Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A walk in the forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

A walk in the forest Empty
PostSubject: A walk in the forest   A walk in the forest EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:13 am

Fira was walking around Shadowhue Forest. She had to get away on her own, because the fanclub pokemon, as nice as they were, were getting rather tiring. The torchic kept walking around, looking for anything interesting. She quickly found a wild seedot, and used a peck attack. The seedot turned out to be very weak, and ran away from her. Fira sighed, and stood by a tree, taking a break.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the forest   A walk in the forest EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:18 am

Solis went our for a walk, he usually went for walks on nice days, but lately he had been slowing down. he spotted a torchic and went to say hello, however he was tired and didn't want to walk that far, so he teliported. "hello, it's a fine day isn't it?" Solis said taking a break to look at the sun. the xatu sighed.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the forest   A walk in the forest EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:24 am

Fira jumped as the Xatu appeared next to her. "Wha-well, yeah. I guess it's a nice day." She said, wary of the stranger. She noticed a sigh come from him. Curious, she asked "If it's such a nice day, what's with the sigh?" She looked around, wondering if there was anyone else around besides her and the Xatu.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the forest   A walk in the forest EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:33 am

"my time on this world is runing out, i already feel the symtoms. i used to take walks like this all the time, now they leave me short of breath. my name is Solis, i live in grassveil. it's good to spend some time away from your friends at the fan club, i think." Solis said then realizing what he had just said. "sorry, i sometimes skip forward in conversations, it's a bad habit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the forest   A walk in the forest Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk in the forest
Page 1 of 1