Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pika Pecha Sticky Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Vanilla snickered to herself as she ran through the forest with a grace only she had. Her tail swished back and forth and she moved through the bushes and trees. Her ears were picking up on a distant screech of a clearly irritated Pokemon. She smirked to herself, chocolate brown eyes twinkling with amusement. In her little pouch was a couple of Pecha berries she had just stolen from a group of Pidgey. This time she only had to sneak into their nesting area while they were busy searching for more food. The result was two sweet berries to nibble on later, after she got away of course.

Her paws made tracks in the grass as she weaved in between trees here and there. Eventually the squawks started to get louder. Mmm.. What to do, what to do. Think Vanilla. I could always make a distraction and leave another Pokemon to deal with the flock, but who? Vanilla thought as she followed a maze-like trail through the dense woods. Her destination was towards the area guild Pokemon normally explored in. And she had a plan in mind for any unsuspecting member wandering about.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:01 am

Nate looked at the knocked out Pidgeotto, and replied to Van "I doubt he's waking up anytime soon." Nate also added on after, slightly mad, "And that 'Territorial bird brain' wouldn't have attacked me or you if you hadn't taken their berries." Nate walked over Eotto, and put the pecha berries next to him for when he woke up. Nate was still trying to think about what to do. It was true that Vanilla had gotten him into the mess, but she had also helped him out of it.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:02 am

Vanilla waved a paw dismissively at Nate. "Yeah, yeah. I still saved your tail pal. If it wasn't for my plan you would've had a harder time with him anyways." She said and shrugged. Vanilla honestly didn't seem bothered, as she was used to crazy antics like this just living Pecha forest in general. Turning tail, she scaled up a tree onto the lowest branch. She made a small 'hmph' sound and kicked back against the branch. "Look I know I'm absolutely adorable, and irresistible, and a drop dead gorgeous beauty and all, but quit staring already and go on your way." She said and waved a paw with an amused smirk.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Nate looked up at Van, annoyed, and said "I never said that, don't be so egotistical. And as a matter of fact, you're kind of an outlaw. I don't know who took the mission to turn you in, but I know no one's succeeded yet. Doesn't it get tiring after a while?" Nate leaned against a tree, waiting for a response. He was still planning out and thinking about what he should do, and decided he wouldn't try to aprehend her just now. He would just see how much she would talk.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Vanilla rattled the tree with a footpaw, sending a few Pecha Berries raining down on Nate. "I'm not egotistical, I'm just confident. And no, it doesn't get tiring." She leaned against the center of the tree, relaxing. "I do what I please, take what I want. I'm not the worst outlaw you'll ever see, I can say that for certain. If you think I'm bad, well you should've seen Rusty." She said and shrugged. "Besides, it's not like I don't have friends or family. I don't take more than I need besides the occasional ribbon. And I don't rob little Pokemon or a parent and their child. I've got morals too ya know."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:08 am

Nate frantically covered his head with his paws, trying to not get hit by the berries. He let out an annoyed grunt, and listened to what Van had to say. "I never said anything about your morals. I know there are much worse outlaws out there, and you're pretty much a thief, nothing more." Nate said, still staying under the tree. "Who's Rusty?" He asked, after realising that she had mentioned a supposedly worse outlaw. "Another one of your partners?" He continued, trying to get her to answer.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:16 am

"Rusty is nobody you need to worry about." Vanilla stated. She preened her tail, picking out bits of dirt and grass from the attack earlier. She didn't say anything more or less as she picked a clump of dirt out of her tail and straightened out her fur further. In truth Rusty was a Pawniard, probably a Bisharp by now because of his business. He had been one of the worst offenders of her 'guild' from her past. Taking any and every job possible and dragging Vanilla along to do the sweet talking at the request of the Pokemon higher up. Of course if Nate had been pestering her while Rusty had been around... Well.. She didn't want to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:18 am

"I beg to differ. If he's as dangerous as you make him out to be, then it's the guild's job to go after him. Kind of like what I should be doing right now." Nate said, slightly sarcastic. "Of course, you did help me out back there, so I think you'll be fine for now." He added after. He sighed, and sat down next to the tree instead of standing.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:55 pm

"Hey you can try to capture me all you want, doesn't scare me." Vanilla stated. She wasn't intimidated, nor was she worried about Nate trying to lay a paw on her. She smirked in amusement. "Besides, Rusty isn't any of the guild's business. Any of you even get close to Rusty and the rest will make sure you never return, ever." She tapped her foot idly on the tree branch. It wasn't that she was trying to scare the explorer, but it was the truth after all. Even one of the lower ranked members could easily take out Nate if ordered to do so.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:30 am

Nate sighed, and picked up one of the pecha berries that had fallen out of the tree when Van had shaken it. "Hey, doesn't scare me." he said in response to her, mimicking her earlier words. He tossed the pecha berry in his paw gently up and down. "So, where's your partner from before then, that Oshawott?" Nate asked, holding a slight grudge from their last encounter. He also wondered how many outlaws were partnering up now.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Vanilla thumbed her paw on the branch idly. "Yeah, yeah. I get it, you're a fearless explorer and all. You got questions, I suggest you keep up because I'm getting out of her while feather brains over there starts to stir." She said, indicating Eetto was starting to away from his slumber. The Minccino climbed up on branch higher and made her way along the limb to the edge where she used it to jump to another branch.

"You can stick around if you want to, although you can have fun sitting around with that bird while he tries to shred you to pieces again." Vanilla said with an amused chuckle as she scaled the tree to another easily accessible branch and once again used it to hop away. Her goal was to put some space between herself, any remaining Pidgey, and Eetto in general. Although she didn't plan on letting Nate in on that info.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Nate looked up at Van as she scurried along the branches. She's toying with me... He thought, deciding to ask more questions. "Do you have any more partners besided this Rusty guy and the Oshawott? Oh, and the Joltick too." He said, thinking about what she had said, his own experience, and her outlaw poster. He also looked at the Pidgeotto, wondering when the best time to leave would be.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:22 am

Vanilla's tail flicked. Nate's constant questions and little action was a bother for the Minccino. "Listen, you can sit there and ask all the questions you want, but I'm not going to sit around while he wakes up. So," She flicked her tail in his direction. "I suggest either you sit around and wake up to an angry bird or get along. You want a question, good luck catching up with me." She said and jumped onto another branch, making her way through the network of trees.

It wasn't that Vanilla was opting for him to go away, but she didn't want to deal with Eetto. She sighed in annoyance at the thought of the bird getting away again.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:27 am

Nate sighed, shaking his head a little, and started to run along the ground to try and follow Van. Nate looked at one tree, considering attempting to climb it, and decided not to try it untill he had to. He looked up, making sure he could see Van, and also looked back to check on Eetto, hoping he was still out of it. What the heck does she want? he wondered, curious and slightly annoyed as to why he was following Van as she ran through the trees.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:54 am

Vanilla traversed across the branches, obviously at home wandering from branch to branch. Being a Minccino in shape from constantly running about, hopping through branches was fairly easy for the outlaw. She snickered in amusement at the fact Nate was even following her to begin with.

Bwoosh! Vanilla dived through a bushel of leaves along the way. In her haste to put some space between the duo and Eetto she disregarded it, only for a moment as she slowed down. "Seems far enough." She said between quick breaths. The tree she had stopped in was a little younger than the others around it. Although it had Pecha berries in it regardless. She tugged one of the branch and bit into it. The sweet flavor of the berry was one she had a fondness for, and was another reason she was glad she stayed in the forest. "Well look at that, a snack right after a battle."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:01 am

Nate had started to slow down a slight bit sooner than Van. He was able to run a good speed, but not as fast as the Minccino. As he caught up, he saw her biting into a berry, and sighed slightly. "You haven't answered my questions." Nate said after a minute of standing around. He had asked her plenty of questions about partners, but never got an answer.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:23 am

Vanilla swallowed her bite of the berry and gave Nate a sidelong glance. "I don't have to answer anything." She said and leaned against the tree with one paw while she ate the berry with the other. Her tail idly flicked again. "I'll tell you one thing, Rusty isn't my partner anymore. The rest you can read on your outlaw boards." She said and took another bite from her berry.

She would definitely give no mention of Oswald, nor would she give any information on her partners. Vanilla started to pick the odd piece of leaf out of her fur while waiting for yet another question from Nate. His constant demand for questions was amusing to the Minccino. "Honestly it's like you think I'm obligated to answer these questions." She said with a snort as she picked out a particularly interesting leaf and examined it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:40 am

"Of course you're not obligated.," Nate said, still slightly annoyed. He also saw that she talked more when he mentioned certain topics, so he decided to stick with one. "So, is he an old flame or something?" He threw out casually into the conversation. "And also, no one sees anything personal on some bulletin board. We don't really know you, or any outlaw." He added on after.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:10 am

Vanilla snorted at his comment. "So curious about 'old flames'? What are you jealous? Did my attract not wear off?" The Minccino asked in a teasing voice. His questions were growing more and more amusing. His second comment caught her attention though and she narrowed her eyes at it. Vanilla's tail flicked in annoyance.

"I'm not here to share personal information or talk about my feelings with you. You wanna know about my team, check the bulletin board." She said kicking back against the branch. Vanilla nestled into a comfortable position. "Like I said, everything you gotta know is on the board. I'm not telling you anything more or less." Vanilla stated. Cracking her would be hard, but Nate wasn't Oswald, she couldn't just spill her guts to him and expect him to keep his mouth closed about any of it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:40 am

Nate just looked at Van, ignoring her comment, and calmly started to talk. "Ok, I don't care about your personal life. I never asked you to talk about it either." Nate looked around, and wondered about what to change the subject to. "So, why did you not leave me completely helpless, speaking of that 'Attract'?" Nate asked, remembering getting the Oran berry from her before she and the oshawott had run off.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:04 pm

"Because," Vanilla said after swallowing another bite. "I may be an outlaw, but I'm no heartless monster. I may not see eye to eye with other outlaws I know and I definitely don't see eye to eye with you guild members, but I still have some decency you got it?" She stated. She tapped her free forepaw against the bark of the tree. With a yawn she checked her tail again, Vanilla would obviously double check her fur for any dirt. She was always one for staying clean.

"Look, what are you here for anyways? Are you lonely? Looking for a friend? You did venture up that hill on your own." She said with a snort again. Vanilla recalled Nate going up there on his own without any help whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:12 am

Nate looked at Van and said "I never said you were heartless. I was just wondering about it." He then looked down towards the ground and shrugged calmly in reply to Van's question about friends. "If I wanted to make friends, I wouldn't be out here now, would I?" Nate said, knowing that it would be easier to look for friends in town. "And yes, I do have friends. My partner had an injury that time and couldn't go on missions with me." he continued.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:09 am

Vanilla eyed the Pikachu down below. She wasn't a slow Pokemon, well she wasn't as brilliant as Oswald, but that was another story. Regardless his story was rather strange. "And yet you're here on your own? Hah, seems rather strange to me. I can survive on my own, but you on the other hand... Just keep walking straight into trouble. I'm starting to wonder what your 'rank' in the guild is." Usually rescue teams had at least one teammate eventually, but Nate kept wandering out on his own. Alone for that matter.

The Minccino flicked her tail idly. "So you're spending your time chasing pretty Minccino through the forest." With a small maneuver, she rolled over onto her tummy and stared at the Pikachu while laying down on the broad branch. "And getting beaten up by birds in the process."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:08 pm

Nate rolled his eyes at her comments. "Well, I can't depend on my partner for everything. I need to get stronger on my own sometimes." He picked up a pecha berry and tossed it around in his paws, and looked back up at the tree. "And the birds didn't beat me up. Well, not that badly at least." he continued, eventually throwing the berry further into the forest.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:05 am

"Yeah, yeah." Vanilla said with a smirk. She was highly amused by his stubbornness in not wanting a partner. Although for her being an outlaw meant she had to use anyone and everyone and get all the help she could find when the time called for it.

"So Sparky. If you can't depend on your partner all the time, you're going to muster up your own strength no matter what happens? Sounds like you're pretty stubborn to me. If I were you, I'd gather some friends who'll back you up no matter what." Her chocolate eyes stared the Pikachu down as she rested from her perch.

Something behind him caught her attention, and her ears twitched in response. Vanilla let out a small sound, her eyes squinting.

The bushes had rustled slightly, obviously something was hiding in them.

"Shhh! They'll hear us!"

"Well then maybe ya should clam up mate!"

"Oy! Don't back sass me! I'm the older of the two of us!"

"Yah ya may be older, but ya are more stupider!"

Voices chattered from behind the bushes, in an argument. Vanilla's eyelids lowered, but she couldn't help but smile in amusement. "Looks like you've got company." Her voice had a tone of amusement to it. "I wonder what Pokemon they could be."

"Ey ey! We just need to do this and then we can be initiamamated and junk got it! I thought ya wanted to be a Sawsbuck!"

"Eh! I do! But ya keep ramblin' on! Deerlin' are supposed to be the quiet types! So shut ya trap already!"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:43 am

Nate looked up at the mincinno after she made her comment. "I do try to make friends. But having friends and partners is a two way line. They may protect you no matter what, but you also have to be able to protect them just as well." he said. After saying that, he heard the noise. He looked at the bush where the noise was coming from and listened to it. He almost missed Van's comment, but caught it. "Who says they're for me? Maybe you're just too flirtatious with them." he replied, equally amused. He then looked at the bush with the noise again. "As long as you're watching, you might as well join us." He said to the bush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pika Pecha Sticky Paws   Pika Pecha Sticky Paws - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pika Pecha Sticky Paws
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2