Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catching a Spriggan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Amura packed up the carradge waiting for them outside WinterHold. She held the small bottle of very potent paralyze potion. She knew well they would have to take precautions to keep it alive the whole ride, but it shouldn't be too hard. She also packed some food and drink. After she situated the cart she turned around waiting for her partner on this, Kary.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:54 pm

"Um....sure lets just stick with.." She paused again. "Getting its trust normally. You don't have any weapons do you?" Amura questioned just to be sure before rentering.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:32 am

"All I have is a bow that I conjure up but I dont think she will care if it is thin air and she can't see it, so I think were good on my part." Kary said in a moderate voice.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:35 am

Amura nodded then opened the door slowly making a creaking sound. The Spriggan spun around and looked at them as they calmy entered. Or as close as they could get to calm. "Its okay its okay." She tried assuring the Spriggan and herself. It arms were still ready at its side to attack again.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:38 am

Kary was fearful that the spriggan would attack again, so thinking that she hid behind the door. "We should leave im getting scared of this." She said in a fearful voice.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:43 am

"Shhhhh." She scolded not acknowledging Kary's fear. "We don't have any weapons see?" Amura continued to encourage the Spriggan. She held up her hands as a way to show there was no sheath around her waist or bow on her back.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:46 am

Kary did somewhat the same thing thingking it was a good idea to show the spriggan to have no fear." Do you think it is working." She said in a whispered voice.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 pm

"SHHHHH." She hissed now. The Spriggan didn't ease, but it stepped forward a bit to see if they really didn't have anything. This was exciting Amura in everyway despite the recent attack. It just seemed so human... "Can we stay here?" She asked convinced it could understand her. Which to an extent it could.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:25 am

Well than Kary thought to herself, thinking that she was being told to shut up. "Well, is it working." She said in the most whispered voice possible,. Trying to not make her mad again.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:41 am

The Spriggan looked them over, and then gave them a look that said, I'm watching you.... Amura slowly walked over to the table filled will papers, a bottle, two ink wells and quills, also a few scrolls.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:45 am

Kary already at the desk said. "do you think it trust us yet." Kary said with a blank look. She had gotten a little more comfortable that there in the same room was a scared and deadly spriggan.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:54 am

Amura watched the Spriggan clumsily grabbing for a quill and paper,"If it was that easy we wouldn't have her in a cage..." She answered frankly and sqribbled a few things down. "If you wanna get comfortable with the college again you can leave, I'll be down here a while."
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:02 am

kary relizing that she had a chance to get out, she used it. " I will be exploring the college, whenever you feel like joining me feel free to."Kary said in a inviteing voice actually wanting her to come with and explore the college.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:05 am

"Um...yeah." Amura turned around and set down the supplies. "I actually need to catch up on a few lessons." She remembered in an embarrassed voice that there were still things to do for the actual college.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching a Spriggan
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3