Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:27 am

"Alright." Bridget speeded up a bit to get to the aura seeker. She made it to the corner then it passed into the manhole. "Great..." She said and jumped down not bothering to use the rusty ladder. She landed nearly on her knee but then she remembered Khajit waste was a subsitiute for the floor and she wobbled trying to gain enough balance not to touch it.

The more Jake told the story the more anxious the Dark spirit of a wolf got. He could hear it's tired voice, which startled him more than anything. This story is all too familiar... it spoke. He restrained it before it could start to resist and say more.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:37 am

Zash kept tempo staying on Bridget's heels as she went down the manhole cover Zash gulped. He thanked god he wasn't wolf with his advanced smell. He put one hand on the ladder and one foot to keep himself steady and slid down. As he reached the bottom he swallowed. " Not my new shoes." He complained.

Jake and his hostage came upon a wide open room the walls were bare now and the floor was painted with a five pointed star. " In the center!" Jake instructed as he jumped and kicked the ceiling over the entrance to the room it collasped closing off the only seeabloe exit.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:42 am

Wolf glanced back, I can break that afterwords. Wolf thought to himself. But for now he went to the center as asked.

Bridget gained her balance and got up slowly, "Would you rather go barefoot? I could hold your shoes so you could use your sword." She didn't laugh at him. She knew humans were weird about clothing.

Last edited by wolfgang8 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:51 am

" No that's fine I'll live after all that would leave you defenseless ." Zash appreciated the offer thou he questioned it even thou he had gained a sword he was still weaker then normal he was mostly betting on bridget for this fight. " Just keep pace." Zash advanced he wanted to move fast that bad feeling was not fading.

Jake twisted the top of his cane and it deattached from his cane to reveal a dagger of normal steel. " Now I'm going to need your blood I swear I won't kill you I'll only take as much as I need." Jake said giving him his word Jake in his two lives had never broken his word.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:56 am

Wolf looked him up and down, "I don't-" Let him... The wolf managed with the last of the influence it had left. Like Zash it ran on fumes of reaction and emotion, and it ran out, but Wolf was willing to see its reasoning.

"Alright." She said to him. The strip of aura waited then it zipped downj the long passage. She continued to follow at it's fast pace. They didn't really need to run but it wasn't exactly easy either to keep up. The light was getting closer already.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:01 am

Zash kept pace he summoned Blazmer after several steps he guessed he would need it considering his flames would be weak but a sword was still a sword and Zash even with absolutely no magic was still a swordsman.

Jake came closer to Wolf. " Give me your hand." he said wielding the dagger tightly his hands shook ever so slightly like he himself was unsure of this.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:07 am

Wolf wasn't so sure himself. The wrist wasn't a great place for someone to 'slip' with their knife with. But Wolf held out his arm to him anyway, still seeing what was going to happen.

The light led them into the catacombs fairly soon after. Bridget stepped over the skeletal remains best she could. But she didn't watch where she stepped once and she crushed a skull under her foot. She squeaked and sped up at the sound.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:00 pm

zash didn't even notice the skeletons as he followed Bridget he crushed skulls and other bones under his feet. even he had noticed the skeletons he woulda went on the same way after all he had already murdered a number of people the dead would already hate him why should he cared if he defiled there bones.

Jake took the knife and pricked Wolf's middle finger and a small streamof blood flowed down his finge Jake's claw extended from the end of his finger and he reached the blood and allowed it to color the tip of his finger red.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Wolf looked up at Jake, this was starting to look shady. The dark wolfs essence started to freak out. It had made a mistake telling him to listen.

It only took a minute at most for them to get through the skeletons area. The started to get farther into the hallway of statues. It was eccelerating slowly as it got closer to the source of aura.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Jake moved to the top point of the star that wolf was facing." I must apologize Wolf in alll honestly I had wanted Zash to be the one I took but you just happened to follow me it was really just bad luck." Jake looked sad for a moment and then stuck his blood covered claw into the point anf whole pattern lit up with energy.

Zash looked eerily at the statues they were kinda creepy Zash's grip on Blazmer tighted as they past.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Wolf looked up at Jake slightly confused. Then out of no where his entire body jerked and he flew out of the lining of the star. "What the-" Then he felt the wolf flipping out and gaining a grip, fast.

The strip of light finally reached the collapsed wall and it disapated. "Okay...he should be behind this wall." Bridget said as she looked up at the sealed off enterance.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Zash looked at the pile of rubble his bad feeling was at an all time hieght Wolf was defaintly behind here and whatever was going on he was not going to like.

Jake sped to wolf and swung his cane to knock wolf around a little bit. " You just had to be that way didn't you Wolf you couldn't have just taken it and been simple."
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Wolf held up his arms to shield the blows best he could. The wolf throwing him off balance didn't help.

She looked at him seeing he wasn't going to do anything. She walked up trying to find a weakpoint on it. A jagged rock stuck out lodged loosely between two larger ones. "Hm..." She grabbed it and pulled it out with ease. A few mokents later the entire pile collapsed. She jumped back before the rocks hit her.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:53 pm

" In heavens name!" Jake shouted looking to the rock pile they had fallen. Jake cussed and sped towards Wolf again throwing a rolling kick that would hit him upwards.

Zash picked his way over the rocks and saw Jake and Wolf in combat Wolf was on the recieving end of the blows. " As expected." Zash sighed. Something's still off Zash thought his feeling not shaking.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:58 pm

He's.....Mocking you.... The voice hissed. "No-" But it was too late. The Wolf gained too much control. Wolf hand slashed out to grab Jakes foot with an iron grip. His eyes flashed bright yellow again.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Jake's kick was faster then Wolf's hand even in dark wolf form. His eyes changed! Jake noticed it was slightly off putting.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:00 pm

Wolf, or whatever he was right now, wasn't fast enough to get a grip on Jake but it managed to block his kick with its forarm. It didn't feel good but it was better han having that foot caught in your skull. The block bought it enough time to jump back a shocking ten feet. There it morphed into the dark Wolf. But it eyes flared when it saw Jake Wonders. The black mist around it consumed it form in a spiral of wind. The wind slowed and slowed until it faded away. What was left there was a smaller, thinner version of the Dark Wolf. It had longer legs and a pointier nose. The fur didn't really look like fur at all, it was smoothed out so much that it looked like skin. The only thing that was distinctable was it's glowing yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:36 pm

His presence it's so much darker Jake's leg's trembled he had been a great king and fought in many a war in his two lives but this now was different his body phsically was afraid of Wolf. I'm calm, I'm smart, I'm faster why are my legs shaking?! Jake couldn't stop himself he wasn't scared death wasn't anything to him he'd face it before. " Those eyes." Jake mouthed. He couldn't move his gaze from Wolf's eyes the intense look the unaturel glow. NO! Jake told himself, don't fail, don't give him the chance to attack make the first move! Jake moved and swung his cane closing the distance quickly buy he didn't feel fast he felt sluggish and slow. His feet left the ground and let them come up so he was upside down. He brought both legs down in a smashing kick.

" His aura." Zash almost looked like he was in a trance. " It's so cold." His voice sounded sad like someone losing something dear to them. " It's not Wolf's aura it's different it's so so cold." Zash repeated the sound of him saying it made him feel more safe like it wasn't wolf this was just a faze Zash's hands move his face and he breathed on them to warm them up he was feeling the intensity of Wolf's aura because it had become so normal for his aura to be there that his alter aura was overly shocking.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Wolf stared Jake directly in the eyes as he approached. Then Wolf was gone. Behind Jake in less than a split second. The only evidence he hd even moved was a rustic black mist that trailed behind him. Jake was slower at this point, a perfect time for hunting... It slashed at Jakes back as it flew through the air its paws literally materializing ice soecks it could suspend itself on in the air as it approached Jake in mid air. Before its claws even were to make contact on Jake, it was up in front of him where the ice particles collected and on a contact a sonic boom rang out. It jumped off using the force of immense momentum it it's claws now in front of it going at Jake, all before it's magic claws went to rip Jakes back a few fractions of a second earlier.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:39 am

Fast too fast! Jake crossed his arms over his chest as he saw Wolf return to infront of him. No no good behind too! Jake was inbetween a rock and a hard place wolf leaping forward at his front and a claw driving into his back. Think think your willpower can't hold up to this. Jake told himself panic started to set in. No calm calm I still have the hat it'll be okay.
He reminded himself as Wolf's claws torn threw his back and Wolf pounded him in the front the attack mostly hit his arms but it still left them bloody and blasted bare.

Zash's aura flared around him lucid flames hung in it like flies caught in a web and they glowed and moved like they were seen threw a looking glass they seemed almost liquidy. " cold." Zash grumbled and started to walk around the two skirting the edge of the room his smell entered the air but it was a sour rotten version of his normal sweet cherry blossom scent. " Need warmth." Zash moaned he held out his hand and Blazmer came to him.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:48 am

Wolf stopped its assailment and it jumped back. Already Jake has started healing even though his attacks barely ended. "Oh yes...." The voice heaved. This ones was more rugged. Like it had wind burn. "That hat of yours...it keeps you safe... how could forget..." Then the Wolf howled sending a deafening screech. The ground actually vribrated due to it's sharp pitch. Then before the ringing stop the Wolf ran through the air above jake occasionally lowering to eye level then flying back up on it's invisable path. Waiting fora goot shot.

Bridget couldn't really grasp what Wolf was doing. She hadn't been consious when the first appearence of the Darkened Wolf appeared. He had never done this before. This didn't seem like it was him..this was..evil. Then all her thoughts were cut short at it's howl. She fell to her knee's in pain. The sound would hurt a humans ears. But a Khajits or Cages hearing was more advanced, this was about as bad as Wolfs claws. The ringing actually blinded her.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:28 am

Jake's hands shot to the hat holding it to his head. I'll have to use it but I can't Jake shook his head I'll die if I don't He reminded himself. " I won't lose this hat it means more to me then my life and in all of my two lives I have never broken a promise and this hat holds a promise to me you could never understand!" Jake yelled at Wolf. He held onto the hat tight covering it with both his hands.

Zash's hand shot to his ears. " No the winds and the cold!" He moaned again he sounded in agony. Blazmer was not helping resonating the sound making it louder for Zash. Zash plunged it into one of the walls of the chamber it cut threw like the limestone was butter. Look at you running around whining about the cold and you were gonna put Wolf down Zash heard the voice in his mind. " Who? Wait I know your still here aren't you Clarent." Zash spoke to the voice still saying the words but quietly.
Of course I'm here and I always will be. I've touched your very soul and left your mark I ain't leaving this is the nicest home I'm had in centuries! Clarent replied.
Then Zash's perspective changed he wasn't in the room anymore he was somewhere different. His eyes failed him here he could not see or maybe there was nothing to see. " Where?" Zash asked.

Don't worry your still there well at least your body is Clarent's voice said still with no body. Magic sword holders always have the same soul completely empty. He complained. I used to think you would break that pattern guess I was wrong after all your just like my first master weak at heart that's why I turned rotten.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:39 am

Wolf started to lower the ground closing into Jake. This felt no remorse, it wasn't feeling the misery it was causing. The air around it wasn't exactly cold. In fact the air wasn't bitter or warm. It felt..old. It seemed wron out, as if it wasn't meant for breathing. It's as if it had been still for hundreds of years. The space between Jake Wonders and the speeding Wolf was becoming thinner. "Jake Wonders..." It hummed the name outloud. "Feeeel....THIS." It rocketed down the whizzing sound it made resembled a bullet. It didn't lay a single claw on Jakes head. But it trampled at his hands and the hat in attempt to knock it off.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:07 am

Zash clenched his teeth. " Your really annoying I don't care about you I don't even use you as a tool anymore." Zash dismissed.
hahahahaah Clarent cackled. Using me? That hailirious! Zash i'm sorry to tell you this I really am but your not strong you think you are but your truely not. Clarent became more serious as he told Zash the news. Your not it takes more then a hot flame and a ton of magic to be strong
" Then what does it take?" Zash asked in a rage. He was sick of talking to this useless god forsaken sword.
Beats me I forgot a long long time ago. Clarent answered. I'd better leave now I prefer not to hang around losers I hate their stench.
" I I can see him." Zash said to himself he could see the back of Clarent like he was walking away, his hand was raised in a backwards wave.
I'll come back when that star shines brighter. Clarent said pointing to a tiny star in the blackness zash was standing in.
Zash looked at the star and as he did it seemed he was growing closer and closer to the star.

No No I need this I still..... Jake's thoughts were cut off as he followed Wolf's movements Jake knew what was coming he had been in too many battles to not he'd been in Wolf's position of complete and utter control of the battle, his hat would be torn from him he turned and started to run he wasn't fast enough he knew wolf was coming his senses and willpower let him see the entire scene threw his imagination . " NO!!!! I still owe this to Chase!' Jake shouted. He closed his eyes and fell he waited a whole several second nothing happened. He looked to see what happened.

Zash's body had moved before he'd thought of what to do he had just moved it hadn't been a matter of if Jake deserved to live or not it was just a matter of pure instinct. Zash holding his sword at Wolf's throat keeping him from attacking Jake.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:19 am

The Wolf stopped in mid air it's snarl now at Zash. A low growl stayed in the back of it's throat as it lowered to the ground on it's path. It looked Zash over not moving. It knew it wouldn't be hard to get away from him. Zash barely had his magic..it would be such an easy kill....But the little Wolf had control he managed to stop it from unleashing it's fury onto Zash. The Wolf still manetained the form. This was no longer his body...it was a war zone.

Bridget lifted her head through blury vision and the painful ringing in her ears. All she could see was the figure of wolf, or...whatever this was. And a blury smudge that was Zash. Who had Wolf at sword point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Dragon Rp  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Rp
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next