Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catching a Spriggan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Catching a Spriggan Empty
PostSubject: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:06 am

Amura packed up the carradge waiting for them outside WinterHold. She held the small bottle of very potent paralyze potion. She knew well they would have to take precautions to keep it alive the whole ride, but it shouldn't be too hard. She also packed some food and drink. After she situated the cart she turned around waiting for her partner on this, Kary.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:11 am

Kary walked up to Amura. "Hey there Amura, I am ready to go are you." Kary said ready for her new adventure.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:14 am

"Okay," She turned to the driver, "Condirner, you sure 70 is enough?" She asked sincerely. He was doing them a huge favor by risking this drive. "Oh sure, its fine. Now come on we should get going early its a long ride." He told them, and with that they climbed into the back and he started along.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:20 am

About 1 hour in to the ride Kary was very hungry for she did not have breakfast that morning. "Did you have any food with you. I am starved, how about you." she said as she looked around for some.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:24 am

"Yeah I brought more than enough." She reached into one of the bags and brought out some bread, the usual meal in Skyrim, and handed some to her. "This good enough?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:29 am

" Yes that is prefect !" She said with aw in her words." you know i have never taken such a long ride befor. I wonder how long I can go befor I fall asleep for the rest of the ride. But I guess we will find out soon enough." Kary said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:35 am

"Didn't you cart from your homeland?" Amura asked putting away what they weren't using yet. The scenery passed by slowly, but still more fast and less effort than walking. Even less dangerous.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:48 am

"well not realy, when I first came here I could not afford a carage. So I was forst to walk." Kary said in a sad voice. "Yes it was hard, but it was the only way I could make it. And in the end, yes I was scared and brused, but I had completed my journey, and that was all that matters." She said while takeing a big bite in her bread.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:57 am

"....Wow." That must've took a while..." She said now trying to get away from the subject. They talked a little through much of the journey, and they made one stop for the horse to rest. It took them three days and a little more than half of there supplies to get to the sight of Luvtangraff. Amura opened her eyes once the rocking stopped. "...We're here." She said slowly hopping off of the back.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Kary woke up. "Well that didn't take long." She said in a sarcastic voice. " well i guess it isn't the worst ride ever, just think about the ride back with a deadly spriggan in our hands." she jumped out and stretched, for she was packed in that cart ride. " Well what do we do now." Kary said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:15 pm

"We..." She paused and looked out at the Tree Pasture, who's sucsess was the whole reason the town was being built. "Ask him." A well aged man sat outside of the Tree pasture on the side of his small cot. On either side of that there was much construction work going on, but that didn't interest Amura. She started forward to him, if anyone knew about the Spriggans around here he would.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:47 am

Kary walked up with Amura. "Amura are you sure about this, dosen't he seem alittle old. Maby crazy if I may." Kary said in a whisper, trying to have him not here what she was saying, wanting to not hurt the old mans feelings.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:54 am

"I'm sure he's fine." She replied far from a whisper. Then they were in front of
him. "Hello...uh sir. We understand your farm gets Spriggans a lot?" He blinked through bad eyesight and then it focused. "Ah yup. I get them every now and then. They don't cause much trouble really, they wander around a bit and then leave. Why you asking?"
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:00 am

"Well sir we need your purmishion to take one, not to torhcer it we just want to study it, we represent the college of winterhold. Were trying to make a potion that will let the normal man be able to control animals just like a spriggan would." She said in a nogiatiating voice.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:06 am

"Ah.....sure." He half mumbled. "Just don't hurt any of my tree's. And NO fire." He told them. "Now move along." "Thank you sir." Amura thanked him. She led them out into the pasture. "Alright, be careful. One of them can come out of any of these tr-" Then thats when they heard a distant buzzing. "Get down!" She hissed and crouched.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:12 am

Kary got down. "what was that Amura, why did you tell us to get down. Kary said in a scared voice. Was it that buzzing that we heard, was that a spriggan buzzing. She thought to herself, still scared.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:23 am

"Spriggan." Amura said in an excited voicde. She didn't expect to find one so quickly, not that she minded. She peeked around a tree and saw it. A regular Spriggan. Female, as all are, and humanoid. She was completely made of wood, but many gaps were opened in the slimmer taller body glowing with light. Particularly where the stomach and down was hollow and where the glow orignated. Also the strangley femanent looking face had curved antler like horns. "Wow...." She mumbled silently to herself.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:33 am

"Well their is still one problem, we need to give it the potion and how do we exactly do that." Kary said in a know it all voice as she usealy did."Well good thing I have an idea." She rose her hands and out of thin air a bow apeared in her hands."We can put a little of the potion on the tip and shoot it in the leg, when it is knocked out for a little we give it more. and so on and so forth." Kary said in a smart sounding voice.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:41 am

"...Okay....just...be very careful. VERY." With don't want to hurt her." Amura ordered Kary. Then she handed her the bottle regrettfully.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:46 am

Kary dipped the aroww in the bottle and pulled it back in her bow. Being as silent and still as possible. She shot the aroww and hit the spriggan dead in the leg. "Bingo!" Kary said in an exited voice. she walked up to the knocked out creature and thought on how they would get it to the cart.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:53 am

Amura ran forward to the paralyzed Spriggan laying on the ground. She looked over the still very alive creature. "Okay good." She pulled out a small pin like blade. She dipped it into the bottle and kneeled. She yanked the arrow out of the leg and pricked it carefully in the arm. "If you know any heal other spells than use it on her." Amura instructed with a plan. "I'm going to gather some soil and water, they should have the rest of what we need at the college."
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:58 am

"Well it is your lucky day because I have been takeing a healing class on the side. I will use healing hands on her wounds while you get soil and water." She said while geting ready to use healing hands.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Amura only went a few feet, to whre it had been standing before they hit it. The soil didn't even have footprints. She used her hands to pull up a few pounds of soil. She half rolled half carried it over. "We're going to need a bag for... this." Then she went away for about a minute, and returned with a bag and bucket from the cart.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Kary had just about finished healing the spriggan. She was somewhat proud of the shot she had made." Wow I got you good." She said to the spriggan she had shot in the leg with the potin diped aroww, thinking if she touched it, it would wake up the spriggan.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:27 am

She dropped the bag right by the dirt,"Fill this up please." Amura asked Kary. "I'm going to get the water, be right back." She walked over to the man again and asked where he got his. He gave her permission to use the well. Again she came back with a bucket of water filled to the brim. She was trying to hold it steady as she carried it not to spill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Spriggan   Catching a Spriggan Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching a Spriggan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next