Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reality Check - A Pokemon RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

This first post is gonna be for everyone's character bios. If you are interested in joining, there is currently only one open spot in the RP(a male trainer role). PM me for the bio to fill in along with the reason you wish to join :3
Unfortunately all the open spaces have now been taken.

Note that though there will always be only five pokemon trainer positions, there may come a time when I will allow people to create normal human characters.

Also. Please PM any bios to me. Do not post them here.
Anyone found to be inactive in this RP will have their character put up for adoption as there are only five spaces. Anyone who then wants to RP them in your place will then gain the character and you will not be able to get them back unless you agree something with the person who adopts them.

RP Synopsis;
Five young budding pokemon trainers are thrown into the real world. Here Pokemon are nothing but fiction and items such as potions and Oran Berries don't even exist. These five trainers must adapt to this new world, learning to live in secrecy....learning how to fit in.

Rules of the RP World;
-Pokeballs do not work. Your pokemon must be outside of them at all times
-Though you can train to master moves you already know, your pokemon's experience levels will come to a standstill, meaning their whole moveset will be the same throughout the RP.
-This also means your pokemon cannot evolve via level up. Only pokemon that evolve via stones or other special items can evolve in the real world, and even then, only in specific places.
-Pokemon do not exist outside of the Pokemon world. In this version of the real world, the Pokemon franchise does not exist.
-As a general rule of the RP, trainer characters may have a maximum of only two Pokemon. Choose wisely.
-Only one TM move per character
-Only three Egg moves maximum per character.

Characters~
My Character - Jaylin Spencer:

Fox's Character - Tessa Blackthorne:

Zash's Character - Miles Denroy:

Ripple's Character - Evelyn Turner:

Axi's Character - Devon Integral:

----------

Places~
The RP is mainly based in Casepimet Town, at least to start with. Around this town is where the five trainers all first appeared.
Ridgeway Park:

[spoiler=Aliverde Street]

Last edited by Bluebird Spirit on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:19 pm

As she wandered down the path, Jaylin couldn't help but feel the eyes of strangers upon her. Though she realised when she glanced around that they were not on her specifically, but her and Tessa's Pokemon.
It was almost like these people had never seen a Pokemon before in their lives.
Jay turned and whispered to Tessa, "This place is creepy..."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:42 pm

"I know, right? All these people keep staring at us!" Tessa whispered back in agreement. "Or, not us, but more like our pokemon! What's going on here, did something happen?" she whispered, looking around uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:46 pm

"I don't know..." she replied, once again glancing around, "But none of these people have Pokemon... Don't you think that's a little odd?"
Jay looked down at Aurora who was looking around in much the same way. She wondered what her Sneasel was thinking.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:51 pm

"Yeah, it's almost impossible to find a person without a pokemon." Tessa agreed, returning the weird stares to everyone around her. "And, you know, I haven't seen any wild pokemon around, either. You know, like Pidgeys and Taillows who hang out on the rooftops. It's actually really wierd."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Jaylin nodded.
"It just makes me wonder what sort of a place this Casepimet Town must be..."
The young trainer scratched her Murkrow's head.
"Maybe we should ask someone what's going on...?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:10 pm

"That's a good idea. Let's call over the next person we see!" Tessa agreed. She noticed a young woman and called her over. "Hey, miss! Could you come over here a second?" The lady however didn't respond, but walked away stiffly and quickly as if she was afraid of some thing. "Hey what in the- What was her problem?" Tessa wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Jaylin smiled and watched as Tessa called the woman over but her smile faded to a frown when she purposefully ignored and avoided them.
Jay's usual energy seemed to fade with the smile, and a look of almost worry appeared on her soft features.
"I don't think these people like Pokemon..." she mused, suddenly wishing that her Pokeballs still worked. She hadn't found out why they had stopped working, she just knew they weren't working.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:25 pm

"I wonder why..... I've never met a person who doesn't like pokemo, let alone a whole town full of them!" Tessa stated worriedly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:28 pm

"I guess we might never find out..." she sighed, "But we should probably find somewhere a little less open to hole up for the time being though..... since it doesn't look like anyone else is going to be speaking to us anytime soon."

Jaylin didn't know what on earth she was going to do. Perhaps there was a hotel nearby.... though she didn't have enough money to pay for one. She had always stayed in Pokemon Centres because they were free.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:45 pm

"We could try to find a small place outside of town to set up a "home base" for the time being." Tessa suggested thoughtfully. "I may be an idol, but I know how to camp! And besides, it would be cheaper and more fun than staying in a hotel!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Jaylin nodded, "That sounds like an idea... as long as there are trees nearby."
Jay grinned all of a sudden. Even in their slight predicament it was fun to sleep in trees. Besides, with a home base they might be able to leave their Pokemon there safely whilst they spoke with the towns people.

"Lead on!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:03 pm

"Alright! First, we need to find an exit!" we can leave town for a little while and try to find some forest area." Tessa grinned. "So, we may need a map...."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:13 pm

"Or we could just keep going in a straight line?" suggested Jaylin, "We'll have to reach the edge of town eventually that way."

Jay was rather familiar with being lost as she didn't know how to read maps.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:31 pm

"Good idea! Maps are such a hassle, who needs 'em?" Tessa laughed, totally tossing the map idea aside. "We can find our way around, no problem!"

After walking in a straight line for a good hour or so, the two girls ended up in a corset area just outside the town. They walked in aways and found a clearing that would make a suitable shelter for the two of them and their pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:38 pm

The roughly hour long journey had sprouted some rather interesting conversation and philosophy, but other than that, was rather eventful. Of course both girls' Pokemon had continued to gain stares from the town's residents but that seemed almost normal in thiss odd place now.

Jaylin grinned and spun around as she looked at the clearing.
"It's perfect!"

There were plenty of climbable trees near the edge of the clearing that Jay had to choose from. Any one of them would give her an ideal sleeping spot. There was also enough space to start a fire if they needed one, and since it hand't rained lately, any wood around would be nice and dry.
Jaylin had never camped with someone else before and so stood in thought, wondering how she could make the area a bit more homely.
"Did you spot any good places to collect stones or larger rocks on the way here?" she asked, turning back to face Tessa. She wondered is she could make a nice neat circle to keep a fire in.. and perhaps create some temporary seats using a bigger rock.
Jaylin was extremely excited about the idea of sleeping outdoors with someone. The whole idea of having it as a sort of 'base camp' only added to her excitement. It was almost like a movie!
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:55 pm

"Yeah, there was a small stream on our way in that probably leads to a bigger river. We could probably find rocks and even food there!" Tessa grinned. "On that note, Imwondermif there a place where we can find supplies to make a dry shelter. For like, when it rains. If it rains." she mused.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:02 pm

"If need be we could always see what we can scavenge from in town. I mean... I have a bit of cash." replied Jaylin, her hands digging into her overcoat pockets and revealing a lot of random change.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:32 pm

"I have some, too, but I think we should save it for emergancies. I'm sure I can manage, I mean I have you and Silva and Shade! Plus, this is a forest! I'm sure there are plenty of places to find building material!" Tessa grinned. "So, let's go follow that stream!" Tessa grinned as she walk twoards the stream area. She stopped for a second, then hadShade use Power Gem to leave some marks on a tree. "So we can find our way back!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Jaylin nodded as she replaced the odd coins into one of her many pockets. "Good idea."
The young trainer then followed Tessa toward the stream and began to follow it down. Every so often she would find a stone or pebble she liked the size of and would grab it, stuffing it into one of her other pockets.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Tessa led Jaylin along the stream until they got to where the stream met the river. "ok great now we can find supplies to create a camp sight" Tessa exclaimed.she hopped down to the riverbank followed by Shade and Silva
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:50 am

Jaylin swiftly followed Tessa, Reena flying down and landing near the water. Aurora wandered down to the riverbank and arrived a little later than the rest of the group.

"We can catch fish here right?" asked Jaylin. She wondered if any of their pokemon would be good at catching fish.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:51 pm

"We could...... Or Shade here could just levitate the fish out of the water for us, no fishing pole required!" Tessa grinned. "Alright, Shade! Do your thing!" Tessa shouted. Shade nodded and floated over to the water's edge and concentrated. A few minutes later her eyes started to glow and a good sized fish levitated out of the water.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Jaylin sat down on a rock near the riverbank to watch the Mismagius 'do her thing'. WHilst she was doing this however, Reena had fluttered upriver to where the water was narrower. She hovered above the flowing water waiting for her chance.

The Murkrow flew back over with a fish in each claw a few minutes later. Albeit they were both much smaller than the one Shade had caught, but Reena was rather proud of them.
Jaylin grinned at all three catches.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:44 pm

"And now...... Shade, let's get some good-sized rocks! If we reach your psychic attack's limit, we'll make to trips." Tessa said decisively. Shade nodded and then lifted up some good stones. "That one over there looks like it would make a good chair!" Tessa pointed out, and in response Shade picked up the fairly large rock. "Do you see a rock you want?" Tessa asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Jaylin shrugged, "If I'm honest, I'm quite content to sit in a tree all day... but..."
The young trained dashed over to where there was another rock. It was fairly small, but was an odd white colour and stood out from the rest. Jaylin sat on it and, deeming that it was good enough as a seat used Tessa and Shade's strategy to lift it.

"Psychic, Reena!" she smiled. At least this way, it wouldn't put any extra strain on the Mismagius.

With the pebbles still in her pockets and the rock now within the Murkrow's power, Jaylon began wandering back towards the area they had selected for their temporary campsite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check - A Pokemon RP   Reality Check - A Pokemon RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reality Check - A Pokemon RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Pokemon Rps-
Jump to: