Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

investing in the land of fire?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

kaishe looked himself over in a mirror on the wall of his bathroom in his extremely luxurious hotel that the lord of fire had paid for him. He was wearing rather expensive clothing, he always thought he looked too over powering and intimadating these cloths. " how do I look?" He asked Fukka his compainion for the trip.

" You look very sharp kai-san." She replied looking him over as he questioned about his apparence. She herself was dressed in a rather buietiful kimono. " We should be going, the meeting is soon." She informed.
"Yes yes let's be on our way." kaishe said and started to make his way to the exit of the hotel.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:33 pm

The hokage stood up "Well if theres 2 of you i wont be afraid to use that" he chuckled "lets head to the rooftop of my mansion" and at those words he dissapeared in a puff of smoke
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Kaishe grew nervous then decided it would be foolish to worry. He bowed to the lord and left the room ascending the stairs with Fuuka in tow. he started to cuss when they were out of ear shot." This man is not to be underestiamted! " He told Fuuka. " You are not to use your bloodline limit! You are only to use chunin level moves understood?" He said to her.
She nodded starting to sweat bullets as Kaishe raged. It didn't seem that bad in her opinion. All they had to do was hide their strength.

Kaishe came up to the roof his expression tried to be lax but it was obvious it was grim. " I never introduced myself in the room did I my name is Kaishe ibikari the pleasure is mine." HE said threw gritted teeth as he realized he had just used to real name.

Fuuka didn't feel the need to introduce herself she stood next to Kaishe she pulled a fan from her kimono and fanned herself she had a feeling it was going to get quite hot.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:53 pm

"The names Kaira Raizen" he pulled out the scroll and unraveled it, on it it said "Kubikiribōchō" then a puff of smoke appeared and he was seen holding the giant sword "Hahah ready?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:59 pm

" As I'll ever be." He replied and rushed towards him. No too fast! he thought as he closed the gap in an instant. Can't slow down or he'll be suspicous of my sudden speed change.He kicked with his right leg thou not at Kaira but at the sword he had kicking it to jut it to his left, he was left handed so he could reacted better if he started swinging. His right hand went for a slung to the face after the kick.
Fuuka blinked she hadn't even seen Kaishe move and now he was already mixing it up with the Hokage. She moved but ended up tripping her kimono was hard to move in. She cussed and started to rip at the fabric to allow her to move better.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:34 am

He jumped backwards, doing a backflip at the same time "Impressive... for a genin" he chuckled, he then took his sword in one hand and charged towards Kaishe, he then started forming seals with one hand "Fire style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" He then released a large fireball from his mouth
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:40 pm

" Just cause I stopped training doe-" He was cut off as Kaira launched a fireball at him. He had started to weave his own hand signs but stopped, Dang it most genin can't use fire jutsu! he remembered Is Fuuka gonna make it in time?! he was worried now he already knew they were way above her speed.

" Earth style: Mud Doll Jutsu!" Fuuka may have been slower then those two but she sure as heck knew when her boss was in trouble. Instantly mud started to sprout out from Kaishe's feet and coat him in a thick layer of mud the fire ball passed by him and the mud was caked over.

Kaishe rolled his armed and the mud fell away in sheets.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:47 pm

"Fair enough" he yawned "Just use your true power, i know what your up too" he stated, and the daimyo wasnt there and why was that? because the hokage had put him under a genjutsu "Cmon it'll be boring if u dont"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:57 pm

" Why I don't know what your-" Kaishe stopped the act. " fine then I guess there's no point anymore." He tapped his shoes on the ground " I hadn't been expecting a fight so I wore crappy shoes." He said and took them off holding them both in his right hand. " Now I'll give you a taste." He tossed the shoes and before they even hit the ground Kaishe was behind Kaira weaving signs. " fire style jutsu: smoldering smoke!" He let out a cloud of black haze that enveloped the mansion's roof.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:10 pm

I lead him out! perfect He then jumped up into the sky "Gotta get this smoke away! Wind style: Vacuum blast barrage!" he blew several amazingly strong blasts of winds at the smoke pushing it away from the village
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:01 pm

"Wind style: Slip stream jutsu!" He blew a gust of wind that turned into a stream of air leading to the Hokage, Kaishe jumped onto it and road it all the way to the way to him, then he wove sme more signs. " Water style Jutsu bubble bombs!" He released a stream of bubbles with the air. He jumped from the stream letting the rushing air spin him head over heels as he was now far above Kaira. " Fire style: meteor shower jutsu." He said as he let loose a rain of fire on him. No need to hold back after he called him out. Kaishe had decided.

Fuuka blinked the mass of attacks and counter and jutsu was extreme, now this was a way better battle then the one in the conference room this was one that it would truely show the strength of the two and not just their shrewdness.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:07 pm

"This is amazing!" he shouted he wove some signs quickly while slicing the bubbles in half "Water Style: Water dragon jutsu!" A dragon rose towards the meteors "And Wind style: Vacuum sphere" he shot that towards Kaishe
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Kaishe couldn't help but have a grin enter his face, this may have cut into his plans but it had been a long time since someone could fight with him on his level. As Kaira rushed towards Kaishe he used the same jutsu as he had and propelled himself at Kaira he slipped under him and put a hand into his ninja pouch and swiped a kunia knife. He used his wind chakra on the knife and a sharpened blade of chakra surrounded the knife. he slashed at his back with it.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:22 pm

He was suprised by this, but remained unfazed "Two can play at that game!" he infused the exectioners blade with wind chakra and formed some more seals and bit his thumb !Summoning jutsu! faira!" he put his hand on the ground and in a puff of smoke a huge tiger appeared with an eyepatch "Now! Collaboration jutsu: Fire frenzy!" while imbuing wind chakra into faira, it released a huge flame augtmented by the wind chakra aiming at Kaishe
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:35 pm

" Fuuka!" Kenshe yelled, " Yes! Kai-san!" She weaved signs and kaishe yelled. " Collaboration jutsu: void fissure!" He yelled as he placed his hands on the ground as Fuuka did and a crack spread threw the mansion roof and a wind started to be sucked down into along with Kairi's fire.
" Wouldn't that torch the people in the mansion?" Fuuka asked now thinking they had made too much of a problem to be ignored.

Kaishe didn't replied he threw his wind imbued kunai and then raced after it fast enough to grab it and slash at the tiger and then Kaira himself.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:39 pm

He chuckled as he smashed his sword to the rest of the ground that was there and then sliced it towards him but before it hit he shouted "Release!" after that everything returned back to normal
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:47 pm

immedaitely the genjutsu between the two of them stopped. Kaishe's robes were picked up as a breeze flew between them. " Hmmm I can see my time here wasn't wasted." He said giving the Hokage a slight nod.

Fuuka gasped as the genjutsu broke she hadn't realized that Kaishe had taken her into the world as well and the sudden change back to the normalness of what had really happened.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:48 pm

"That was a fun fight,, " He laughed "Now the real fight begins" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm

" No that's alright I can see you obviously want your land and I don't have enough to offer I no longer have a reason to be here." Kaishe dismissed the real fight. " we'll be taking our leave now." Kaishe said. " I promise we'll have another chance to trade blows." He assured and started to walk down from the mansion roof. " Come Fuuka." He instructed.

Fuuka shook her head and hurried along. " what? what? Even?" She couldn't make any sense of what had just happened.
" come on Fuuka you use genjutsu you must have been able to tell." Kaishe reasoned with her since she was freaking out a little more then he had expected.
" not on that level." she shivered and hurried along as they left the mansion and were back to the street towards the hotel.
" Fuuka contact Ren you and him have a job to do." He said .
" Yes Kai-san!" She replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

investing in the land of fire?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2