Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pursuit

Go down 
+2
Pikashock
wolfgang8
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:09 am

The crowded parking lot was awful to navigate. Wolf had still had a rented car considering there was no use to buy one for real. Aaron had come along with him. "Can't believe Jeremy actually got the plane from Dylan." He muttered taking a right. "Maybe I shouldn't have underestimated him after all." He continued far from the truth.

Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:16 am

"He's a persuasive kid. I'm just wondering how he did it." Aaron commented, looking around while in the rented car. He was happy to finally be leaving the area, since it wasn't particularly his favorite place to be. "So, when's Jeremy goings to meet us? Or is he already here." He asked Wolf.

Last edited by Pikashock on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:21 am

Jeremy made his way to the front of the airport jingling the keys he'd gotten from Dylan the whole way a real sign of victory for him over Dylan since Jeremy had always hated the guy. He stopped outside the air port and waited for Aaron and Wolf to get here as soon as they entered Jeremy would show the people in charge his keys and they would off to the jet.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:32 am

Mia trudged along behind Jeremy, and she was in a RAGE. She was getting unusually angrier than she normally would. It was becoming evermore apparent that something was changing inside of Mia, and now without any distractions the darkness inside had begun to expand. Oddly enough however, Mia continually stayed silent, dispute her inner anger. Something was very wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:38 am

Iruu was perplexed, to say the least. Mia was acting odd. Very odd. But even more confusing, she had just been dragged off to some parking lot. What was that about? So, growing bored, she began poking Jeremy from her perch. (She's on Mia's back, correct? So I guess she leans over Mia's shoulder and pokes him xD) "Heeey. What's your name? Do you have any food? Where're we going? What's the time? Is there any candy? Is there any kittens where we're going? Is your hair fluffy? I like fluffy stuff. It's so cuddly." And so, the never ending fountain of randomness known as Iruu began to spew.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:40 am

Wolf coughed and then asnwered, "I'd say he was here." Then at that moment he parked up at the front. "C'mon lets go find them someone will pick this up." He gestured towards the car. He stepped out and looked for Jeremy, Mia, and if he heard right on the phone Iruu.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:46 am

Aaron stepped out of the car, also looking around for the other trio. After some looking around he noticed them. "There they are." He said to Wolf, and walked over to them. He noticed Iruu's endless questions and comments, and found it funny untill he realized they would all be stuck on a jet with them.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:49 am

" For the love of god shut up!!" Jeremy snapped at the four year old. Then he saw Aaron he liked Aaron was a pretty cool dude unlike this bottomless pit of annoying child! " Aaron save me!!!!" Jeremy begged. as he approached.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:59 am

At that Mia snapped. She gritted her teeth and her pupils shrunk down to pinpricks. "Don't you dare talk to her like that, you don't know the half of what she's been through!" Mia hissed, venom seeping out of every word. She was very out of her usual character.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:04 am

Iruu wiggled out of Mia's grasp and gave her sister a worried look. "It's okay, Mia-chan. He's just grumpy." And with that, she gave a toothy grin and skipped over to Jeremy in order to bother him once more. He was rather entertaining. "You never told me your name. How rude." She huffed and crossed her arms. "I'm Iruu. Oooh let's play a game! C'mon! c'moooon c'mon c'mon c'mon!" Iruu began bouncing up and down with the energy only a child contains. "I'm so booored. Entertain meee! Hey mister." She turned to Aaron. "You can play a game with me too! Yeah, let's get mister grumpy to play with us!"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:07 am

Wolf watched Iruu's little scene unfold, then turned to Mia. It didn't seem like her to snap. Maybe she didn't get much sleep, she sure didn't look like it. "You alirght Mia?" He asked with a genuine concern. "If your tired you'll have all the time you like to sleep on the plane?" He offered.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:14 am

Aaron was also shocked by Mia's outburst, but didn't say anything. He took note that she seemed over tired and just plain off. He looked at Jeremy and Iruu and smiled, saying "Alright, but I don't think now is a good time. Maybe on the plane we can play a game for a bit." He didn't want to say no, and he figured Iruu might forget about it later.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:18 am

Jeremy couldn't really blame mia for being mad after all he had taken Iruu hostage, he popped two more pills from his medicine bottle dry and walked into the air port flashing the key to every officall that crossed his pass he trusted the others were following.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:23 am

Mia followed Jeremy, although she didn't seem to have settled down at all. In fact, she seemed very aggravated in a sinister way. The only time she seemed to calm down was whe Iruu was around her. She would at least attempt to be normal then.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:27 am

Iruu dashed after Jeremy after turning to Aaron and saying "Yeah!" "So Mister Grumpy. Where are we going? And would you stop ignoring me." Iruu proceeded to pout as she tried to keep pace with the older boy. "At least tell me your name!" She continued to whine, although in the back of her mind, concern for her sister's actions was still in full effect.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:31 am

Wolf was between the group of Aaron, Jeremy(Who must've been on the edge of breaking, which was funny), and Iruu the cause of chaos, and Mia. He glanced back at her once and then carried forward. She just needs sleep...Iruu's a handfull...
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:39 am

Aaron followed Jeremy and the others through the airport. He took a quick glance at Mia and Iruu, concerned about Mia and just wondering in general what Iruu was up to. He then looked at Wolf and Jeremy, and wondered how the flight would go with all of them inside one metal vehicle in the sky. He wasn't looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:48 am

" Jeremy, Jeremy Coldmen." He replied to Iruu telling her his name they eventually go to the air strip. " Our jet's that one." He said pointing to a very expensive looking jet from Hydra Airlines. " Must be the newest model looks different than the last one me and dad rode in." He commenting remembering the last business trip his dad had taken him on. His leg ached a little at the thought of his dad he looked to it he only had the leg because of him and now he was fighting his own father's wishes even thou he'd sworn he was only doing this to get to his dad and join up with him he knew deep in his heart he was probably going to end up fighting him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:52 am

All of a sudden, Mia oddly seemed to snap back to her normal self again. For no reason whatsoever. She looked around, confused and forlorn, as if she had been sleeping the whole time. "Uh, hey... How did I get here? What's going on?" Mia asked, completely confused as she looked around the air strip.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:56 am

Iruu grinned widely as Jeremy finally spoke. "Nice to meet you." And for once, she fell silent. That is, until she heard her sister. "Hm? Silly Mia-chan! We're at the airport and we're gonna go on a big fancy jet plane, see!" Iruu pointed to the large and expensive looking airplane at the end of the runway. "And we're gonna have looots of fun. And don't think I forgot about that game you promised me, mister!" Iruu turned back to Aaron and pointed at him as she spoke, a teasing look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:58 am

Wolf couldn't enjoy Iruu's anticts. "Are you sure your all right?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow now. Mayeb this was some joke or something. "We're going to...everest..." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Aaron ignored Iruu for a second to think about what Mia had said again. "We're getting on the jet to go there now." He said, continuing Wolf's statement. He then gave Iruu a slight smile, hiding the fact that he was dissapointed she remembered the game.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Jeremy went to the plane's stair way and moved aside to let the others on first. " All aboard." He said and then realized it was stupid cause that was a train thing and not a plane thing. Jeremy looked at the mass of metal and jet fuel that he was going to have to with his eletricy magic, he guessed if he screwed up aaron'd have it covered.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:59 pm

"What....? Everest? How did we get here so fast? Mia questioned, no longer looking the slightest bit tired. "I don't remember anything, just darkness......" Mia continiued as she stepped into the plane. She looked back to make sure that Iruu was following her, then continiued to try and figure out what in the world was going on. "I really don't remember anything after Jeremy ran past me." She told them.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Iruu fell into step with her sister, giving here a worried look; a rare occurrence for the young child. Shrugging it off, the little girl stepped (more like dashed) onto the plane, giggling for no reason whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pursuit
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next