Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief? Empty
PostSubject: Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief?   Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:50 pm

A young Eevee wandered through the woods, trying not to panic. She had just been mugged by an outlaw and they had taken the only thing she had with her; a necklace her parents had made for her.
Reena felt like she was going to cry, as that necklace was her most prized possession... her only possession if she was honest. But she didn't. Reena held herself together as she realized that crying wouldn't help anything.
Instead, she worked on tracking the thief. He hadn't taken much care when he had gone running off through the trees. There was crushed undergrowth in a clear line, showing which direction he had gone.

The Eevee froze however when she heard a rustle in the bushes. Thinking that it could be the thief again, having doubled back somewhere, she prepared to use Shadow Ball...

Last edited by Aokakesu on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief?   Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Kitty rolls out of the bushes,"Ouch, man that was a hard punch!" Kitty jumps to her feet startled. "Ah, don't fire that Shadow Ball please, I'm not bad, like that rude outlawer that came zooming by, he punched me!" Kitty looked at her nervous she wouldn't believe her and still attack her. "So u-u-uh w-whats you n-n-name?" Kitty said begining to feel faint. "I-im K-kitty...."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief?   Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Reena blinked, surprised by the appearance of the Skitty. The Shadow Ball that had been forming in her mouth immediately dispersed, leaving nothing but a few wisps of the energy that had formerly made it up. The young Eevee stood there unsure of what to say.
"I-i'm Reena..." she said finally as she slowly padded over to Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief?   Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Kitty calmed down as she began to stand up straight again, and then began to pad over as well. She held out a paw to shake with. "Wow Reena, you have a really pretty name." She said with a cute little smile. I'm originally from Grassveil then my family and I moved to Rainfront town, but now since I started adventuring my family moved back to Grassveil town to be with more family and friends, where are you from?" Kitty started to sway her tail around slowly with happiness and relief.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief?   Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:39 pm

"A village due east from here..." she replied quietly, smiling at the compliment about her name.
The young Eevee then glanced around, realizing that whilst she was talking, the thief who stole her necklace could be getting away.
"C-could I ask which way the Pokemon who attacked you went?" she asked, her voice barely more than a whisper. Despite her shyness, Reena knew she would never get her necklace back unless she found out which way the outlaw had gone.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief?   Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:02 pm

O-oh,he went North then west ahead, but then he stopped for seconed to burry something." Kitty said kind of sadly because sh was hoping sometime they could be buddies. "Well...good luck finding him, see you later." Skitty then started to pad away.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief?   Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Reena watched as the Skitty started to pad away. She thought about what Kitty had said. He must have buried my necklace... she frowned. The Eevee looked at her paws before she plucked up enough courage to ask...
"Y-you know... I could do with some help...." she stopped for a second, unsure of what to say next, "I.. I plan to apprehend the thief for his crimes..."

Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief?   Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Kitty turned around. " R-really, did he hurt you, or steal something from you?" "Uh-um.......do you....like....uh want to....uh star a t-" Kitty paused she fell to the ground paralyzed....the outlaw had got her ...and now was going for Reena. The only words Kitty got were, "Ouchy"...
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief?   Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:09 am

u gonna post again??? its been a while???
Back to top Go down
Ligron Pelevonski

PostSubject: Re: Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief?   Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief? EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:13 am

A Combusken with a white scarf kicks away the outlaw with a hi jump kick, the outlaw moves away. he seems to be younger then your average explorer, but seems to have quite a bit of potential. "darn! couldn't get back my explorer badge!" he says with a angry tone, getting ready to chase the outlaw. "Hey! you two gonna help? I saw he took from you too. im thinking if we worked together we might be able to catch him!" The Combusken says, taking a long wooden stick, and sharpening it as if he was gonna use it as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief?   Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishap in Pecha Forest - Chase Down the Thief?
Page 1 of 1