Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:27 am

First topic message reminder :

"Alright." Bridget speeded up a bit to get to the aura seeker. She made it to the corner then it passed into the manhole. "Great..." She said and jumped down not bothering to use the rusty ladder. She landed nearly on her knee but then she remembered Khajit waste was a subsitiute for the floor and she wobbled trying to gain enough balance not to touch it.

The more Jake told the story the more anxious the Dark spirit of a wolf got. He could hear it's tired voice, which startled him more than anything. This story is all too familiar... it spoke. He restrained it before it could start to resist and say more.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:28 am

" If your trying to test me this isn't funny I told you if you let yourself fall this far I would put you down." Zash spoke but not to the Dark Wolf but to Wolf himself. Zash's sword dropped and hit the ground fire blazed out to make a circle from the sword tip that blazed at least 5 feet all around. " I may not have had the magic before but I've recovered I'm ready now." Zash bluffed his magic was way better then before but it was still at 30% at best. Zash raised his sword the flaming circle remained. The tip kept a fine thread of fire with it leading that lead to the middle of the circle.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:37 am

The Wolfs snarl dissapeared. It looked Zash over with it's bright yellow eyes. "Zash...your..in no condition to fight me. Trust me...I want this fight more than anything. But I will not kill you while your weak. It's...a matter...of principle." Its words had effort. "Wolf may not be the strongest fighter....but his will to stop me is...irksome." With that the voice of the Wolf stopped abruptly, and the creatures fur lightened to blue. Then the figure changed back into the old Nitrogenized Wolf. But eventually that faded and Wolf himself stod there panting and his eyes cloudy. "I..stopped him." Then Wolf collapsed to his knee's and passed out. The dark aura around him vanished.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:42 am

Zash's fire's faded he turned and pointed to Jake wonders. " Pick him up." Zash ordered and Jake obeyed. " Come on bridget we're going back to the others." He said more considerate of Bridget and in a softer tone. " I'll be waiting." He looked back to Wolf as he said this to himself thou he wasn't talking to wolf anymore.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:49 am

Bridget got up slowly and shook her head. The pain hadn't really subsided. But when her vision returned it had began to settle. And she could still hear! That was a good sign. "Uh..okay." She responded light headed. She was planning on letting Zash lead the way this time. Luckily all it seemed to have done was left a bad headache.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:56 am

Zash's group came back to the surface in no time the sun had come up on a new day for Dell Fairis it was early afternoon. They were all beat or knocked out by now so they made there way to the inn. Zash went into the clearing where Chase and Jessi had fought to find Jessi out like a light in a pile of broken up stone he took him with them to the inn where Virgina and June had been waiting and took them too their room for rest. Jake wonders left when no one had one had paid attention to him Zash had a feeling they wouldn't see much of him for a long time. But after all the excitment zash was beat he too rested up.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:04 am

it wasn't hard for Wolf or Bridget to pass out. They slept till the break of the next day. Wolf sat up from wherever he slept. He rubbed his eyes and looked out through the widow. He was back at the inn. The memories of last played through his head. It was strange though, he didn't sense the wolf was there. Had that gotten rid of it? He got out of bed and looked around for anyone else that either fell asleep or he'd go out and knock on the other door.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:09 am

Zash opened the door a crack then unlocked the chain just enough for his arm to get threw he grabbed wolf by the collar and lifted him to even height with himself. Blazmer spawned to his hand the tip resting on Wolf's neck . " I don't care if it's not out right now Wolf I told you!" Zash yelled at wolf kicking the door away his voice was raised very loudly. " I told you! The next time you let it out I'd put you down give me one reason I shouldn't send this sword threw your jugular!"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:13 am

"Because Ihave it under control!" Wolf shouted back ignoring the sword. "It's gone. Trust me. .....It's gone." Wolfs voice went down to where it wasn't a shout. In fact, he didn't really even think he could acsess the Wolf anymore. It was the same spirit after all. He wouldn't risk it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Zash's grip grew tighter for a second longer the voice of clarent rang in his ears he hadn't been able to forget about what he had said. and you were gonna put Wolf down?.........I prefer not to hang around losers I hate their stench. Zash let his grip go and turned around. " Everyone's asleep June and Virgina went out they'll be back soon." Zash informed him.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:13 pm

Wolf straightened himself and looked at Zash as he left. "Okay..." He replied to Zash. Wolf was actually happy. The Wolf hadn't even moved. It was gone for sure!

Bridget woke from the sound of Zash banging in the door and then the yelling following. She stood and looked towards where the yells came from, across the hall. She hoped they hadn't gotten into an actual fight. This place would have a quite literal case of freezer burn.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:36 am

Zash moved back into the room and sat the others would wake eventually. he still thought of Clarent's words and his eyes grew distant like he was somewhere else.

Jessi stirred. His sleep had been good he'd slept like a rock humonculus normally had very horrible dreams of death death that didn't just go away in five seconds.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:45 am

Wolf sighed and looked out the window one more time. The plain of snow seemed calm. Actually relaxing. Then he got up and walked out the still open room. He shut the door behind him and headed down the hall to the lobby.

Bridget looked to Jessi for a second as he started to wake. Then turned to Zash as he walked in. "Everything alright?" She asked him with concern as to what happened.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 pm

" Fine we'll head out when he wakes up." Zash answered and kept his eyes still blankly starring. Wolf all I can do is keep you away there's nothing more I can do. I'm responsible for Jessi now and June and Virgina I can't have you risking them Zash regretted the relationship between them had grown hostile he liked their first adventure when they had started and Virgina had joined things were more managable then he could defend Virgina and allow Wolf free way but now with Jessi and June there was just too much risk he had to be tough he'd chosen the role of leader after all.

Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Bridget looked Zash over one more time. He seemed distant, she knew it wasn't really ok. Last night Wolf wasn't Wolf, he was something different. Darker, more evil. It didn't even seem like it was him talking. "I'll....be down at the lobby." She told him. She stepped around Zash and went out the door.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:01 am

Zash didn't acknowledge her as she left. But he did however after she was out raise his hand and call Blazmer who he had dismissed after dropping Wolf back to his side. He looked straight up to the ceiling starring at Blazmer against the white paint of the ceiling. " Why's he still here I have you now so why?" He asked Blazmer. " He could talk so why can't you?" Zash demanded. Then the sound echoed again but it sounded like it was coming from Blazmer now. and you were gonna put Wolf down?.........I prefer not to hang around losers I hate their stench
Zash threw Blazmer across the room it disappeared just before hitting the wall.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:12 am

Wolf went out of the lobby into the cold air. He breathed it in, it was good to get some after a night of tuging through the sewers, catacombs, and musty statues. He went off to the right after hopping off the steps. This was the first time in a long while he had been away from one of the members of the party or someone that wanted to kill him or his friends.

Bridget walked into the lobby and looked around. Wolf wasn't there. Where did he plan on going? This city might as well be the equivelent of a maze for them. She looked back down the hall one more time to see if he had atually gone that way, but he wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:43 am

Zash stood and opened the window. He could leave Jessi. Jessi was Jessi after all he was invincable. Zash climbed out and leaped off the window sill and landed on the room of the next building he walked the length of the roof and jumped to the next. He stuck his hands in his pockets as he walked. " I don't care." He said to the voice of clarent that wouldn't leave him. " I know I can't kill Wolf, but it's not like I'm not able it's just.." Zash clenched his teeth and kept walking and jumping.

June and Virgina came back from looking around town and returned to the Lobby of thr Inn to find Bridget. " hey Bridget!" They greeted at the same time." Jinx!" They called at the same time again.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:52 am

Bridget jumped at the sound of their voices. She hadn't seen them coming in. "Oh...hey." They were certaintly close. "Um...did you see Wolf leave? He went down this way but he didn't stay in the lobby."

Wolf kept walking. The city was nice enough, but there had been some problems lately that didn't need mentioning. He continued to walk aimlessly. It was strange, without the Wolf, for the first time, he felt alone.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:16 am

" Yeah we saw him." Virgina answered. " Let me guess Zash and Wolf fought?" She asked in a knowing way. She didn't need June's super sight to know what was going on. " Don't worry it's nothing." She assured Bridget.
Yeah the real fight isn't for a while June thought to herself but didn't let it show.

Zash kicked up snow as he roof hopped. "I really hate him too he's my best friend but I hate him too." Zash started to sound angery as he kept talking. " Just the way he's always so uncarring like this is all just so boring to him." Zash continued on talking to no one. In all honesty Zash knew the two reasons he wouldn't kill Wolf one was he already had more then enough murderer's guilt on him he couldn't bear it if he killed someone he considered and friend but the second one was what really made him mad he wanted to fight Wolf at the best of his abilities and completely and utterly crush him and he knew it to he really didn't wan to admit it but he did and he knew in his heart of hearts that the dark wolf would give him that fight.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:28 am

Wolf kept walking, the air cold and bitter. Eventually he stopped in a huge town square, loud waves of people brushed past as he stood there. The voices of them were drowned out. He was free of the wolf. What he thought had been what made him him, was really the darkest part. The one thing he couldn't get out of his though, was the fact he felt pure hate for Zash in the darkest wolf form. Why?

"If you say so..." Bridget said still not completely sure. "Well...I'll go back to the room then. I ddon't think they can get too far." Then as she said it she remembered yesterday. "...We should probably find them soon..." She turned around and started back to the room.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:45 am

" Oh come on Bridget why in such a rush they'll come back when they're ready let's do something else while we have time." June complained.
"Yeah come on Bridget there's suppose to be a festival or something tonight let's go see if we can find out more Zash and Wolf will be all day and night we should go while we can." Virgina added

Zash's aura started to flare around him his scent added into the cold air it was sour started up by rage. " He couldn't win anything if I wasn't there holding his hand threw everything!" He shouted he let flames ignite all over him covering him in a thin sheet of flames.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:58 am

Wolf shook his head and puched out of the crowd. He walked a bit faster down the street in frustration until he was alone in an empty pssage way. The thoughts of this thing dissapearing without any conclusion as to why it had started to become its own person was too abrupt. He pulled his fist tight then snapped them open. The thin layer of snow exploded around him sending flakes high into the air.

She turned back around facing them. This was a whole new thing for Bridget actually considering because of Khajits hunting them Cages never got together or even really spoke to other families. They were small too, all Bridget had was one other sister, bigger families are considered bigger targets. "Okay...what did you have in mind?" She asked them. They probably knew the city better then anyone by now.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:55 am

Zash turned and looked the ground and his aura quickly deminished. " Don't wanna light Dell fairis on fire." He reminded himself.

Virgina and June looked at each other and then at Bridget. " So uptight!" Virgina said and June nodded. " What do you have in mind?" She copied. " Like this is a business deal!" She commented. The lady behind the desk the same one that had been there when they had first came into the lobby looked up. " Hey are you guys talking about those two wizard guys just a moment ago?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:04 am

Wolf walked out of the alley and took one more breath. He had to control his anger if he didn't want it to come back. He continued farther into the city looking for...anything really to distract him.

Bridget didn't answer her they could. She made a curse sign behind her back at them. It wasn't real more of an insult thing. Didn't have to chew me out... she thought.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:56 am

Zash continued oh his way he didn't even know where he was going the snow melted behind him instantly becoming water the flames didn't cover him but his aura still seemed agrivated. Zash had hardly noticed when he left the Dell Fairis room. He stopped and stepped back into the room only to stay in the inbetween zone Why could he take on the next room by himself he was certainly able he could do it alone. I don't need Wolf and Jessi deserves a break I'll come back for them after this one Zash decided and started to traverse the barren landscape.

" Um yeah Zash and Wolf." June replied.
" OH you mean Henry colemen." The cat woman said sarcasticly. " Just cause we're all furry they think we don't know who they are please they're famous as the new magic super powers word has it they were here last night and that fire one was the guy who lit that house on fire last night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Rp
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next