Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reality Check - A Pokemon RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Reality Check - A Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:24 pm

This first post is gonna be for everyone's character bios. If you are interested in joining, there is currently only one open spot in the RP(a male trainer role). PM me for the bio to fill in along with the reason you wish to join :3
Unfortunately all the open spaces have now been taken.

Note that though there will always be only five pokemon trainer positions, there may come a time when I will allow people to create normal human characters.

Also. Please PM any bios to me. Do not post them here.
Anyone found to be inactive in this RP will have their character put up for adoption as there are only five spaces. Anyone who then wants to RP them in your place will then gain the character and you will not be able to get them back unless you agree something with the person who adopts them.

RP Synopsis;
Five young budding pokemon trainers are thrown into the real world. Here Pokemon are nothing but fiction and items such as potions and Oran Berries don't even exist. These five trainers must adapt to this new world, learning to live in secrecy....learning how to fit in.

Rules of the RP World;
-Pokeballs do not work. Your pokemon must be outside of them at all times
-Though you can train to master moves you already know, your pokemon's experience levels will come to a standstill, meaning their whole moveset will be the same throughout the RP.
-This also means your pokemon cannot evolve via level up. Only pokemon that evolve via stones or other special items can evolve in the real world, and even then, only in specific places.
-Pokemon do not exist outside of the Pokemon world. In this version of the real world, the Pokemon franchise does not exist.
-As a general rule of the RP, trainer characters may have a maximum of only two Pokemon. Choose wisely.
-Only one TM move per character
-Only three Egg moves maximum per character.

Characters~
My Character - Jaylin Spencer:

Fox's Character - Tessa Blackthorne:

Zash's Character - Miles Denroy:

Ripple's Character - Evelyn Turner:

Axi's Character - Devon Integral:

----------

Places~
The RP is mainly based in Casepimet Town, at least to start with. Around this town is where the five trainers all first appeared.
Ridgeway Park:

[spoiler=Aliverde Street]

Last edited by Bluebird Spirit on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Jaylin stirred, waking up after a long night. Having been lazy the night before, she hadn't gotten her sleeping bag out and had just slept in a tree. Reena and Aurora were still asleep next to her. Reena was perched quite nicely further along the branch Jay had balanced herself between, but Aurora seemed to sleep in one of the most uncomfortable positions.
Jaylin couldn't help but chuckle at her Sneasel. She sat up in the little nook she had settled in. Her hair looked positively ridiculous and was littered with stray tree bark but she didn't mind. she shuffled along the branch until she could pick up Aurora.

With the Sneasel in one hand, she searched her overcoat pockets for her Pokeball. She found it and attempted to recall Aurora..... but it didn't work. Frowning, Jaylin sifted through her other Pokeballs in case she had picked up the wrong one. None of them worked either.

Aurora's eyes blinked open to see Jaylin's worried expression.
"Sneasel?" The Sharp Claw Pokemon tilted her head slightly in confusion.

"Hold on Aurora."
The young trainer expertly crouched on the thick branch, using her free hand to steady herself. She then easily leaped down, bending her knees to cushion the fall.
"Reena!" Jay shouted up to the Murkrow still perched in the tree. Soon she fluttered down and landed on Jaylin's shoulder.

Now that her team was assembled she looked around. This was certainly not the same place she had fallen asleep in. Yes there were trees but it looked more like a park rather than a Route....

"Where the hell am I?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Tessa Blackthorne awoke with a start that morning, realizing that her alarm was not the one waking her up. "Shade? What are you doing?" she asked the ghost type who was nudging her feet. Shade the Mismagius and Silva the Lopunny stood at the edge of her be-

Wait, what?

Tessa quickly learned that she was not in the plush resort bed that she had been in the night before, but instead she was sleeping on a park bench like a hobo. "WHAT THE H-?!?!??"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Jaylin turned around as she heard a rather loud yell. It sounded like someone had just voiced her own thoughts, albeit much louder. She immediately ran towards the sound, Aurora leaping out of her arms and following, Reena close behind as she fluttered through the air.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:47 pm

"Lopunny lo!" Silva warned, trying to calm her trainer down. Shade just chuckled at her master on the ground.

"This is not my bed. Where are we? We're supposed to perform in Nimbasa City today!" Tessa sputtered in surprise. "This is not good, what time is it?"

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Jaylin slowed down as she saw the girl in front of her fall off of the bench. She stifled a chuckle but wandered over to her.
"Hello," she smiled, Aurora appearing next to her and Reena hovering in the air beside her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:10 pm

"Hiya- err, Good morning!" Tessa studdered in suprise. She realized that she was still on the ground and scrambled to ge back onto her feet. She also realized that she must have slept in her clothes, as she was wearing her normal day attire. "My name is Tessa Blackthorne, yongest rising star idol.... Ah, forget it. It's just Tessa." she laughed. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to know the time, would you? Or, where we are, for that matter....." she asked sheepishly, scripting the back of her head. Instead of being tied up like it normally was, her waist-length hair was down and slightly messy, another sign that she had just been sleeping.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Jaylin chuckled, "I'm Jaylin. Jaylin Spencer. Aaand.... I'm not to sure where we are either. Let alone the time."
She smiled in the same sheepish way as Tessa had,
"Pleased to meet you though."

Seeing Tessa's messy hair had reminded Jaylin of her own long brown hair. It still had little pieces of bark scattered in it and was probably only a little less messier that Tessa's. She shrugged it off for now however as she was pretty much used to it.
Jaylin blinked all of a sudden, "Aww crap. I just realized my bag wasn't with me when I woke up...."
This meant that the only things Jay had with her were her Pokeballs, her Dusk Stone a small case of Oran Berries and a small amount of money. She had no hairbrush, no sleeping bag, no change of clothes.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Tessa blinked.

"OH NO!" she exclaimed frantically. "I left all of my stuff locked in the safe in my room!" she added, which meant all Tessa had with her was her spending money. Which wasnt a small amount, but it was no huge sum either. "Well, since we're both here we might as well work together to figure things out!" she sighed with a smile. She held out her hand to Jaylin and grinned. Silva and Shade both nodded in agreement behind her.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Jaylin nodded and shook Tessa's hand, "Sounds good!"
She grinned before glancing around, "I guess we should attempt to find out where we are then first..."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:51 pm

"Right!" Tessa nodded. "Let's see if we can't find some people in this..... Park. I suppose." she suggested, cocking her head slightly. She had never seen this park before.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Jaylin nodded looking around. It wasn't even a few seconds before she spotted someone strolling along the banks of the nearby river that flowed through the area.
The young trailer quickly dashed towards them, both Aurora and Reena close behind her.

"Hi there!" she grinned, her normal confident attitude enabling her to speak to the stranger without much hesitation.
"Is it possible that you could tell me where I am?"

This is the Park:
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Tessa, Silva and Shade dashed off in pursuit of Jaylin, and stopped behind her when she met up with the normal person. "And, if it's not too much, trouble, could you maybe give me the time?" Tessa added.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:50 pm

"Uhm..."
The stranger seemed to be much shyer than Tessa and Jay. Her grey blue eyes looked at both older girls in almost fear.
"Uhm..." she repeated, "Ridgeway Park..."

"Could you be a bit broader?" asked Jay. She had never heard of Ridgeway Park before so that really didn't help at all.

"Casepimet Town."
Jaylin nodded, "Thankyou."
She still had no idea where she was but at least with a conclusive name she should be able to find it on a map.

The stranger then looked down at her watch, "Uhm.... It's about quarter to one."
She then looked back up at Tessa and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:23 pm

"What! But that means- Well, oh well. Not like I know where I am anyways. I'll never make it back to Nimbasa City in time right now, not even if I tried. Sorry Nimbasa." Tessa shrugged. She then smiled back at the stranger. "Thank you very much!" she exclaimed happily. "Lo Lopunny!" "Mis mag magi!" Silva and Shade agreed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:31 pm

The stranger just nodded before hurrying away. She hadn't mentioned it in front of those people, but the four pets they had with them freaked her out. Heck, one of them even floated.

"So what now then?" asked Jay, turning back to Tessa after watching the stranger speed walk away.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:39 pm

I suppose we should try to find a pokemon center with a map of the area to figure out where we are. I'll also have to find a phone so that I can call and explain my absence, but that can be dealt with later. Priority goes to finding out exactly where we are at the moment." Tessa stated.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Jaylin nodded again, "I guess we should find our way out of this park then."
She turned to Reena who was still hovering next to her, "D'you think you could point the way?" she asked.

The Murkrow nodded before fluttering up into the sky and glancing around with her keen eyes. It wasn't long before she pointed them towards the closest exit.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Tessa watched as the Murkrow flew up into the air and pointed out a nearby exit. "Alright, great! Now we can find out just where in the world we are!" Tessa grinned. "Let's go!" she added happily as she began to walk in the direction of the exit.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Jaylin grinned before following Tessa.
"I wonder how far away the nearest Pokemon Center is..." she wondered before looking back up at Reena.

"Reena, could you look for one whilst you're up there?" she asked.
"Murkrow!" she nodded in reply before fluttering off.

From the ground, Reena would look almost like a regular crow just with a tail that looked a bit like a broomstick. Unlike a Mismagius, she probably wouldn't gain that much attention.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:21 pm

"I'd like to have Shade go help, but..... I just don't know. This place gives me a weird vibe, and I don't like it. I honestly don't think it's a very good idea...." Tessa admitted quietly as they walked to the exit. Both Silva and Shade nodded their heads sadly in agreement.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:28 pm

"Reena will be back soon. She;ll be safe in the air even if something about this place is wrong." smiled Jaylin confidently as they reached the park's exit.

A short while later, Reena fluttered down and landed on Jay's shoulder. She tilted her head slightly but didn't point in any specific direction.
Jaylin blinked. That couldn't be right.
"Apparantly there aren't any Pokemon Centers. Anywhere...."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:56 pm

"What? That's crazy!" Tessa exclaimed. "What town doesn't have a pokemon center? Unless of course, it blends in with the environment." Tessa questioned. "Maybe it's in like a different knd of building or something." she mused. "Even so, you'd think they'd make it easier to find."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:03 pm

"Maybe..." she replied, frowning. She was still unsure of this new place.

"Well I guess all we can do is follow the path and hope for the best then."
Jaylin continued walking down the street, Aurora by her side.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:11 pm

"I guess that's it then. We'll just keep walking until we find something." Tessa agreed as they walked, Silva and Shade in tow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Reality Check - A Pokemon RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next