Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pursuit

Go down 
+2
Pikashock
wolfgang8
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

The Pursuit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:09 am

First topic message reminder :

The crowded parking lot was awful to navigate. Wolf had still had a rented car considering there was no use to buy one for real. Aaron had come along with him. "Can't believe Jeremy actually got the plane from Dylan." He muttered taking a right. "Maybe I shouldn't have underestimated him after all." He continued far from the truth.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:32 am

Aaron sighed, and started to sit back down again when he noticed the electricity in the plane getting strange. He knew what it felt like, and could tell that ot was probably Jeremy, and he was probably mad or upset about something. He looked around to find him, only to see Iruu headbut the couch he was sitting on, and watched the events unfold from there.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:05 am

Jeremy had been so caught up in his rage that he hadn't noticed the little girl head butting the couch he was sent slightly off the couch and stumbled and then couldn't keep his feeting and landed flat on his face at that point the plane might have blasted raced off by Jeremy's magic if he had not seen his pills fly across the room from shouting out of his pocket. " GET THOSE NOW!" Jeremy shouted as he scrambled towards them.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:08 am

"Hm," Dylan said, "Well alright, just stay safe. You never know what could happen in the mountains." he said, "And your guys pilot should be at the plane by now, so you should let him in."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:19 am

"Alright, I will. I'll see you soon!" Mia responded. She hesitated for a moment. "I-I love you." she added quietly. She sounded like she was scared of something. She set the phone down and walked through the plane to let the pilot in, the now black tips of her hair in plain sight. It wasn't a lot yet, but it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:23 am

Iruu was silent for a moment. Then, she began laughing so hard she had to clutch at her sides. After giggling for quite some time, she decided that she should help out Jeremy in picking up his pills. "Hey. What are these for?" Curiosity was practically the child's middle name after all. She handed the bottle to Jeremy with an inquisitive look.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:44 am

Wolf really was still paying no mind despite the multiple screams and shouts coming from the cockpit. He tapped his foot. This was taking too long, someone would notice something going on sooner or later if they weren't the air fast.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:43 am

Aaron watched the display, and was surprised about the pills. He had forgotten that Jeremy had to take pills due to his condition, and watched as Iruu held them out for Jeremy to take back. He walked back over to a seat, sitting down and getting slightly claustrophobic around the group of people.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:26 am

Jeremy snatched his bottle and took two more pills. " this." He said holding the bottle for the child to see. " Is the only reason I haven't gone ballistic and exploded this entire plane." Jeremy said for his explation of the pills. Jeremy kicked the couch so that it was up against the actual wall of the plane and sat back down on it.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:15 am

Dylans face turned bright red as Mia hung up the intercom, "I... love you too," he said after the line had gone dead. Even though Dylan couldn't hear it, there was a knock at the door of the plane.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Mia walked out of the cockpit and to the door of the plane. She got it open and let the piolet in, her hair in plain sight of all who were present. The blackness had started to creep further up her hair, not to much, but just enough that it was visible from a distance. After letting the piolet in, she walked back and took her seat. "Iruu, I'm back! Come on, lets play a new game!" Mia called quickly, unaware of the physcal change she was going through.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 pm

After deciding that Jeremy was boring after only a few minutes of annoying him, Iruu skipped back over to her sister. "Okay! Hey..." The four year old's face scrunched up as she spotted the dark color creeping up Mia's hair. "Mia-chan, what's wrong with your hair?"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:30 pm

When he heard that Wolf turned to Mia and saw it. A slow growing dark matter over her hair. "....Does that happen....often?" He asked seeing if was something that happened to those with her element.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:57 am

Aaron took note of the pilot coming in and sighed. "Finally, we can get moving." He said to himself, and then looked over towards Mia after hearing Iruu and Wolf. Her hair did seem to be getting darker. Aaron shrugged, not thinking anything of it and waited for the plane to take off.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:21 am

" Does your hair change often?" Jeremy said to wolf as he commented on her hair. Jeremy looked at his bottle of meds and nervously bit his nail he was running low. maybe two to six more days. he thought.
It depends on how fast the blood is going to generate during the next couple of days yes? Jeremy heard the voice talking directly too him he jumped from the couch. " Holy Jesus!" He screamed Its okay it's just me Gath said
"whew." Jeremy breathed and sat back down. Yeah my leg is really what decides if I need these or not Jeremy thought as he got the hang of the fact he just had to think to talk to Gath.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:39 am

"Does what happen often? What's wrong with my hair?" Mia asked. She sounded concerned, but then again she had never cared much about her appearance. Something else was going on, something beyond her hair. The black didn't seem to be extending much further past where it was right then. "Dies somebody have some means of showing me what in the world you all are talking about? Like a mirror?" Mia asked with slight concern.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:56 am

Iruu fashioned an illusion of Mia from the shoulders up as she appeared right now in order to show her how the dark color was seeping up her hair. "See? It's all... weird and dark." This was the only way in which Iruu could accurately describe Mia's hair for it was very peculiar and hard for her to grasp. Speaking of grasping, the four year old took that time to touch the dark tips of her sister's hair. It felt very odd; somewhat like regular hair and somewhat like a shadow; nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Wolf watched them as Iruu tried to explain. Something was up with Mia lately, but Wolf didn't have much knowledge with that sort of stuff, like moodswings or randm hair changing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pursuit
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3