Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiptoe Through the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Tiptoe Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Tiptoe Through the Forest   Tiptoe Through the Forest EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:22 am

Dandy, walking towards the entrance of Pecha forest without a care in the world waved her vines in the air. "The forest is right there, right there." She said with a musical tone to her voice. The entrance was obvious, tree parted enough that it looked near to a doorway. The forest in front of Dandy was near to mysterious, a place yet to be explored. "NEL HURRY UP!" Dandy suddenly said and turned around to call out to the Vulpix. She had dashed ahead suddenly and left her partner behind. "THE FOREST WAITS FOR NO POKEMON!" She said with a grin and raised her vines up in the air as if in a cheering motion. "We're on an ADVENTURE after all."
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Animegirl56

Animegirl56

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Forest   Tiptoe Through the Forest EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:26 am

Nel gasped as she raced after the rather enthusiastic Bulbasuar. "I'm coming, I'm coming," she said, taking in gulps of air after she had caught up. "What are we going ot do today?" Nel said, after she regained her breath. "Training or did we get a job?"
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Forest   Tiptoe Through the Forest EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Dandy held out a piece of parchment. "This one! We're going to complete THIS job!" She said waving it back and forth which probably made it near to impossible to read since it wasn't still. The paper slipped from the grip of her vines and fluttered to the floor. "Whoops!" Dandy said and picked it up, handing it to the Vulpix. "Come on Nel! We've got to find the food!" Dandy shouted and ran into the forest without giving her partner time to even read the mission.

Awww man, I dropped all my Grimey food in Pecha forest, could you bring it all back to me?

Client: Gulpin
Objective: Find and deliver 5 pieces of Grimey food to Gulpin
Place: Pecha Forest
Difficulty: D
Reward: 250 poke
Back to top Go down
Animegirl56

Animegirl56

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Forest   Tiptoe Through the Forest EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Nel sighed a little, shoved the paper in her bag and sprinted after her partner. Maybe this will be easy. And its fun to be around this Pokemon. Dandy has a lot of energy. Nel chuckled.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Forest   Tiptoe Through the Forest EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:43 am

Dandy pushed her way through some bushes. Her eyes, formerly shut to avoid getting poked in the eye with branches, opened up to reveal bright red eyes. She had just taken her first steps into Pecha forest as an explorer. "Wooooaaahhh! Nel look at that! And that! You think we'll have an easy time finding all the food Gulpin lost! I guess we'll have to sniff it out!" She said and inhaled sharply. She couldn't catch the scent of any grimy food, but she figured she should keep her senses alert. "Come on, come on! Let's go!!"
Back to top Go down
Animegirl56

Animegirl56

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Forest   Tiptoe Through the Forest EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:58 am

Nel laughed a little, despite having tripped over a couple of times. "Give me a sec," she said, slowling down and closing her eyes. She lifted her nose to the air, and sniffed a little bit. Finally, she opened them and grinned. "This way!" she said, sprinting off in another direction.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Forest   Tiptoe Through the Forest EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:17 am

Dandy hustled after Nel. "Ya sure it's that way? I think there could be something over there. I can't smell anything!" She said following the Vulpix who was speedy despite Dandy constantly leaving her behind. Dandy was showing her slightly stubborn side. She sniffed the air, she couldn't quite smell anything, at all really. Bulbasaur weren't trackers after all and Nel did probably have a better sense of smell, but Dandy was unaware of this.
Back to top Go down
Animegirl56

Animegirl56

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Forest   Tiptoe Through the Forest EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:39 am

"If I'm wrong, then you can have the joy of saying: 'I toldja so!' Work for you?" Nel grinned, not looking or seeming irratated. Her pendant glistened a little in the sun as she raced forward, eager to fufill the mission. Nel finally slowed to a walking speed, her breath coming out in gasps. Even though she was strong, her energy was running low since she was too excited to stand still.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Forest   Tiptoe Through the Forest EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:53 am

Dandy nodded. "Alright, alright. Let's goooo!" The Bulbasaur ran along with the Vulpix bouncing excitedly as she ran through Pecha forest. "Wehehe! I love Pecha forest. Plants, and trees, and more plants and berries. Did I mention trees? We're gonna find that Grimy food!" Her red eyes sparked with excitement.

A pungent smell hit her nose, and Dandy slowed down. Her eyes crossed momentarily as she sniffed the air again. "Whooa... You smell that? It smells... Well just plain awful!" Her eyes were starting to water, and she blinked several times. "You think it's Grimy Food?"
Back to top Go down
Animegirl56

Animegirl56

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Forest   Tiptoe Through the Forest EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:15 pm

"Maybe...." Star said slowly. She lifted her nose, and wrinkled it. "Let's check it out," she said, walking towards the smell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Forest   Tiptoe Through the Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiptoe Through the Forest
Page 1 of 1