremely happy. Then, she suddenly gloomped Chris. "oh, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" she exclaimed. Gwen had a grip that could crush anything.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:06 pm

"Yea sure," Chris struggled to say as he was glomped, "but could you let me go. Cause... I'm having trouble breathing." he managed.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:13 pm

"Oh sorry!" Gwen laughed as she released her death grip. "Well, lead the way! We can go together!" she exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:27 pm

"Alright lets go," Chris said, he then started to walk off to Twinleaf town.

-Skip to twinleaf town-

"Well this is my humble town," Chris said, showing off a small town.((Image Pallet Town from the anime))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Gwen looked around. "Oh wow! This is so cool, I've never seen a place like this!" Gwen exclaimed happily as she took the sights in.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:48 pm

"Well its not much," Chris said, "But its my home. Hey where did you say you were from again?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:58 pm

"The Resort Area." Gwen answered. She started to slowly walk farther into the town, taking everything around her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:02 pm

"The resort area?" Chris asked, "Like that town near the Battle Frontier?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:28 pm

"Yerp! I lived in a house on a little plateau there. That platen was the thing my parents used to specify the boundaries of where I was and wasn't allowed to go." Gwen explained. She was now outpacing Chris by a few steps out of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Unexpected Companions   Two Unexpected Companions Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Unexpected Companions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next