Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A nice walk.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:12 am

Shaman yawned and walked threw the forest. He kept an eye open for anything he could collect. He found 2 pecha berries. " Ahhhhhh I am soooooo bored." Shaman moaned.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:17 am

"Bored, huh?" an unexpected voice came. On a tree sat an Oshawott, sharpening his shell, as he always did when he got bored, or when he was preparing for missions. This time, however, he was completely and utterly bored. He jumped nimbly down from his position, and landed on both feet. After propping his shell onto his belly, he lifted his white paw in greeting. "Hey there Shaman. It's good to see you again." he greeted, smiling.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:19 am

" Hey what's up Jake. Are you always sharpening that thing?" Shaman honestly wondered.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:31 am

"Yes. I keep it sharp always, if I ever have need of it." Jake answered, putting back his sharpening rock into his Treasure Bag. "And why don't we spar? If you're so bored." he asked, albeit more casually than a normal challenge would be issued. "I mean, you'll have to practice combat some time." he added.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:35 am

" Sure I am bored and why not. And I practiced all night like two days ago." Shaman marched over to the edge of the clearing." Come on charge me." Shaman said with no real feeling.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:39 am

"Come on, charge me." Shaman said, with not a hint of emotion.

Jake sighed, then sent a blast of water in the Riolu's direction, while at the same time getting closer, with his scalchop ready for a Shell Blade attack, leaving a light blue trail of energy in it's wake.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:45 am

Shaman had half fallen asleep but right as he saw the attack he started planing he needed more of Jake's moves to plan. Shaman used quick attack and retreated into the woods. He water gun, razor blade. He mental listed off his attacks. Shaman used force palm on the tree sending huge splinters of wood at Jake. As the wood flew Shaman used quick attack right behind the wood.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:21 am

The water gun collided with a tree as Shaman dodged. Then, the Riolu sent splinters of wood flying into the young Oshawott with a Force Palm. Force Palm, Quick Attack, and he's also got that sensory power. Jake was also making a mental list of his foe's abilities. With a simple swipe, he sent the splinters flying into dust with his Razor Shell. As Shaman closed in on Jake, the Oshawott shot another forceful jet at the Riolu, while propping back his shell onto his belly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:59 am

Shaman smiled at the attack taking it full force.As he was blown back he placed a hand on the ground spinning and having the move follow his feet making a water twister. Shaman waited for jake's next move this was truely a battle of the mind and Shaman needed one of those with such a pea-brained team. His plan was risky and Shaman liked it that way no plan was complete without an element of risk.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:31 am

What's he planning? Jake landed on his feet, all the while getting ready. To play it safe, the Oshawott jumped around, gaining distance inch by inch. While bouncing around the makeshift whirlpool, he spat another spray of forceful water. He had to keep his moves hidden, until he knew the full potential of his opponent's abilities. He kept bouncing around, moving farther away from Shaman, and he jumped around the whirlpool in a circle, spraying water wherever he went towards the Riolu, who was surrounded by water himself.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:59 am

Shaman kept up the spin keeping the worldpool his plan was stupid and risky two of his favorit things. Jake wasn't playing into his hands which was good let him think that Shaman was winging this fight it would make his victory all the more sweeter." come on come for a swim Jake." Shaman teased Jake. Now he just had to rely on jake's reaction. The swirling water was a good place to set up his trap but baiting Jake in would only drive him away or force him into giving up another move. The winner here would be decided by the first one to find the oppent's moves and play off the weakness.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:16 am

Jake tried hard to guess his opponent's plan, ignoring the luring voice that came out of the whirlpool. Closing his eyes, the Oshawott came up with only one idea, and that was to destroy the whirlpool, and fast. However, he needed to stay away, and he had the right move to do both things. He back-flipped away from the whirpool, and jumped onto the low-hanging branch of a nearby tree. He raised his scalchop blade, and smiled. It glowed blue, at first, to trick Shaman into thinking he was about to use Razor Shell in a physical move. He swung it began to morph into a blade, but, once a breeze blew onto him and the shell, he opened his eyes swiftly, and simultaneously, the blade glowed a bright whitish teal, more silvery than blue, and he swiped it in a horizontal line, sending a crescent-shaped wave of slicing air, strong enough to slice two trees in half without losing speed. It would surely slice through the whirlpool, bringing all of the forceful water down on the Riolu. He jumped down, and then back-flipped to gain distance.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:23 am

Shaman had been using his aure sensing powers instead of his eyes to track Jake. When Shaman had sensed him above and coming down with his blade. Shaman had slipped into the whirlpool and ridden the water above where he grabbed a low branch and pulled himself atop it. He then saw Jake flip out of the whirlpool. Shaman used quickattack and shot right in Jake's blind spot. Shaman landed behind him placed his paw on Jake's back speedly and used force palm.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Jake's eyes suddenly glowed a bright green, and he dodged the attack, jumping to the side. Reacting quickly, the Oshawott quickly swerved and moved to the back of Shaman and swiped the air with his shell, sending a wave of slicing air, at the Riolu. From such close range, it would be destructive, and he would be unable to dodge easily. The detection ability, however, left his body strained, due to him not being skilled enough to be able to use it well.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Shaman spun on his heel but got the blast of the attack on his side making him spin far too fast but he used the best of it. Throwing out his leg that would come around to smack Jake in the face.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:35 pm

The unexpected kick to his face sent the Oshawott sprawling on the forest earth. However, the Riolu was blown away as well, making them equal. But, he took much more pain ,since Air Slash is a whole lot stronger on Fighting-types! he thought with a smirk. He got back up, then sprayed another forceful jet of water at the Riolu, hoping it would connect.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Shaman squatted down below the water gun using force palm and sending a shock wave threw to Jake. Then after Shaman used quick attack and launched himself over the water gun and ending right at Jake and Shaman used bullet punch. The oshawat had two option cut the water gun take the bullet punch or try to stop the bullet punch and be hit by the shock wave from the force palm.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Jake was caught off guard as the shock wave came, and jumped, only to be smacked hard in the face by the Bullet Punch. The Oshawott flew away, landing rather ungracefully. He staggered back up, and smirked. Just before being punched, at the last second he had taken up his sclachop, and swiped it, sending another slicing wave of air into the Riolu's belly. He held the shell in one hand, then sprayed another blast of water at Shaman, hoping really hard that t would connect.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Shaman was ready for this endurance battle he did the same thing as before but made one change when he flew over the water gun. Shaman used copy cat( copycat uses air slash) keeping a slight distance but keeping the same situation. This way he would be safer than using bullet punch.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:11 pm

The copied Air Slash sliced through the water blast, making it fall apart into a puddle. The Oshawott used his own Air Slash to counter, though it sent a strong wind in all directions. Jake swiped the air again, sending another crescent-shaped wind blast towards the Riolu, though a bit lower to the ground. At the same time, the young Oshawott sprayed a forceful jet of water at Shaman, though a little more higher. He would play this little game, until the Riolu tired out.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Shaman used copy-cat which used air slash at Jake and fell into the air slash Jake had used. Shaman was breathing heavy. He stood on the other side of the clearing after the attack had blow him back.He waited for Jake's next move.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:46 am

"So, you can copy my attack, eh?" Jake questioned. Jake charged forward, with his shell leaving a light blue trail in his wake. He charged at Shaman, ready to swipe the shell into the Riolu's chest. However, as a sort-of decoy, the little Oshawott fired another spout of water at the Riolu.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:55 am

Shaman kicked the stream of water in front of him it would help with his attack. The water gun now supplied a curtain of water in front of Shaman. The water would make Shaman seem closer to Jake then Jake would think. Shaman jumped back a foot or some which would look much less through the water. Shaman would wait for Jake to brake the water surface then he would strike.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:09 am

Jake closed his eyes, sending another slicing wind down towards the large whirlpool. He kept at a steady pace, swiping his shell once again to make it leave a light blue trail, as he continued in his charge with Razor Shell. I should be careful. OK, no more Water Gun unless his guard's down! he thought, carefully analyzing the situation.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:11 am

Shaman squated under air slash but was caught in the wind and was dragged back but took no damage. He kept his fighting stance waiting for jake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A nice walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice walk.   A nice walk. Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice walk.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next