Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Time Is It?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:05 am

Lucas is laying down in the nice sun thinking of what to do in the Land of Ooo.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:18 am

Aster, from his perch in the trees, snickers as he spots the human-vampire hybrid laying about idly. To him, this seemed the perfect time to get into some long awaited mischief. Of course, he had to be careful not to give the lad good luck. So, leaping from tree branch to tree branch, He finally ended up as close as he could get without being seen. And so, he shook a beehive off of the tree and pulled a Cheshire Cat; vanishing into thin air. He was a spirit cat after all, going momentarily invisible was a walk in the park.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:26 am

Lucas thinks of a cave that might be fun to explore but he sense a cat near by but not an ordinary cat he took a deep breath and said. "If your trying to sneak up on me cat its not going to work." Lucas said when he got up.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:14 am

Flandre was practicing her aerial moves when she spotted the two fooling aroud. She was deperate to do something else so, she flew on over to see what the nutheads were doing.
She hid in the tree branches and listened in on them closly and waited paitiantly for her time to appear to them.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:20 am

Deciding that the beehive was too cliche to have worked anyway, Aster reappeared by Lucas's feet. "Why hellllloo there. I'm Assssssster." The brown tabby's voice was silky smooth but held a note of danger. "Wanna play a game?" Purring, he began to circle the vampire-human, keeping careful track of his good luck giving because that wasn't any fun at all unless it was the bad guys you were giving the luck.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:25 am

"Hmm, this sounds a bit interesting" Flandre thought to herself as she leaned in closer to hear better, hoping the good luck would work, keeping her hidden within the branches of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:29 am

Lucas looks at the tabby. "No thanks." Lucas starts walking and sense another person in the area. "If you guys are trying to make me fall into a trap its not working." Lucas said when he garbed his sword not unsheathing it yet.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:34 am

"Good luck, good luck, good luck!" Scarlet thought to herself as she felt the tree branch starting to crack underfoot. just then the tree branch snapped and she fell right out of the tree. "Aww! that was going so smooth too!" Scarlet screamed as she started throwing a tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:45 am

Aster looked crestfallen. "But I simply wished to play a game of hide and seek. Surely you can humor a cat? What could I possibly do to you?" Putting on his best innocent look, the brown tabby tilted his head, amber eyes wide and pleading. "Come now, only a few rounds? I'll be it first!" He offered
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:55 am

Lucas starts walking. "Like I said i'm good." Lucas turns his head at the Sorcerer. "What are you doing here doping in other people conversions?"
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:59 am

"I do what I want!" Flandre yelled and then started pouting "Besides, got nothing better to do. Anyways, you saw nothing so forget it, we'll say I was already here so, entertain me!"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:05 am

"He won't play Hide and Seek with me. Make him play!" Aster pouted the best a cat-or cat spirit-could. "Pleeaaaasee? I could help you out... I'm very very lucky. In fact, I'm a bringer of good luck." Now he was bribing Lucas. Why? Because he was superbly bored!
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:08 am

"Hey i'm not your cat toy, but i'll do it on one condition." Flandre said as she got prepared to persuade.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:13 am

Lucas wonders in dough. Who is this kid and why dose she want me to entertain her? Lucas trys to think but he gets a little confused. "Look not to be mean kid but i'm not an entertainer i'm an adventure. Then he goes back to the tabby. "I know your good luck i'm not stupid your a Matagot a cat who brings good luck but yet your evil and you will do anything to get what you want.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:31 am

"But right now I simply want to plaay~" For a moment the tabby had disappeared and it was simply his voice echoing in the wind. However, he soon reappeared, curled around Lucas's shoulders. "It would be so fun.." Aster purred into his ears.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:34 am

"Exactly! That's what I wanted all along! An adventure you nuthead!" She yelled. "You guys are missing the main detail, we all want something to do and this kid is an adventurer to start with!" She wondered if she had made her point and they would accually go and do it. Flandre then thought of all the places they could see. "Sounds good to me! So, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:46 am

Lucas stands there. "OK so you want to play hide and seek." He said to the tabby. "And you want to go on an adventure." He said to the kid. "Now why is this happening to me today?" He said while annoyed.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:49 am

"Anything can happen in a day in which im involved!" -crazed grin- She was growing impatiant for an answer "So, Adaventure or not!"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:52 am

"Perhaps we can play hide and seek while going on an adventure!" Aster said oh-so-helpfully. "Then we would all be satisfied. Anyway, you're lucky, no pun intended, to have me around. I'm a regular barrel of monkeys. Except that I'm not an imbecile." He flashed a toothy grin which was more of a snarl since he was a cat.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:18 am

Rina closed her eyes as she flew into a cloud, letting the drops of water within cool her fur and feathers. It was a great day, and she could afford a small detour on her delivery route. What she didn't see, though, was a letter making its way out of her carrier bag. Or rather, she didn't see it until it was too late. "No, wait!" She yelled as the letter started falling. "Letters aren't meant to fly on their own!" The young gryphon dived after the stray letter, but every time she came close to it, the flapping of her wings sent it further away from her. The letter was getting closer and closer to landing, and it began to twirl towards the ground where a boy who seemed at least partly like a vampire stood. "Oh man..." the gryphon refrained from biting her tongue with her very sharp beak. Please don't let him discover it...
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:44 am

Lucas sighs. "Well I think...." then Lucas sees a letter hit the ground. "Whats this?" he said in wondered, so he picked it up. "A letter?" Lucas wonder where it came from, then he took a look at the front and saw a seal from the kingdom. "Well now I know where its from." Lucas said while confused.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:57 am

Just as Rina was about to swoop down and grab the letter, the vampire beat her to it. And by diving after the letter, she had more or less announced her presence to a group of strangers wno were now in the possession of a letter to none other than her highly respected mentor, a high ranking officer within the royal guard. "Um...hi there." she chirped awkwardly. "I see that you found the letter? Thank you, you saved your friendly neighborhood delivery gryphon a lot of trouble. Now I'll just take that letter and be on my way, kay?" she explained as she reached out her front claw. Now she just had to hope for him to be of the cooperative sort...
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:07 am

"Well what have we here...?" Aster jumped down from his perch on Lucas and landed in front of the Gryphon. "I do love finding gryphons.." A mischievous smile crossed his white muzzled face. "Come on an adventure with us!" He decided this was the best way to find fun. Thoroughly forgetting about the hide and seek he had been planning, the Matagot found that a bit of trickery on some sort of adventure would be exciting.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:12 am

Lucas walks up to the Griffin. "Here." Lucas hands the Griffin the letter. "I have no use for it." Lucas smiled when he gave the letter to the Griffin.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:27 am

Flandre started jumping up and down really fast "So we are going on an adventure?!" She started flying all around them as she finally had something better to do than sit around a dumb tree all day. Then, images of the places they could see flowed back to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Time Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Time Is It?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next