Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Hello all. From the creators of the first edition comes The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!. Let me explain how this will work now.

If you want to join, PM ME FIRST! This time around, we will be using bios (which I will provide), so in your pm please include your completed bio. I will provide a handy-dandy list of who is participating on this thread, as well as the bios of all who are participating. Bios subject to change; I will make all members aware of changes. I also ask that everyone who is participating PLEASE PLEASE try to continually post when it is your turn. to make sure the turns are clear, I will also post a list turn orders, so everyone will know when they go. That being said, please enjoy our newly-remastered crackthread! (ha ha, that rhymes.)]

BIOS:
People:

Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

My Bio:
Spoiler:

zashonfire's BIO:
Spoiler:

wolfgang8's Bio
Spoiler:

Aokakesu's Bio:
Spoiler:

Cherry's Bio:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

PARTICIPANTS & TURN ORDER
Spoiler:

NOTE: I can make any necessary changes to your bio if you so desire it, no problem or additional charge*. *offer available while I remain sane. Sanity not included.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Thu May 31, 2012 3:16 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:12 am

Zash's post revival nap was not disturb by all the commontion going on around him he slowly moved a hand up to scratch his nose and turned in his sleep cuddling the purple sword like it was a teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Wolf furrowed his brow. "Sinjoh...?" What did that have to do with anything? He glanced behind him and looked over Rose then behind her to see his shattered sword hilt. It had been disconnected from the blade. He quickly went over and picked it up then concealed it away."Alright Fox..." He said carefully. "We can go to Sinjoh...but we should get you healed up."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:59 pm

The small Pokemon smiled slightly at Zepher, oblivious of everyone else as she received the image of Sinjoh Ruins. She nodded to the Rayquaza, keeping physical contact with him as she searched inside herself for the powers she knew by instinct that she had.

The Mew seemed to somehow tap into her hidden psychic abilities and concentrated on transporting everyone in the area to the ruins. Within a few seconds, they appeared at their destination, Mew breaking the physical contact with Zepher almost straight after in favor of collapsing onto his head to catch her breath.

She had tapped into power that she had no idea how to control yet. It had tired her out, at least for the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:46 pm

"Is it okay if I ask exactly what just happened here...?"
Rose felt completely out of place and she stayed quiet for a bit before summoning up the courage to ask. She was pretty sure that amazing light shows and the other strange occurances weren't the norm. She stood awkwardly and waited for a reply if they even thought to give her one.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Fox knew she didn't have much time left. She drug herself onto the stone altar in the center of the room, leaving a bright red streak of fresh blood in her wake. It was dificult because she had no eyes and only one arm and lung, but she managed to make it without dying. Before passing out one last time, she drew a circular symbol in the dead-center of the altar, touched it with her hand (which caused the symbol AND the altar to start glowing), and then laid directly overtop of the symbol. "I hope this works...... and I hope you can hear me." Fox thought.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Zash stretched like he'd just woken up from a nice nap he yawned and sat up. " Dang that's bright!" He commented to Fox's light show at the alter. He sat up he felt lighter somehow like he had suddenly lost a lot of pressure and then he noticed something out he was also completely numb he couldn't feel the ground under his feet or the sword in his hand. He sheathed the sword and looked down at his feet they were on the ground no dispute about it but he couldn't feel the ground. He reached down with his hand and touched the ground and then turned his hand so he could see the palm. His breath caught in his throat he felt like a heavy weight had settled itself on his chest and he no longer had that light feeling. He touched the palm of his left hand maybe it was his fault he thought for a moment he had been the one that caused this but then his thoughts were swept away with a steady feeling of rage for these people around him, he stuck his left hand in the pocket of his trader mark leather jacket, ha it's kinda ironic He thought fitting the Oroboris tattoo would appear on my sword hand. .
Zash ran he other hand threw his black hair and looked to wolf. He spawned a fire ball in his right and lobbed it at Wolf. " Time for round two!" He called taunting him.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:38 pm

He ducked and made a large ice crevice over himself. The ice sunk into the ground after it evaded the fire. "How?!" Thats all he could think of. Fox brought him back..and he was still this. It wasn't worht any of it. Fox must've been dead by now...and Zash was still alive. He got what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:55 pm

The pale blue Mew watched the events inside the dias from her place on Zepher's head. She would have gotten up, but she knew somehow that she needed to rest. She needed to regain her strength.
With time, this psychic power she had just harnessed would grow easier to use... but for now it seemed, she would just suffer the consequences.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:29 pm

When Zash and Wolf began to fight, the light on the Dais intensified until there was so much light, it was impossible to see anything. Everything became a big void of light. From that void came a voice. It wasn't Fox's, nor was it anyone else's.

"Stop. This is a Sacred Place, and your fighting and hateful feelings only defile it. I have heard you calling to me in this, my Temple, and I am now responding to your plea for help. I will restore what you have lost, and I will bestow upon you a gift that will help you in the future. I wish you luck as you discover how to make use of it. And to the rest of you, there is one among you whom I have chosen to protect the one who calls upon me. You both have my favor, and I wish you luck in your endeavors. Untill we meet again......."

When the voice ceased to say anymore the light began to fade again, and there stood Fox, on the Dias, completely whole and looking healthier than ever. And, in her hands, she held a peculiar object......
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:47 pm

" IS that all you can do do-" He was cut off as the flash of light enveloped everything. He impatiently tapped the back of his sword on his shoulder as this "powerful" and ancient voice droned on and on. He picked ear wax out of his ear and flicked it at Wolf when the light show finally faded. He spawned a fire ball in his right and and lobbed it high into the air and held his sword like a bat. " Home run hit!" Zash cheered as he batted the ball and it curved to Wolf's right and curled around wolf and headed at Fox. " And a second!" He smacked a second one that blaze towards wolf like a home run hit.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Wolf caught the fireball and snuffed it out. He looked at his hand. A clear coat of frost on his hand had stopped it. "Your out." He said still blinking out the lights. Then he saw Fox, she wasn't dead! The bad news Zash still was.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:15 am

Mew continued to rest on Zepher's head.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:37 pm

[Skip me]
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:09 am

Fox looked at the light blue, transparent scarf she was now holding in her hands. She didn't have time to examine it closely, though, because there was a fireball hurtling right at her face. "Ahhh!" Fox exclaimed. She closed her eyes and crossed her arms and braced for burning pain.

"Fsssshhh....."

Fsssssshhh?
Fox opened her eyes and realized she wasn't burning up. And she was no longer holding the scarf. She was now holding a Scimitar who's blade was a light blue color. "WHAT?!?" Fox cried out in confusion.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:37 am

" Nope good try thou." Zash said to Wolf as his entire hand became layered in flame. " Just because you took out the flame doesn't mean the particals are stilled." He taunted back he looked at fox to see how much damage his fire had done and blinked. " Where the heck did you get a sword?!" He called as he let the back of his own blade tap his shoulder he started to walk over to Fox casually. He had lost interest in Wolf, he was so boring, Fox now fox might turn out exciting.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:16 am

Wolf had no sympathy. He had killed Fox twice. Twice. And he thought it was alright. Three was not coming. All it took...was one single particular victory to release an avaanche of arogancy and power. "Scared so you go for Fox?" He taunted trying to attract his attention. Of course there wasn't much of a chance for him winning like this, only just obtaining magic and Zash practicing his for a long time to say the least. If it meant keeping Fox safe for just a moment longer...
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:35 pm

"W-wait..." Fox stammered softly, a look of fear swelling up in her eyes. "Please, I don't want to fight you! I don't even know where this sword came from or... or how to use it for that matter!" Fox pleaded, backing away. When she was younger, Fox would get into fights all the time with the boys in the school yard. She would accept any challenge from any punk who was deluded enough to believe that he could defeat the great Fox in a fist fight... but this was totally different. The first difference was that this was a sword fight, not a fist fight; and Fox only had some basic experiance with swordplay. She wasn't exactly bad at it, but there was no way in the Distortion World that she could out-sword Zash with her level of skill, especially not when you compared it to his. The second difference: THIS WAS ZASH. NOT A KID FROM THE SCHOOL YARD. She never in a million years thought that she would be pitted against Zash like this, and she desperately prayed with all her body, spirit, and soul that he would come to his senses before she was forced to clash steel with him. Unfortunatly, there was slim to no chance that her prayers would be answered.

---

The Adventure Doth Continueth!!!!

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3