Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

investing in the land of fire?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

investing in the land of fire?  Empty
PostSubject: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:07 pm

kaishe looked himself over in a mirror on the wall of his bathroom in his extremely luxurious hotel that the lord of fire had paid for him. He was wearing rather expensive clothing, he always thought he looked too over powering and intimadating these cloths. " how do I look?" He asked Fukka his compainion for the trip.

" You look very sharp kai-san." She replied looking him over as he questioned about his apparence. She herself was dressed in a rather buietiful kimono. " We should be going, the meeting is soon." She informed.
"Yes yes let's be on our way." kaishe said and started to make his way to the exit of the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Kaira was sat in the meeting room, in his hokage uniform with a huge green scroll on his back "So this man is coming here... hmm i wonder what for" he thought to himself while moving his hair out of his eyes "Interesting..."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Fuuka stayed behind Kaishe as he made his way swiftly threw the streets of the hidden village of the leaves. They didn't have to go far as the meeting building was only a little ways from their lodging. Fuuka looked up at the faces on the mountain behind the offical building of the Hokage, past figures of the Hokage that had past Fuuka knew. As they entered Kaishe was given directions quickly to the meeting room and he immedaitly was on his way to the stair well. Fuuka looked to Kaishe why's he always wearing that? She wondered as she noticed he was still wearing his pendant around hsi neck.

Kaishe ran a hand threw his crimson hair and yawned he was tired, he'd have to travel over night to make in time for the meeting and arrived very late the hotel. He wasn't nervous of this meeting at all he'd already taken land from many of the countries around this one so they were already being pressured to give up some if not they would have the most land out of the surrounding countries and that would gain some unwanted attention. Kaishe opened the door to the meeting room and entered in.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:27 pm

kaira looked towards the man wwith crimson hair, then the feudal lord of fire spoke up "Welcome Mr.Kaishe how was the hotel?" the daimyo questioned
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:10 pm

" I must say it was a wonderful place to say thank you for being so gracious!" Kaishe thanked the lord and bowed.
Fuuka bowed also following along with Kaishe's lead as she normally did during these meetings she had accompied him on most of them and she was still amazed at how sly some people were and how much was said without being said.
Kaishe took his seat at the far side of the table opposite the lord and Fuuka took hers next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Kaira leaned forward "So, what is it you have came here for?" he questioned, he thougt he had seen the 2 from somewhere but he couldnt figure out where
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:20 pm

" Ah right to the point!" Kaishe said grinning, and Fuuka still wondered how he pulled off the same look everytime he looked like a fool hearty idiot but it had some form of charm she'd seen work on a lot of the lords to give me however many few brownie points. " I'm sure you've known of my activities recently, I'm been purchasing land from many of the lords for one reason." He cleared his throat a good move in Fuuka's opinion it always made her want to hear what he was too say next even thou she'd heard it so many times before. " tell me do you believe in utopia?" Kaishe asked.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Kaira stayed silent "Ohhh sounds interesting! what is it?" the feudal lord exclaimed, he was kind of an idiot and no one knew how he became feudal lord
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Kaishe's grin stayed on his face Fuuka knew this as a signal letting her now to start her part of the presentation. She weaved hand signs and a light genjustu enveloped them. " Please do not be alarmed this is all part of the presentation." Kaishe said as he was sure the Hokage would react to this. " Fuuka please show them the map." Kaishe instructed and a map of the region appeared all the nations in their respective colors but large portaions of them were a dull gray. " all the gray areas are land I've been given to create my Utopia." Kaishe said breifly. " Now Fuuka file B." He told Fuuka and she changed the image now large parts of the regions were dotted. " The dotted areas are rural areas where villages that preform the labor are now my offer is what if I took those areas? Money for all the nations would decrease and you would all be unable to pay off each other or bribe or have money corruption with money no longer being a factor between you all I believe that you would all have a stronger need for one another and peace would be aquired! I would be able to supply food to you all in equal shares and I would be a completely impartial party since you would all have nothing to offer me to sway me." Kaishe explained.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:40 pm

"Hmm interesting" the hokage muttered "Ninja eh? Are you part of a village?" he clicked, if she new genjutsu she must have been a ninja and with no headband on she must be a rogue ninja or even worse... part of an organization "But im sorry i dont think i want you buying the land"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:50 pm

" No we're not from a village we learned it for protecions sake a lot of people disagree with a man's ideals." Kaishe explained the use of their chakra. " And I'm sure you should reconsider, after all most of the areas around you as you can see have accepted my offer your village is in the minority I'm afraid and trust me I know that is a very bad place to be." Kaishe informed not threatening but explaining at the same time no was not an option.

Fuuka liked this part the best, when Kaishe showed them they almost didn't have a choice. She found it to be a cruel trick but very very effective as the ninja wars often left villages in a wreck and even the slightest thing could set them off.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:57 pm

" We are Konohagakure! and we wont give up to you" he stood up "I dont know what you're planning but i will not give up the village my brother died to protect" He had a feeling this wasnt their plan "Leave... now"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Fuuka's brow furrowed she broke her genjustu as the Hokage started to act aggresively. She blinked one of the reasons Kaishe had brought her along was the fact she was till just 17 and often times adults didn't like to have outbursts such as this man was.

" now sir," Kaishe cleared his throat again not backing down. " As you can see I want land no where near your village and I do not believe it is your decision to make." He said jerking his neck towards the fuedal lord who had yet to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 pm

He sighed and sat back down

"Hmm hmm interesting.... let me ask... what is your organization you work for called?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:20 pm

" You may give the credit to the lkustaka group." Kaishe replied back quickly reversing the name akatsuki and pronouncing it without flaw.
Fuuka almost let out a sigh of relief but stopped herself she couldn't show they could possibly be a bad group, she had to keep up the facade she was as much a part of this as Kaishe himself.
Kaishe's hand grasped his pendant as he said the name, he almost wanted to start doubting himself and think that he should have fumbled around with the name and just name it after the first owner of this necklace he deserved it after all.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:24 pm

"Lkustaka.... Akatsuki is a lot easier to pronounce" Kaira said after staying silent for a while "But that would be stupid, i mean there have been rumours of a band of missing-nin named Akatsuki, but its just coincidence" The hokage smiled
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:30 pm

"Atatsuki?" Kaishe frowned. " I haven't heard of them before? What are they?" HE asked sounding more surprised then he would have liked, thou Fuuka was well convinced as if he'd really forgot what they're group was. Fuuka also didn't like the direction this was going thou, she didn't or show it thou if worst came to worst her chamleon justu would be their life line and they would escape, the other lands would see this as an act of agression to Utopia and react acordingly.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:35 pm

"Just this group of downbeats, i mean ive seen their leader he is very weak" he laughed hoping to get a response out of him "I mean they have no skill whatsoever"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:41 pm

" Oh that's good to hear they won't be a threat to my Utopia then!" He said dismissing the thought of evil groups, he was playing him now making it back fire if he persisted on talking about them then he would be in the wrong , being to fixated on them.
Fuuka almost took the bait but she was a hidden killer first a person second in her opinion she wouldn't show emotion, well in her face at least. She looked to Kaishe thou he was effortlessly matching everything the Hokage was trying to do and changing the flow of conversation, this was just as much a meeting as it was a battle of who would slip up first. If the Hokage made too much of a scene he would be scolded by the lord and it would be quite embarasing, if Kaishe slipped and said something that revealed too much the deal wouldn't go threw just out of suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:59 pm

He'll probably try and get me to slip up, he's smart He sat back "Also I know you're from the sand village, and one of the unnamed members was from the sand village..... strangely they left the village 7 years before you made your organization... the same time you left the village" he had gotten him now
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:10 pm

" Really so you've snooped threw my past?" Kaishe said, he was being backed into a corner not good. He couldn't bring up anything about the unnamed member either because he'd already given the impression he knew nothing. " You haven't checked your facts the group your referring too is called Sanoechu, it was formed by a man that did leave the sand village thou his name was later revealed to have been changed to Izangi after a god of lighting." Kaishe corrected as he remembered the group, he also knew that his group had only been three strong at that time and not noticed in the slightest he'd hadn't started his Utopia project until 3 years ago, the akatsuki actually having an impression in the world 5 years ago.

Fuuka could no longer follow this conversation it was going over her head now, she couldn't keep track.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:13 pm

" I am on good terms with the kazekage and he has told me only one person left that day"

The daimyo just sat there, waiting for something to happen
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:18 pm

" One did that man that formed the group I left at a completely different time, in fact you haven't even stated the date I left." Kaishe questioned now, this was good if he was asking the questions then the Hokage was on the spot and he was comfortable this was how he liked it.
Fuuka looked to the daimyo seeing he was no longer following either, that was good then at least if Kaishe did have a problem here he wouldn't be in too much trouble with the most important person in the room not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:24 pm

The feudal lord yawned and stood up "Im bored, and seeing you two are arguing how about settling like men, in a battle!" he exclaimed
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Kaishe blinked. I can't refuse that would seem weak but if I show my true power then it will be obvious I am part of the akatsuki! kaishe hadn't expected the daimyo of all people to get him into this. He looked at the Hokage, did he plan this? Is he a step ahead of me? he dismissed the thoughts from his head he'd worry about it later. " Very well we can spare thou I must warn you I've only gone threw genin training." He said apologeticlly.

Fuuka stood. " Perhaps I could help to make it fair?" Fuuka suggested. Kaishe looked to her he wasn't sure if he should accept or not Fuuka was still only 17 it would look rather pathetic to need her help but on the other hand he didn't think he'd be able to survive with only genin moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: investing in the land of fire?    investing in the land of fire?  Empty

Back to top Go down

investing in the land of fire?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next