Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Pursuit of an Ape

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

In Pursuit of an Ape Empty
PostSubject: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:20 am

Keisatsu picked the phone off of his desk as it rang several times. "Hello?" his deep clear voice rang out clearly through the device. "Yes Hello! This is Kirro" a voice sounding very much like a glameow streamed into the police chief's office. "What seems to be the issue?" he asked,curious. "Well an Infernape has been wrecking my yard and stealing my items! I heard someone call him by the name of Billy." Keisatsu nodded although of course the glameow didnt know. "I'll get right on that." he set down the phone,grabbed a badge and exited the room.

Mirlo snickered,hanging the phone on the wall. "That stupid Police man knows nothing!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:26 am

Billy walked threw the town. It was very late for a new city resident to be out but he had been here maybe a week and he felt better walking at night. He lifted his cowboy hat and a small fire poked out. Billy's hat was a cowboy hat lined with a very light steel highly resistant to fire. Billy, true to his character, tripped over his own to feet and was sprawled out in a town's pokemon lawn. His hat fell off so he got up and bent over to pick up his hat but stopped if when he heard a noise not far away.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:27 am

"Why hello" Keisatsu smiled, the Reuniclus floating into view. "Do you happen to be Billy?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:30 am

Billy put one finger in the hat and spun it around on his finger straighting up he pushed the hat up. It flipped twice then landed on his headed. " Why indeed I am."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:40 am

"Well then you're coming with me! You have some explaining to do Eh?" (omg i've ben forgetting to put eh after everything :O) Keisatsu, often called Satsu or Kei lunged for the fire ape
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:44 am

" Wow cowboy." Billy jumped backwards and wiggled his tail in the pokemon's face." You do know how the laws work right ? What am I being blamed here for?" Billy held firmly to his hat.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:48 am

"I got a call from a citizen saying that you'd been stealing! Now get over here eh!" Keisatsu growled
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:53 am

Billy didn't like fights and this cop was as hard headed as a rampardos. " Well that is great and all but I am gonna go." Billy leaped up and grabbed the edge of the houses roof. He pulled himself up and started running and leaping roof tops.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:06 pm

The Reuniclus shot up towards the roof tops, dashing towards the Infernape. "You aren't getting away that easy eh!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Billy leaped root top to roof top evading the copper. But he tripped on the edge of a roof and nearly fell but he was just able to leap off to the next rooftop. He got to the edge and tipped his hat to the copper." See ya cowpoke." He fell backwards off the roof.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Keisatsu growled "Get back here you theif! I'm not done with you eh!" he snarled, zooming off towards the pokemon
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Billy leaned against the wall of the building he had just jumped off." Man I just jumped off a building and your unfazed your not a very good cop." Billy waited and got out a little grass blade and stuffed it in his mouth to hang out like he was smoking.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 am

Keisatsu/s glare grew to a full on death by eyes glare. "Why would i care if you fell off a building eh?" he snarled "You're a burglar i have no liking for your kind eh"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:19 am

Twayblade randomly appears in front of Billy. "Whats goin' on here?" DX
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 am

" Well you are a cop you should save as many lives as possible good or bad. You aren't the judge." Billy swished the grass blade back and forth. " Oh hey?" Billy said as he saw the grovile.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:38 am

"Well its not my fault you fell of of a roof you clumsy ape" Keisatsu shrugged. "I got a call about this theif and now he's resisting" he explained to his apprentice
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:39 am

"So... he's the theif right?" she asked, pointing to the Infernape. "Just to clarify..."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:42 am

" No I most certaintly am not." Billy clarified. As he moved his hat to tuck in a loose flame.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:42 am

"Well then, why is Kei chasing you?" she asked Billy, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:45 am

" WHy don't you ask her yourself." Billy looked to the cop who was chasing him for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:47 am

"I'm a he" Kei snapped. "And i believe the citizens. A glameow called and said that you had been vandalizing her yard and stealing her items." the Reuniclus despised criminals and was not very happy with Billy at the moment
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:49 am

"Reallly?" she asked, standing on her tip toes and stretching her neck to look over the Infernape, and at her mentor.
"Well..." she replied, standing normally again. She struck a pose, and the leaves on her arms glowed green as she prepared a Leaf Blade attack.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:51 am

" Sorry I can't tell with how you city folk are no offense. But may I ask how do you know this person was being truthful." Billy did nothing wrong so he had nothing to fear.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:52 am

"What reason would they have to report a crime that hadnt happened?" she asked, not moving from her former position.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:53 am

" Well again that depends on who was calling. Did you ask?" Billy turned to the cop in charge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of an Ape   In Pursuit of an Ape Empty

Back to top Go down

In Pursuit of an Ape
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next