Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Hello all. From the creators of the first edition comes The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!. Let me explain how this will work now.

If you want to join, PM ME FIRST! This time around, we will be using bios (which I will provide), so in your pm please include your completed bio. I will provide a handy-dandy list of who is participating on this thread, as well as the bios of all who are participating. Bios subject to change; I will make all members aware of changes. I also ask that everyone who is participating PLEASE PLEASE try to continually post when it is your turn. to make sure the turns are clear, I will also post a list turn orders, so everyone will know when they go. That being said, please enjoy our newly-remastered crackthread! (ha ha, that rhymes.)]

BIOS:
People:

Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

My Bio:
Spoiler:

zashonfire's BIO:
Spoiler:

wolfgang8's Bio
Spoiler:

Aokakesu's Bio:
Spoiler:

Cherry's Bio:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

PARTICIPANTS & TURN ORDER
Spoiler:

NOTE: I can make any necessary changes to your bio if you so desire it, no problem or additional charge*. *offer available while I remain sane. Sanity not included.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Thu May 31, 2012 3:16 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:16 am

Wolf narrowly avoided the blade, only because he was thrown off balance. Wolf then catching his footing whorled the sword into Zash using momentum. given from the trip. He prayed that he wouldn't cut clear through him, because then Fox would want to bring him back and kill herself in desperation.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:41 am

Fox could only watch sadly as her friends fought, and she didn't want Zepher to hurt both of them so she held back, horrified at the sight.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:50 am

Zash's sword was below Wolf's as he made the slashing move big mistake Zash was a well experinced swords man this was his favorite position to be into. Zash's sword flashed up and cut right threw Wolf's broadsword the blade went spinning above and behind Zash. His sword was raised now Wolf wouldn't have enough time for his ice shield Zash swung down the blow would slice right threw Wolf's head.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:52 am

Wolfs eyes widened as the blade came down like a gullotuin. He would die then Fox would die and it would be because Wolf failed. He dropped the blade and closed his eyes and finally waited for it to end his miserable life.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:30 pm

"NOOOO!" Fox screamed in horror. She was immediatly struck with the feeling that this would be her fault this time, because she hadn't made the longsword strong enough. She buried her face in her hand, unable to watch. Zepher, however, enraged by Zash's actions, whipped his tail around and hit the broken sword peice right back at Zash, attenpting to drive it right into his heart.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:44 pm

A pale blue egg mysteriously appeared near Fox as the fight drew on and Wolf was brought down. Awakened by the conflict between former friends, the egg glowed with a beautiful blue light. It was almost calming, the way the light shone. It was almost as if the egg was attempting, but failing to quell the fighting before it.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Zash's sword was coming down fast it swung threw the air with a whoosh there was a red as the scene was painted with blood. Zash's grip was lost the sword fell clattering to the ground behind wolf. Zash looked down he could see the tip of the blade dyed in his own blood. His legs gave and he started to fall forward. As he fell his embraced Wolf his best friend his chin falling onto Wolf's shoulder it was all he could to stay up. Zash tried to laugh but he ended up puking blood all down Wolf's back. " It's funny you couldn't do it huh you couldn't end my life? Well I guess it's fitting kinda pathetic thou Wolf I have to say disappointing." His tone was light. " You'll have to be better bro much better if your gonna keep her safe from some hateful fool." His body wreathed in pain and he started to crumble to his knees. " Keep her safe wolf." He said looking at Fox now. " She's precious to me I don't wanna see her in hell with me alright?" He grinned and his heart stopped beating his body stayed on it's knees and he died kneeling with that dumb smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Wolf rolled his shoulders with instinct distgusted at the bloody vomit. That wasn't the biggest concern though, Fox was hurt very bad, and he felt that that was Zashes, the Zashes, last request. He rushed over to the ingured Fox, and truly absorbed her intense wounds. "No... okay we need to find something to heal you." He didn't want Fox to try to heal herself and end up making her worse.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:21 pm

"NO!!!!" Fox screamed as she rushed past Wolf to tend to Zash, but it was too late. No ammount of medical alchemy was going to save him now. Then a dark shadow crossed her face. "I-......I know what he did was wrong, but..... but Zash was still in there! He didn't need to die!" she sobbed, trying to justify what she was about to do. Then, without even drawing a circle and with a loud cry, a gigantic Alchemic formula appeared with Fox and Zash's body at the dead center, a giant dome of light appearing over top of it.

Again, Fox felt a familiar sensation..........
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Zash's soul was no longer in his body it was before the large gate that all souls cross he stood before it, His soul was jet black in the shape of his body like a silhoute but something was seriously wrong with his soul there was a slash of purple right down the center of his soul. it took a step forward to open the gate but stopped sensing something behind it it turned.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:00 pm

"No!" Wolf said as he approached. He couldn't touch the Alchemy circle without risking hurting her or something worse. If this was sucsessful it would kill her...after all of this she might still die because she wanted things normal again.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Fox saw Zash's soul just as it was about to enter the gate. Her body was whole again, but the parts that were missing were transparent. ¨Zash.......¨ she attempted to call out, but she found that she had lost her voice. So, instead, she ran to him, bringing his body with her, and tripping as she ran. She began to fall, tears streaming down her face as she did.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:30 am

Zash's soul faced fox it loomed above her it's neck tilted down showing it was looking at her because it had no physical features. It crouched down and kept looking at Fox like she was an interesting specimen and tilted it's head like it was puzzled and then finally it offered her a hand as thou to say let's go back together.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:45 pm

Wolf watched Fox closely waiting for her to burst into flames or disinigrate. Nothing was happening though, which was what worried him. Stop being picky Zashes soul and just come back! He yelled at it in his head. Although he still couldn't see what was really happening, he didn't trust or care for Zashes soul right now.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Fox looked up at Zash's soul. She reached for his outstreched hand and grabbed it, but then something went horribly wrong. Fox wasn't even sure what was going on, but she knew for a fact that it was no good. All of a sudden, everything got dark and a multitude of Demonic eyes opened all around them. Outside the gate, back on the battlefeild, the dome of light become a dome of shadow which emiitted a visble purple aura.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Seemingly agitated by the events of the battlefield, the egg began to shiver on the spot. It's pale blue light began to expand, growing brighter to the point that it was almost blinding to the naked eye.
Accompanying the light was one single, and rather quiet, mewing sound.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Rose DeLuka just happened to be walking down the same path when she looked up. To her surprise, she had walked into a war zone. She hadn't seen such strange powers before and stood there absolutely frozen in confusion. It was all so random to her but she was ready to grab and arrow out of her quiver if needed.
Kaito was at her side of course, but he didn't seem that surprised.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Zash's soul looked around in complete confusion turning everywhere as Fox grabbed it's hand then Zash was thrust back into the world he couldn't tell what his body was it was not the body he had, had before he knew that much. His ribs stuck out backwards out of his back and he had two sets of arms and his legs were bent at impossible angles as the transmutaion rebounded and Zash's body started to melt to distgustingly black oily liquid.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Wolf looked at where Zashes body was, and the true sadness set in. He was gone...he died as an awful monster that had no mercy. Then he quickly looked to Fox to see what effect it had on her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Fox was in awful shape. She had lost both of her legs and other eye, her vocal chords, and a lung in the last transmutation. She lay in a sea of her own blood that was in close proximity to Zash's new and grotesque form. using what little conrol she had over the aura and telepathy, she was able to see what her friend had turned into. Unable to just abandon him in such an evil form, she reached into her blood-soaked khaki shorts and brought out something she swore to herself she would never use: the Philosopher's Stone she had found as a child. She felt around for Zash's hand, stone in hand, and finally clasped hers with his when she found it; effectively making the Stone enter his body.

"I'm sorry, but I can't..... I can't just let you die like this. In this form. I could never, ever let you die like this. Now that I've done this to you........ You have to live! Make a better life for yourself! Maybe there's still a chance....."
These were the words Fox sent to Zash in a telepathic message, along with the stone, before she finally passed out.

Meanwhile, Zepher looked top the newly hatched baby pokemon. "Welcome to the world young one. You have arrived at just the right moment. My master is in danger and in need of a Sky to hold on to......." she said to the little pokemon.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:35 pm

When Zash's hand was clasped with fox the Philosopher's Stone made contact and red lighting and the light of a transmutation went off the stone slipped threw his melting skin and slinked it's way threw to the center of Zash's body the light held stone the black oily goo condensed itself to the stone and then in a malestrom of red lighting and black goop it changed Zash's body back to how it had been at the moment before Zash's death his body was in completely perfect condition Zash's own sword lay next to him his hand on top of the blade his mind screamed out.
FOX! You can't die I still need you for more then you know! zash wasn't sure if she's receive the message or not but he hoped she had because he couldn't move his body at all being freshly revived was hard to wake up from instantly.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Wolf ran forward and kneeled over Fox, she will kill herself if she keeps this up. "Stop Fox!" He shouted but almost at himself because he didn't know if she could hear him. "Just stop!" She couldn't save everyone, especially without killing herself.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:02 pm

The blinding light emanating from the egg dulled all of a sudden. In place of where the egg had once been, lay a small pale blue Mew. She was curled up in a sleeping position with her fluffy-tipped tail curled around her body so that it brushed against her face.

The Mew's tail twitched and her eyes slowly blinked open to reveal their pale purple colour. She was unique in many ways it seemed. The Mew looked up at the large snake-like Pokemon, wondering who, or what it was.

"Welcome to the world young one."

The Mew blinked, registering this and the rest of the Rayquaza's words, moving from her curled position. First her tail was unravelled, stretching out behind her. She then used her tiny front paws to prop herself up, whilst she got used to her larger back ones.

Acting on pure instinct, the unusual Mew then shakily rose, floating. She weaved through the air with natural ease as she headed towards the Rayquaza's head. The Mew gently touched one of Zepher's large 'horns' with one of her tiny paws, using the physical contact to create a psychic connection through Zepher, to Fox.
a Sky to hold on to....
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:09 pm

(Crappy post, meh)
Rose slowly approached wolf. She didn't know what to say, but when she saw the heavily damaged body of fox, she gasped.
"What's going on here? That girl needs some serious medical treatment!"
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:56 am

Fox stirred again. She was a lot stronger than just dying on the sidewalk. She had hopes and dreams, and hidden ambitions that she had yet to fufill. She mustered up every last bit of strength she could, and she released it in the form of a telepathic message to anyone and everyone around her. "Sin........Joh......... Ruins................. NOW."

Zepher turned to the baby Mew and nodded slightly at it. "You know what to do. Take us all there." she told the little pokemon, knowing of it's great power. She then conjured up a picture of the Sinjoh ruins in her mind from a past adventure with Fox and sent it to the Mew via telepathic message in attempts to help the small newborn travel there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!   The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random RP of EPICNESS! HD EDITION!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next